World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! (/Thread-Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Tournament-The-Art-Of-Bey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - flamerock567 - Nov. 10, 2010

(Nov. 10, 2010  2:27 AM)bennunes217 Wrote: if I come can I bring a friend?
only if he/she is a registered member of the wbo

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - bennunes217 - Nov. 10, 2010

darn
i am going to tell him to get one
oh by the way I'm coming so take off the possible list and on the attendes list plz

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - flamerock567 - Nov. 10, 2010

Ughhhh.. when is this gonna get official

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - theunderdog - Nov. 11, 2010

can you plz put summonkeep3
on the attendes list plz

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - bennunes217 - Nov. 11, 2010

not that i need to but are you aloud to sign up there?

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - SunV2 - Nov. 11, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  3:40 AM)bennunes217 Wrote: not that i need to but are you aloud to sign up there?

xD Ill have my phone so u can create an account with that if u like xDD

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - FrozenLightning - Nov. 11, 2010

Good thing this is still unofficial (This is my first tournament XD so i want see how good people are:\) but if was official it would probably be way betterCute

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - flamerock567 - Nov. 11, 2010

frozen, i personally think officail tournaments show your skills a little bit better.....just sayin

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - FrozenLightning - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  10:31 PM)flamerock567 Wrote: frozen, i personally think official tournaments show your skills a little bit better.....just sayin

True, true but I want to test my skillsCute

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - Dan - Nov. 12, 2010

I don't see how, other than bey-points.
Just because it isn't official doesn't mean skilled people won't come, right?
Anyway, its a waste if it isn't official, in my opinion.
-Hypocrite-

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - FrozenLightning - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  1:35 AM)Dan Wrote: I don't see how, other than bey-points.
-Hypocrite-

Bey points is the No. 1 reason. I don't want to lose like flamerock in project beyham XD (no offense) I want to be prepared for an official one. Cute

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - flamerock567 - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  3:10 AM)FrozenLightning Wrote:
-Hypocrite-

Bey points is the No. 1 reason. I don't want to lose like flamerock in project beyham XD (no offense) I want to be prepared for an official one. Cute

1st comment not funny, second what makes u think ur so prepared?, u couldn't beat any of my beyblades when u versed me

(Nov. 12, 2010  3:25 PM)flamerock567 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:10 AM)FrozenLightning Wrote:
-Hypocrite-

1st comment not funny, second what makes u think ur so prepared?, u couldn't beat any of my beyblades when u versed me

Off topic: Nice come backTongue_out_wink

Yes but i'm getting new ones Chocked_2 so i can customize better Cute

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - flamerock567 - Nov. 12, 2010

off topic: even so, ill still own u

on topic:how many people have joined this tournament?

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - FrozenLightning - Nov. 13, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  8:42 PM)flamerock567 Wrote: off topic: even so, ill still own u

on topic:how many people have joined this tournament?

Off topic: I have one word for u REMATCHAngry

I think theres like 18 people comingPinching_eyes even so I'm still comingCute

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - flamerock567 - Nov. 13, 2010

off topic: bring it on noob! ill crush u just like i did the first billion times!!!

on topic: thanks!Smile

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - SunV2 - Nov. 13, 2010

alright guys ill see u there. i am currently on my way remember high park (the bloor entrance) in thebig brown gazibo type thing Smile

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - SunV2 - Nov. 13, 2010

sorry guys i made a mistake if r taking the sbay get off at high park station then walk down to bloor street

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - FrozenLightning - Nov. 13, 2010

I'm sooo stupid I coudn't find it thats why i couldn't go [ I forgot to bring my print out of it] Unhappy

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - flamerock567 - Nov. 13, 2010

who won the tournament

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - theunderdog - Nov. 14, 2010

me WOOHOO!!!!

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - flamerock567 - Nov. 14, 2010

(Nov. 14, 2010  1:50 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: me WOOHOO!!!!

niiiiice!!! good job!Smile who was second/third?

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - theunderdog - Nov. 14, 2010

@ flamerock567

2nd: my friend summonkeep3
3rd: L D

There were only two prizes so L D didn't get one
I got evil gemios (I chose that one because I didn't have it)
and my friend got earth eagle

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - ali12345456 - Nov. 14, 2010

^ sould have gotten earth eagle my freind =P still a earth and a extra wd can help you in a long way
and i told L D to get the prizes since he was co-host =_=
i thought L D would win 1st actully so im suprised o.e congrates on the victery majin

I know I just wanted to see how evil gemios peforms

and I don't know how but my friend got in second with an uncustomized earth eagle