World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
custom beyblade stickers - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: custom beyblade stickers (/Thread-custom-beyblade-stickers)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: custom beyblade stickers - KainYuuki - Jan. 05, 2011

i need a dragon head with his claws coming out of the bottom of his head and his tail comes out of the top of his head and swirls around

RE: custom beyblade stickers - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 04, 2011  11:29 PM)ODST Wrote: It is very annoying when eveyone tries to get their own sticker instantly. These stickers take more than ten seconds to make, even the ones that are just recoloring pre-made stickers. I have fun making these stickers, but have almost completely lost interest in doing them because of impatience. I am a human, not a machine. I have to eat, sleep, and use the bathroom like all of you. I also have to look for the pictures you people want, and then color them the way you want. Unless specifically reqeusted, and the person who wants a sticker is patient, I will not make stickers.

@ Fire Wyrm, you do not need a sticker.

well i need the red C145 stickers.everybody skipped my post.

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Chinmoku - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  1:21 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:29 PM)ODST Wrote: It is very annoying when eveyone tries to get their own sticker instantly. These stickers take more than ten seconds to make, even the ones that are just recoloring pre-made stickers. I have fun making these stickers, but have almost completely lost interest in doing them because of impatience. I am a human, not a machine. I have to eat, sleep, and use the bathroom like all of you. I also have to look for the pictures you people want, and then color them the way you want. Unless specifically reqeusted, and the person who wants a sticker is patient, I will not make stickers.

All any human, including you, needs is food, water,and shelter.

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Katsuya - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  1:21 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:

You want it Not need it. ODST Is right Stop being Impacient People. When I ordered mine I was not trying To be Impacient I thought Ya'll Skipped Me.

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Rasta - Jan. 05, 2011

here's my custom sticker

Facebolt: Name: Inferno. Pic: Red flame on yellow base.

Sides: Red flames on yellow base.

please do it by april 6th. Is it free?

RE: custom beyblade stickers - UnLeAsHeD - Jan. 05, 2011

Hello!
Just wanted to ask if u could make me a recolor of meteo ldrago's facebolt.
Pic:meteo l-drago facebolt
Recolor as the actual image in gold or a visible red and the background black. That's it, please feel free to all the time u need to complete it. I'm in no rush for it. Thanks.

EDIT: here is a image of the entire bey if it helps at all.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oiX6o5CKDJo/TIxeCQuzQjI/AAAAAAAAAV4/N-K8gE9zsh0/s1600/BEYBLADEMLD-1.jpg

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Rasta - Jan. 05, 2011

Here's the stickers I want:

Name: Green Hades

Pic: Black Hades on green base (Hades should have a white outline of his face)

Sides: Black Flames on green base.

S.T: for ED145 (rock Aries' spin track) Black flames on green base.

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Angry Face - Jan. 09, 2011

I think what Kidashjkaksl meant when he named this thread was that it was for ordering custom facebolt stickers, not just stickers for any beyblade or part.

the name of the thread is somewhat misleading

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Beyhunter/fixer - Jan. 10, 2011

srsly.i havent got mine.i wanted the golix sticker to be made.i ordered it over a month ago and never got it

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Angry Face - Jan. 11, 2011

Just be patient, gees... I looked at your order and it would be pretty hard to put together.It's like what ODST said, it takes a while to make these and I already stated that when somebody complains about their order not having been filled out yet, it makes whoever is trying to fill it out not want to. If your order isn't filled out in at least a month, it's either because they did what you just did, they didn't put there order in the right format (correct format shown on the first page), or your order is just way too complicated to fill out.

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Guitar Wolf - Jan. 23, 2011

a friend told me that Noble Six' look the best so here I go:
Name: Sagitta
Pic: An arrow going through an eagle
Color: The backround should be yellow or orange and the pic and text should be green and white

I want Noble Six to make mine, but if he can't, someone else can

RE: custom beyblade stickers - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 23, 2011

(Jan. 10, 2011  11:36 PM)Beyhunter/fixer Wrote: srsly.i havent got mine.i wanted the golix sticker to be made.i ordered it over a month ago and never got it
i ordered mine FOUR months ago. never got it. sorry dude.

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Odin - Jan. 23, 2011

I have a question: how do you propose they make some of these more outlandish stickers. I mean, not everyone can draw well, and those that do take a lot of time to draw things. Like, for Hades, there was almost no description. For the Eagle thing, that would take a day to draw poorly. This is a really difficult project, okay? Let them be for a while, and don't request something like "a black hydra with white stripes, blue eyes, and purple hair." Or, worse, don't say something like, "Black background, with a white outline," and include almost no details. Make it simple, and please include a basic picture at least, alright? (I'm not picking on you, DarkBlader0071, I'm just calling it as I see it.)

RE: custom beyblade stickers - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 23, 2011

i just wanted god bamn blank C145 stickers geez

RE: custom beyblade stickers - kenny1203 - Jan. 24, 2011

(Nov. 01, 2010  10:39 PM)kidashjkaksl Wrote: I will create custom beyblade stickers for anyone who wants one. I just need the following infomation
Name:fireblaze
Color:black
picture: a picture of a fireblaze please
Example
Name: Giffon
Color:green
picture: A picture of a griffon please
If you want a picture of the example above email me.

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Angry Face - Jan. 24, 2011

I think anyone who's order didn't get filled out should be reposted so Noble and I can can see them all at the same time to make a final decision (with the exception of TNL, cause I'm still working on his).

RE: custom beyblade stickers - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 24, 2011

I just want blank C145 stickers.

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Dino-BLADER - Jan. 24, 2011

Could I have this plz

Name: CROCUS (crocodile) writing colour: blue
Colour: Yellow background
Picture: A crocodile picture

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 24, 2011

(Dec. 23, 2010  9:10 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:44 AM)aquila112 Wrote: name:death trail
background:shades of purple and black
pic:this one
http://joeshusterawards.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/dale-keown-the-astounding-wolf-man-16-variant.jpg

is someone even doing this

Could you please make this

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Chinmoku - Jan. 24, 2011

(Jan. 23, 2011  8:20 PM)Trewq Wrote: a friend told me that Noble Six' look the best so here I go:
Name: Sagitta
Pic: An arrow going through an eagle
Color: The backround should be yellow or orange and the pic and text should be green and white

I want Noble Six to make mine, but if he can't, someone else can

I can do this one, but it might take a while.

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Angry Face - Jan. 25, 2011

I guess we've got our work cut out for us!
LWinkL

Since were going to try to fill out all of your orders, could everyone else please hold your orders until these are completed.

Thanks

RE: custom beyblade stickers - the chief 225 - Jan. 25, 2011

dos it cost money

RE: custom beyblade stickers - Angry Face - Jan. 25, 2011

No, all you do is post your order and we'll post it when it's complete, and then all you have to do is copy and resize the pic to fit on your facebolt.

RE: custom beyblade stickers - storm uzunaki - Jan. 27, 2011

i want the following
facebolt order
Name:grind tiagra
Color:red outline,black and white and red colour of body
picture: a tiger with 2 heads horns a tail with spikes and thats all
Wink

RE: custom beyblade stickers - malc887 - Jan. 30, 2011

my little brother wanted a beyblade sticker.

he wants saggiterio's font
he wants it to say X.W.
he wants it to have a whale shooting fire
Joyful_2 Eee XD
i would like 1 too

please can i have one called libraterio
can the background be black on 1 side and white on the other side
can the image be libra's image with arrows in the scales
thnx a TON. Stupid XD Tongue_out_wink