World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
ray as a defence wheel - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: ray as a defence wheel (/Thread-ray-as-a-defence-wheel)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ray as a defence wheel - Kei - Oct. 28, 2010

Ray as a Defense Wheel? No way. It has Smash Attack, and thus a bit of recoil, something you absolutely do not want in a Defense type Wheel.

RE: ray as a defence wheel - $uck@Beyblade - Oct. 28, 2010

some recoil in a defence could help a little i guess

RE: ray as a defence wheel - x-gil-x - Oct. 28, 2010

well, i think that ray isnt a really good defense wheel, because of the smash attack and the recoil (kei said)
and i think that theres no different between mold1 and mold2, maybe you dont give drago enough power to kick bull out of the stadium or something else
i would take earth in every def-bey
did ya try earth bull vs drago?

RE: ray as a defence wheel - blah - Oct. 28, 2010

^What does Earth Bull vs. LDrago have to do with this thread ?
And there definitely is a difference between mold 1 and 2.

RE: ray as a defence wheel - Akel - Oct. 28, 2010

RSF could probally help with the recoil. I also saw in your last test you launched your Ray bull at 100%, I would keep it at 80%

RE: ray as a defence wheel - Killer Beafowl - Oct. 28, 2010

Does anyone suppose thats maybe why they made Ray Gill 100 RSF. Ray+RSF=Defense.

RE: ray as a defence wheel - Kei - Oct. 29, 2010

(Oct. 28, 2010  10:12 PM)Akel Wrote: RSF could probally help with the recoil. I also saw in your last test you launched your Ray bull at 100%, I would keep it at 80%

Any rubber bottom will help a Wheel with recoil, that doesn't mean it should automatically be used for Defense. There is no reason to use this over something like Earth.

RE: ray as a defence wheel - Kimchi - Oct. 29, 2010

Mold 1 comes with Unicorno
Mold 2 comes with Gil ?

RE: ray as a defence wheel - Ray Joker - Oct. 29, 2010

(Oct. 29, 2010  3:34 AM)RFkid Wrote: Mold 1 comes with Unicorno
Mold 2 comes with Gil ?

I think it also comes with the new booster Unicorno too, but I'm not a hundred-percent sure.

RE: ray as a defence wheel - Kai-V - Oct. 29, 2010

(Oct. 29, 2010  3:36 AM)RayJoker Wrote: I think it also comes with the new booster Unicorno too, but I'm not a hundred-percent sure.
Certainly if the second mold was meant to reinforce it, which is usually the case. Ray Unicorno Aurora Version also has that second mold.

RE: ray as a defence wheel - Kimchi - Oct. 29, 2010

Would it be worth getting the 2nd mold? Or is 1st fine?

sorry for being offtopic.

RE: ray as a defence wheel - Ray Joker - Oct. 29, 2010

(Oct. 29, 2010  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:36 AM)RayJoker Wrote: I think it also comes with the new booster Unicorno too, but I'm not a hundred-percent sure.
Certainly if the second mold was meant to reinforce it, which is usually the case. Ray Unicorno Aurora Version also has that second mold.

Ah, I see. I remember Okiblaze saying that AkirasDaddy has said that Ray Gil was Mold 1, while Okiblaze got Mold 2, which set me off a bit.

Now before we get Off-Topic...

RE: ray as a defence wheel - $uck@Beyblade - Oct. 29, 2010

well isn't a bit a recoil actually good
it can cause a bit of a K.O since how its heavy and when it gets smashed it will be to heavy to K.O( sometimes ) then flies back with the recoil K.Oing the opposing bey( sometimes, in my tests it worked wonders)

and forgive me for saying this but look at rock ( i know terrible defence wheel) it might a recoil but it's a decent defence wheel ( in my terms )

RE: ray as a defence wheel - Pimpju - Oct. 29, 2010

No. Hence why Earth is the current top tier defence wheel.

RE: ray as a defence wheel - $uck@Beyblade - Oct. 29, 2010

momiji im not disagreeing with you

I know, just saying that a bit of recoil isn't a good thing. It can land lucky Kos now and then but more often than not simply cause your bey to be KOd.

RE: ray as a defence wheel - x-gil-x - Oct. 29, 2010

(Oct. 28, 2010  9:41 PM)blah Wrote: ^What does Earth Bull vs. LDrago have to do with this thread ?
And there definitely is a difference between mold 1 and 2.

i mean that earth is the top def wheel
and what is the difference between mold 1+2

RE: ray as a defence wheel - blah - Oct. 29, 2010

I'm pretty sure, though may not be 100% correct, that the gaps in mold 2 are slightly bigger than mold 1.
The difference is only a fraction but can clearly be seen if you have the two wheels and examine them closely.

RE: ray as a defence wheel - RエスコルピオT125JB - Oct. 29, 2010

(Oct. 29, 2010  2:41 PM)blah Wrote: I'm pretty sure, though may not be 100% correct, that the gaps in mold 2 are slightly bigger than mold 1.
The difference is only a fraction but can clearly be seen if you have the two wheels and examine them closely.

Gaps? The gaps in mold 2 are slightly shorter than mold 1

RE: ray as a defence wheel - blah - Oct. 29, 2010

Hmm, maybe I didn't remember correctly...
Probably just a mix up. ^^

RE: ray as a defence wheel - x-gil-x - Oct. 29, 2010

yeah but i mean theres no difference in power or anything

There is, but no one should answer you since there's Beywiki.

search for it yourself

RE: ray as a defence wheel - Eric12 - Oct. 30, 2010

ray might also increase attack power, but lower stamina

RE: ray as a defence wheel - adventure time - Oct. 30, 2010

This is intresting. I just recieved my unicorno today, so I might try this.