World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] The Beysharks Team (/Thread-CLOSED-The-Beysharks-Team)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: [East Coast, USA] The Beysharks Team - ShredderN64 - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  1:30 AM)JBey Wrote: We make Ids now? ONLY 13+ MEMBERS! unless you are cool, like Ra

JBey (a.k.a. - I GOT CHO BACK!)

I'm 12 ;-;

(I'll be 13 in February.)

RE: [East Coast, USA] The Beysharks Team - JBey - Nov. 05, 2010

Only Ra and 64 are allowed. NO MORE EXEPTIONS!!!

JBey (a.k.a. - The ANGRY! >Unhappy)

RE: [East Coast, USA] The Beysharks Team - Jason Flav - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  1:42 AM)JBey Wrote: Only Ra and 64 are allowed. NO MORE EXEPTIONS!!!

JBey (a.k.a. - The ANGRY! >Unhappy)
?
uhh what do you mean?

NO MORE EXEPTIONS! srry, jay. But first, ask The Leader. He'll make the final decision, NOT me... Smile

JBey (a.k.a. - The Bright Side)
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:30 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: OMG Jbey I love Ray Unicorno and Gravity Perseus!there very good beys Persues it very good with recoil and Unicornos Coatsharp PWNS

I have added ya, BTW...

JBey (a.k.a. - The Friend)

(Nov. 05, 2010  1:46 AM)JBey Wrote: NO MORE EXEPTIONS! srry, jay. But first, ask The Leader. He'll make the final decision, NOT me... Smile

Ha ha very funny ><

(Nov. 05, 2010  1:47 AM)JASON FLAV Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:46 AM)JBey Wrote: NO MORE EXEPTIONS! srry, jay. But first, ask The Leader. He'll make the final decision, NOT me... Smile

Ha ha very funny ><

NOT joking.

JBey (a.k.a. - The Serious One.)

I WANT TO BATTLE!!!!!

(Nov. 05, 2010  1:49 AM)JBey Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:47 AM)JASON FLAV Wrote:

Ha ha very funny ><

NOT joking.

JBey (a.k.a. - The Serious One.)

Whatever
ok WHO WANNA CHAT!!!!???

I have news... check page 12, where Our leader, earth leone, has posted his Youtube channel... click it...

He's 21 years old... on the first page, he says he's 13...

JBey (a.k.a. -The SHOCKED!)

RE: [East Coast, USA] The Beysharks Team - STEADY TR0LL1N - Nov. 05, 2010

he is 13 guys his youtube account says 21 because maybe he doesnt like giving his real age to youtube?

oh. srry. I did not know...

JBey (a.k.a. - the apologetic!)

its alright. you were just wondering.

Anyone need help with makin combos?
just PM me your beys and i can help

RE: [East Coast, USA] The Beysharks Team - Amaterasu - Nov. 05, 2010

Wait wat member number am I and weres the meeting and was i accepted

RE: [East Coast, USA] The Beysharks Team - earthleone234 - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  1:15 AM)Ra Wrote: Name: call me sushi
Launcher: grip + beylauncher
Beys: upload later
Comments: will be getting Ray unicorno and g Perseus and want an affiliation with scottpilgrim bladers

Accepted

@Ra
earthleone asked his parents if he can host a meeting maybe soon.

(Nov. 05, 2010  1:27 AM)JBey Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:25 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:19 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Not to intrude at all, but I think the method in which this "team" is being formed is all wrong. Don't get me wrong, I admire what you guys are doing, but I don't think you're going about it the right way.

Your criteria, such as posting a combo, isn't all that great. Anyone can spend about five minutes on this site and get a good combo. Second, I would limit your core members to people with a bit of maturity about them. Letting random people onto the team is not going to help the members grow. Instead, you should scale back, focus on a core team, and then expand out to help others.

Just my opinion though.

Yes, I think maturity should be taken into account... >.>

Like i said, It's been tried... maybe only people over 13?

JBey (a.k.a. - Problem solving Person PSP...)

That would be a fail because I'm 12 and a half, so I would fire myself. How about over 11?

RE: [East Coast, USA] The Beysharks Team - ShredderN64 - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  2:58 AM)earthleone234 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:27 AM)JBey Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:25 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:19 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Not to intrude at all, but I think the method in which this "team" is being formed is all wrong. Don't get me wrong, I admire what you guys are doing, but I don't think you're going about it the right way.

Your criteria, such as posting a combo, isn't all that great. Anyone can spend about five minutes on this site and get a good combo. Second, I would limit your core members to people with a bit of maturity about them. Letting random people onto the team is not going to help the members grow. Instead, you should scale back, focus on a core team, and then expand out to help others.

Just my opinion though.

Yes, I think maturity should be taken into account... >.>

Like i said, It's been tried... maybe only people over 13?

JBey (a.k.a. - Problem solving Person PSP...)

That would be a fail because I'm 12 and a half, so I would fire myself. How about over 11?

Sounds good.

Wow. this is WAAYYYY more popular than I thought. And my YT channel only says that because I was 9 when I made it so it said i was 19 so it's 21 now. BTW, I know I put 13 but I'm 12 and a half.

ANNOUNCMENT: We only allow people 10 years or older.

RE: [East Coast, USA] The Beysharks Team - Amaterasu - Nov. 05, 2010

Wait by study practicing u mean practicing shooting and combos and by studying u mean go on the wbo I'm siked to join this team and do u guys want an affiliation with team Scott pilgrim bladders?

RE: [East Coast, USA] The Beysharks Team - gianc6 - Nov. 05, 2010

lol team mad big now i think at one point we should stop adding mems and make a meeting thread
also here are my main combos attack: mf lightning ldrago lw105lf mf meteo ldrago ch120lf gravity persues 145 rf defense: mf meteo ldrago ch120wd mf lightning ldrago 100fs
stamina:gravity perseus ad145 sd
guys can u test all gravity perseus combos plz

Ok, im back... but no one is ONLINE! anyway, I think earthleone should indeed make a meeting post... this one should only be for new members!

JBey (a.k.a. - The Enlightened One Grin)

RE: [East Coast, USA] The Beysharks Team - gianc6 - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 03, 2010  1:57 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:11 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: @stormmetal101
im shaking in fear.. i have a meteo l drago too
well i ordered one dont have it yet

Gasp join Dragon Blazers then, L-Drago isnt related to sharks Grin
wow!!! listen man if you see me application (from long time ago) my type is left spin so obviuosly i am a ldrago fan sooooo i am saying you can have any bey blade you want to join this team becuz this team ist awesomezzz

(Nov. 05, 2010  3:30 AM)gianc6 Wrote: lol team mad big now i think at one point we should stop adding mems and make a meeting thread
also here are my main combos attack: mf lightning ldrago lw105lf mf meteo ldrago ch120lf gravity persues 145 rf defense: mf meteo ldrago ch120wd mf lightning ldrago 100fs
stamina:gravity perseus ad145 sd
guys can u test all gravity perseus combos plz

I have a Perseus, and i have found it is best w/ WB, WD, and SD. Just so ya know.

JBey (a.k.a. - The Advice From Jbey!)

P.S. - GO METEOR L-DRAGO!!!

(Nov. 05, 2010  3:25 AM)Ra Wrote: Wait by study practicing u mean practicing shooting and combos and by studying u mean go on the wbo I'm siked to join this team and do u guys want an affiliation with team Scott pilgrim bladders?

By studying, I mean looking at the parts, using physics, and (the way some parts act) explain to yourself why they react like they do. I find it by studying beyblades, you can become a better blader.

And everybody. I just want to thank Kai-V and all the other moderators for not taking this thread down. Thank you!!

Ok guys, I have Storm Aquario, Flame Sagittario, and Storm Pegasus. What are good part combos for these beys?

P.S. these are uncusomized