World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! (/Thread-Virgina-USA-Frozen-Bey-Blizzard)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - Yami - Dec. 14, 2010

(Dec. 14, 2010  2:30 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: sorry i know what u mean forgot that but just 1 thing i think that 2 place could be 1 bey maybe 1 2 beys and last scap bey just a suggestion its 3 months any way
1 Scrap Wheel is fine

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - Hov - Dec. 14, 2010

Dude, what abt changing the title? Make it sound more "epic". Like Winter Bey-Battle Of The East Coast 2011?

(Dec. 14, 2010  2:43 AM)Anime101 Wrote: Dude, what abt changing the title? Make it sound more "epic". Like Winter Bey-Battle Of The East Coast 2011?
new Thread when it posted then it have to be LESS SPAM

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - Katsuya - Dec. 14, 2010

I can still donate my Rock Wheel for 3rd Place. If its in Feb It can be called The Bey Blitz Heart Tournament. I can help out with the donations as the Best I can to make it much better.

(Dec. 14, 2010  3:02 AM)Ichiro Wrote: I can still donate my Rock Wheel for 3rd Place. If its in Feb It can be called The Bey Blitz Heart Tournament. I can help out with the donations as the Best I can to make it much better.
OH THAT A GOOD IDEA!

(Dec. 14, 2010  3:02 AM)Ichiro Wrote: I can still donate my Rock Wheel for 3rd Place. If its in Feb It can be called The Bey Blitz Heart Tournament. I can help out with the donations as the Best I can to make it much better.

"Heart"? Is it because of Valentines Day?

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - popitpopit - Dec. 14, 2010

I can go as long as it's inside

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - Super%Sayian - Dec. 14, 2010

can someone tell me the date cuz im in africa right now and i might not make it

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - ©oke - Dec. 14, 2010

Hey Holyblades I could make a new thread with Ichiro's name then you could propse it. Is everybody ok with Ichiro's name?

Yah sounds better, Ichiro seems more organized and better grammar Tongue_out

Also what about the place? Potamac Mills? Or somthing else?

Maybe a recreation center? Idk. Or at a park?

Ok but in the same area? Or maybe closer to the center of VA
PS. Should I put the names on Ichiro's list?

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - Katsuya - Dec. 14, 2010

Thanks guysJoyful_2. Yeah its because of Valentines day. Its ok with me using my name.

I'll just put patomac mills mall again and which prizes should i put?

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - Hov - Dec. 15, 2010

WELL..... I was considering RISKING my rare Wyvern DJ xD. Trust me its rare. And my USED Dragoon MS stickers fading off but still performs good. IDK IDK IDKPinching_eyes_2

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - BDaichi - Dec. 15, 2010

I work Dec 18 sorry

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - earthleone234 - Dec. 15, 2010

Its not on the 18th it is in Feb.

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - Katsuya - Dec. 15, 2010

So do you want me to make the thread or you NightVigro because I can make it once I got the time.

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - ©oke - Dec. 15, 2010

I'll do it but probobly not until 2marrow

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - Yami - Dec. 15, 2010

(Dec. 15, 2010  2:19 AM)Ichiro Wrote: So do you want me to make the thread or you NightVigro because I can make it once I got the time.
lol i can get this organized now
(Dec. 14, 2010  9:33 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Hey Holyblades I could make a new thread with Ichiro's name then you could propse it. Is everybody ok with Ichiro's name?
yah that might work ill Set up send send to ya

Ok so your going to make it and send it to Him or Me? Becuase I can just make this right now.

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - Yami - Dec. 15, 2010

(Dec. 15, 2010  3:00 AM)Ichiro Wrote: Ok so your going to make it and send it to Him or Me? Becuase I can just make this right now.
Sent i Wish you Good luck oh forgot to add Poll there's 2 Choices one Feb 19th and 26th

(Dec. 15, 2010  3:10 AM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  3:00 AM)Ichiro Wrote: Ok so your going to make it and send it to Him or Me? Becuase I can just make this right now.
Sent i Wish you Good luck oh forgot to add Poll there's 2 Choices one Feb 19th and 26th
Ok I can make the thread of it And I can put the info. Man I cant wait To get this tourney started.

RE: [Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard! - ©oke - Dec. 15, 2010

im confused whos making the thread?