World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! (/Thread-Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Tournament-The-Art-Of-Bey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - theunderdog - Nov. 05, 2010

Yeah and I can bring an attack stadium plus I could help ref

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - Screw Sauce - Nov. 05, 2010

can u put me in the atendees

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - Pyro - Nov. 05, 2010

He'll do it...be patient....

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - gulshan - Nov. 05, 2010

yo can you put gulshan on the attendance list, gulshan's me but i forgot my password and put my brother Brendan also please and thank you

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - gurugulu - Nov. 06, 2010

Put me on possible attendees. Hopefully you can make this official.

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - TylerPT - Nov. 06, 2010

Yo ali12345456, and every1 else! Only people who have an account on this site is allowed to enter the tourney. If it is unofficial, then any1 can join.

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - cjfirestar - Nov. 06, 2010

me too

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - Dan - Nov. 06, 2010

(Nov. 06, 2010  10:03 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Yo ali12345456, and every1 else! Only people who have an account on this site is allowed to enter the tourney. If it is unofficial, then any1 can join.
I do believe people can have guests,
but thanks for stating common knowledge. :]
GL to everyone,
Edit: hope to reach one in december, which there MUST be.
jingle all the bey, srsly.

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - flamerock567 - Nov. 07, 2010

(Nov. 04, 2010  9:54 PM)TylerPT Wrote: luckily i ordered a bey from ebay. hopefully it will come b4 the date of tourney

same here. ordered 2. hopefully they come in less than a week:\

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - SunV2 - Nov. 07, 2010

SORRY ABOUT ALL THE LATE UPDATES Comp Broke And I Just Got It Repaired D: ALL ATTENDIES UP TO HERE HAVE BEEN UPDATED Smile (And If Anyone Has An Earth Metal Mold 1 Or 2 I Would Be Willing To Buy It Gasp)
(Nov. 05, 2010  12:08 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: Yeah and I can bring an attack stadium plus I could help ref

If you can help ref that would b lovely Smile
(Nov. 05, 2010  12:06 AM)Marco Wrote: Kai-V if this tournament is not made official because of the experience of the hosts I can help co-host. That is if the actual hosts are willing to let me. Just a suggestion.

We Would Love To Have You Help co-host Smile

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - theunderdog - Nov. 07, 2010

@ Sunv2 sure thing Smile

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - FrozenLightning - Nov. 07, 2010

(Nov. 07, 2010  2:32 PM)flamerock567 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2010  9:54 PM)TylerPT Wrote: luckily i ordered a bey from ebay. hopefully it will come b4 the date of tourney

same here. ordered 2. hopefully they come in less than a week:\

Yeah same.......

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - ali12345456 - Nov. 08, 2010

unfortuneitly i was just informed that i have a dentist apointment on that day
so SUN V 2 alows it L D will be my replacement

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - theunderdog - Nov. 08, 2010

Aw man that sucks Ali Unhappy

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - Undecimo - Nov. 08, 2010

yaySmile
though sorry you cant com ali Unhappy

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - flamerock567 - Nov. 08, 2010

has this tournament become officail yet, because sunV2 placed me in the attendants list

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - !!! - Nov. 08, 2010

possible attendes plz

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - FrozenLightning - Nov. 08, 2010

Post the image soon please. High park is huge :p

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - SunV2 - Nov. 09, 2010

(Nov. 08, 2010  11:47 PM)FrozenLightning Wrote: Post the image soon please. High park is huge :p

Image Link Posted Smile

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - kool-kid9980 - Nov. 09, 2010

Put me as a maybe ^^

EDIT: Buying MF-2 if anyone has one for sale. will pay over retail price.

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - FrozenLightning - Nov. 09, 2010

(Nov. 09, 2010  12:41 AM)SunV2 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2010  11:47 PM)FrozenLightning Wrote: Post the image soon please. High park is huge :p

Image Link Posted Smile

Ty

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - SunV2 - Nov. 09, 2010

So Whos Able To Bring An Attack Stadium Or W/e Gasp?

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - flamerock567 - Nov. 09, 2010

didnt majinshadow11 say he was going to bring an attack stadium?

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - theunderdog - Nov. 09, 2010

yup I am Smile

RE: [Canada, Ontario, Toronto] (Tournament)The Art Of Bey!!! - bennunes217 - Nov. 10, 2010

if I come can I bring a friend?