World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Sly Cooper - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Sly Cooper (/Thread-Sly-Cooper)

Pages: 1 2

Sly Cooper - Deadpool - Oct. 23, 2010

Anyone remember this guy , he was a legend to me .

RE: Sly Cooper - Dan - Oct. 23, 2010

Oh I definitely do, I could never get past this horrid lava zone because his dingy stick failed on me.
He was cool, along with J&D.
Edit:
Speak of the devil:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_on_the_Move
They are releasing a Spin-Off with Sly, Jack &D, and Ratchet & C.

RE: Sly Cooper - Deadpool - Oct. 23, 2010

(Oct. 23, 2010  2:19 PM)Dan Wrote: Oh I definitely do, I could never get past this horrid lava zone because his dingy stick failed on me.
He was cool, along with J&D.
Edit:
Speak of the devil:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_on_the_Move
They are releasing a Spin-Off with Sly, Jack &D, and Ratchet & C.
Where the heck is Murray , the guy was awesome !

RE: Sly Cooper - To - Oct. 23, 2010

You guys picking up the Sly Cooper Collection for PS3?

RE: Sly Cooper - Deadpool - Oct. 23, 2010

(Oct. 23, 2010  5:29 PM)To Wrote: You guys picking up the Sly Cooper Collection for PS3?

Sadly I dont own one , Unhappy.

RE: Sly Cooper - lightninglibraX - Oct. 25, 2010

im picking it up! i remember i got the game from my uncle when i was about 6. the first game came out when i was like, 2, so he gave me the second one. i couldn't get past the second level so i waited. after 3-4 months i came back and didnt put that controller down until i beat the game! the second one is the best

RE: Sly Cooper - Bey guy 24 - Oct. 25, 2010

dude, i have all 3 sly coopers, but i accidentally keep erasing my data on sly 3.

RE: Sly Cooper - lightninglibraX - Oct. 25, 2010

so it has happend more than once? well then... but whatz ur fave one? sly 2 dominates! i played 3 and it was a dissapointment. sly 1 was pretty good but WAY to easy

RE: Sly Cooper - Bey guy 24 - Oct. 25, 2010

(Oct. 25, 2010  9:57 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: so it has happend more than once? well then... but whatz ur fave one? sly 2 dominates! i played 3 and it was a dissapointment. sly 1 was pretty good but WAY to easy

your right, but sly 3 to me was a challenge, and so was the last level of sly 1

RE: Sly Cooper - galaxyblader14 - Oct. 27, 2010

(Oct. 23, 2010  5:31 PM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  5:29 PM)To Wrote: You guys picking up the Sly Cooper Collection for PS3?

Sadly I dont own one , Unhappy.

I don't a PS3 either.

RE: Sly Cooper - Bey guy 24 - Oct. 31, 2010

anyone else here actually take after his, *ahem*, career?

RE: Sly Cooper - Amaterasu - Oct. 31, 2010

He was a raccoon robber trying to get bah his inheratince of course!! Jk

RE: Sly Cooper - Brooklyn-Z - Nov. 06, 2010

heck ya! my second fav game ever! maybe even first my fav is sly 3 i loved making carmoleta mad and have her chase and me

RE: Sly Cooper - earthleone234 - Nov. 07, 2010

I have the original, I still play it to this day.

RE: Sly Cooper - lightninglibraX - Nov. 08, 2010

(Nov. 06, 2010  4:56 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: heck ya! my second fav game ever! maybe even first my fav is sly 3 i loved making carmoleta mad and have her chase and me
i did the same thing! she could never get me! i'd fight her too! man good times... cant wait to relive them

RE: Sly Cooper - To - Nov. 14, 2010

Sly 4 has been announced via the Sly Cooper Collection.

RE: Sly Cooper - bladercam - Nov. 14, 2010

i love sly cooper i got all the games and i beat them too many times and i hope sly 4 comes out soon sly and bently all the way murray can just beat more people and eat cheese burgers

RE: Sly Cooper - DaijoubuQuest - Nov. 19, 2010

(Nov. 14, 2010  11:02 PM)To Wrote: Sly 4 has been announced via the Sly Cooper Collection.

No way! I am so psyched for this. I really thought that they had given up on the series [even after heavily hinting at the potential of having a fourth one].

I hope to see more of Jak and Daxter. It's really sad to see Uncharted [even though really, really great] take their place.

RE: Sly Cooper - Deadpool - Nov. 24, 2010

I....need.....Sly....Cooper....Collection SRSLY

I miss the sly dude with the manupulative attitude carp.

RE: Sly Cooper - Itachi - Nov. 24, 2010

I've always wanted to play Sly Cooper but I've never saw it in stores. I'll eventually get it though. Not the PS3 collection because I rather have the original.

RE: Sly Cooper - BladrX - Nov. 24, 2010

I have Sly 2 on the PS2 and it's a nice game. (I also have the demo of Sly 3) It's funny how if you play Ratchet and Clank 2 you see pop ups with Sly and Jak. Same goes for Jak and Daxter. Funny!

RE: Sly Cooper - ƛnubis - Nov. 29, 2010

I LOVE SLY he is so awesome. my friend and i would play t together. i am awaitind the next game

RE: Sly Cooper - lightninglibraX - Nov. 29, 2010

got the collections and im loving this game! gonna have to platinum it
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:07 AM)Itachi Wrote: I've always wanted to play Sly Cooper but I've never saw it in stores. I'll eventually get it though. Not the PS3 collection because I rather have the original.
why exactly? the new one is 3 in one, easier to find, and remastered in HD. no new features yet though.

RE: Sly Cooper - Deadpool - Nov. 29, 2010

I hate you guys , havin' a PS3 and all. Now you can get the Sly collection , I made a bad choice buying the Wii , XD.

RE: Sly Cooper - UV waterboy23 - Dec. 01, 2010

i got 2,3 a while ago im not able to play it but its fun