World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (/Thread-Product-BB-99-Hell-Kerbecs-BD145DS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Night - Dec. 16, 2010

I think Takara has noticed that Attack types are ruling at the moment, and are trying to make Stamina types shine now.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - KaizerMFB - Dec. 16, 2010

i I know something that would rule.......RDS
Rubber Defense Sharp!

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Night - Dec. 16, 2010

Well, Coat Sharp would be better anyway.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Nuno - Dec. 17, 2010

(Dec. 16, 2010  11:25 PM)Night Wrote: I think Takara has noticed that Attack types are ruling at the moment, and are trying to make Stamina types shine now.

Too bad that Attack > Stamina

They should be focusing on defense types, because the MFB metagame is already full of Attack and stamina parts.

Anyway, the only part I'm interested in this bey is BD145. I don't see any of the other parts being much useful. (DS is basically a D)

Hell might have some attack potential though...

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Dominance85R2F - Dec. 17, 2010

Hopefully each piece will help each type- offensive wheel, stamina track, and a defensive tip...

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Blaze Wheeler - Dec. 17, 2010

(Dec. 17, 2010  1:24 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: Hopefully each piece will help each type- offensive wheel, stamina track, and a defensive tip...

More than likely the Track will be Defensive, and the tip will be Stamina.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Jellyboy - Dec. 17, 2010

I'm assuming this is in the Maximum Series because it has the widest MW to date, Hell? I'm not sure if this has been said before.
And it appears that DS has a hole, is that confirmed or is it just the lighting? I wonder how it will behave.
Hell doesn't seem like it has Attack potential for me, though. It seems too thick. Like a Ray without those little bumps.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Night - Dec. 17, 2010

This is Maximum series, even go on TT's site.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Kai-V - Dec. 17, 2010

(Dec. 17, 2010  10:05 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: I'm assuming this is in the Maximum Series because it has the widest MW to date, Hell? I'm not sure if this has been said before.
And it appears that DS has a hole, is that confirmed or is it just the lighting? I wonder how it will behave.
Yes, that has already been said. Read around.

There is a 'hole' between the 'D' and 'S' parts, but otherwise no.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Brooklyn-Z - Dec. 17, 2010

I got a closer look at all the parts
and i am lving the stuff thats carved into the metal wheel and track :3

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Dannylikehats - Dec. 17, 2010

Cant wait to Combine Hell with the 230 Track

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Night - Dec. 18, 2010

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but the Kerbex Clear Wheel is only compatible with Hell.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - STEADY TR0LL1N - Dec. 18, 2010

^ I thought i saw someone post that it is compatible with other Metal wheels. But hopefully it can be used with other CW.
Anyway, Defence Sharp seems pretty interesting to me. I Like how TT are making "fusioned" performance tips
Ex: Eternal Wide Defence, & Defence Sharp.
I can't wait to test them out!

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Brooklyn-Z - Dec. 18, 2010

i have a pic of the tip and its kinda of weird :V
and doesnt look like it will be top tier but i am probably wrong

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Diamond - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 18, 2010  2:17 AM)Night Wrote: I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but the Kerbex Clear Wheel is only compatible with Hell.
I'm pretty sure Kerbecs is compatible with all other Metal Wheels (except for Gravity and the L Drago Series).

In this page, any Clear Wheel which is 'exclusive' to one Metal Wheel would have this sentence in the part's description: "唯一(Metal Wheel name)に装着可能" which means something along the lines of: "The only one that can fit on (Metal Wheel name)".

However, in the description of Kerbecs, that sentence wasn't present.
EDIT: If Google Translate didn't make any mistakes, according to this, Kerbecs is not compatible? what.

(Dec. 18, 2010  3:29 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: i have a pic of the tip and its kinda of weird :V
Pictures of DS has been posted in this thread for quite a while already...

i know its just most pics on here i cant see just a blank box with an X :\ theirs something wrong with my tablet my mom said she would try to fix it,though i think i just need to update some stuff(offtopic) but i finally found i pic i could see :V
and btw thanks for the link,was looking for a big list of parts :Y

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Diamond - Dec. 18, 2010

Not sure if this is posted yet, but the track is Boost Disc, not Boot.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Kai-V - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 18, 2010  4:05 AM)Diamond Wrote: Not sure if this is posted yet, but the track is Boost Disc, not Boot.
Ah, this is true. I do not know how I even missed it on TAKARA-TOMY's official picture where it showed Normal Mode and Boost Mode.

It is weird that it was called "Boot Disk" in the DS game though ...

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - dracofrancis - Dec. 18, 2010

spam:HI
thoughts about hell kerbecs: this is interesting! defence type? wonder when it will be released in canada?
double post: looks like earth and burn combined

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Kai-V - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 18, 2010  4:35 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: spam:HI
thoughts about hell kerbecs: this is interesting! defence type? wonder when it will be released in canada?
double post: looks like earth and burn combined
Not before the end of 2011 ...

Its a Stanima bey and i believe it hasnt even been released in japan yet so it might come to canada in what Spring haha,or it might not come at all(though i put my money on October)

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - th!nk - Dec. 18, 2010

Hey, I just searched "kerbecs" on ebay (australia), got two results, one being a preorder, but the other doesn't say anything about being a preorder (i.e. it might be available now). I'm not that interested, but yeah, if anyone is, might be worth checking out...

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Ultra - Dec. 18, 2010

This page has some interesting pictures showing it's features:

https://my.takaratomy-business-service.co.jp/community/beyblade/

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Night - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 18, 2010  3:23 AM)skaterforlife Wrote: ^ I thought i saw someone post that it is compatible with other Metal wheels. But hopefully it can be used with other CW.
Anyway, Defence Sharp seems pretty interesting to me. I Like how TT are making "fusioned" performance tips
Ex: Eternal Wide Defence, & Defence Sharp.
I can't wait to test them out!

What about Flat Sharp, Ball Sharp and Coat Sharp?
(Dec. 18, 2010  11:33 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: This page has some interesting pictures showing it's features:

https://my.takaratomy-business-service.co.jp/community/beyblade/

That's where I found information on how it was incompatible with other wheels, but I must have read it wrong.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Dominance85R2F - Dec. 18, 2010

Just Pre-ordered it, SO EXCITED!!!!