World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (/Thread-Product-BB-99-Hell-Kerbecs-BD145DS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - .:J:. - Dec. 04, 2010

that's what i thought...

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - Kai-V - Dec. 04, 2010

(Dec. 04, 2010  5:35 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Isn't the bottom called DS?

Thanks Kai-V.
I think I got confused by the fact it came from the DS game, hah.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - Wonderweiss - Dec. 04, 2010

Awesome Preet Cool blade

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - Kai-V - Dec. 06, 2010

I thought the 'studs' on BD145 came between the outer holes of the Hell Metal Wheel, but now that I saw that image, I see that there are really parts 'cut out' of the inner part of the Metal Wheel so BD145 can fit, so I would now not be surprised at all if BD145 only fit on Hell.

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4995/mfbhellkerbex3.jpg
This picture comes from the Japanese "Queen of snow" blog.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - BEY-TRACKER - Dec. 06, 2010

Found some photos from the internet, hope this helps.

Picture 1--Damian Hart

Picture 2--on right side of screen--Hell Kerbex

Picture 3--Hell Kerbex

Picture 4 and 5--Hell Kerbex in details

Picture 6-larger and clearer image of Hell Kerbex (Red and Black)

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - Kaitou - Dec. 06, 2010

That looks cool,thank you BEY-TRACKER for the photo.The red Kerbex looks cool.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - BEY-TRACKER - Dec. 06, 2010

well that red kerbex photo was onced posted by Kai-V, but it was very small, so I find a bigger image of that photo and post it. I thought it would be nice to post it here since the recent episode, Episode 87, shows those scenes from that the picture got ( photo 1 to 3).

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - .:J:. - Dec. 06, 2010

yeah, i could post a link to it if you guys want.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - Flosal - Dec. 06, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  4:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I thought the 'studs' on BD145 came between the outer holes of the Hell Metal Wheel, but now that I saw that image, I see that there are really parts 'cut out' of the inner part of the Metal Wheel so BD145 can fit, so I would now not be surprised at all if BD145 only fit on Hell.

I've been thinking this in a while before, but don't you think that the "gimmick" of this bey is that the track could be turned 180 to change between modes? Just like GP, L.L Drago and MLD as well, but this time instead of the clear wheel is the track that should be turned. Could make sense since being a tall track it would be able to make contact with medium and low attackers.

(Dec. 06, 2010  6:50 PM)Flosal Wrote: I've been thinking this in a while before, but don't you think that the "gimmick" of this bey is that the track could be turned 180 to change between modes? Just like GP, L.L Drago and MLD as well, but this time instead of the clear wheel is the track that should be turned. Could make sense since being a tall track it would be able to make contact with medium and low attackers.
Unless I am missing something, turning the Track to do a one-hundred-and-eighty-degrees rotation would not change anything at all ...

(Dec. 06, 2010  7:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:50 PM)Flosal Wrote: I've been thinking this in a while before, but don't you think that the "gimmick" of this bey is that the track could be turned 180 to change between modes? Just like GP, L.L Drago and MLD as well, but this time instead of the clear wheel is the track that should be turned. Could make sense since being a tall track it would be able to make contact with medium and low attackers.
Unless I am missing something, turning the Track to do a one-hundred-and-eighty-degrees rotation would not change anything at all ...

It should. Look at the image you last posted, where you even mention the "studs" in BD145, which are three. Using your imagination, if you rotate the track 180 around, it should fit differently in hell. In one mode, these studs would position between hell's blades. Upon rotating the track, the studs would the position just below them. This would then affect the point of impact these studs have on another bey.

yes, but the studs wouldn't fit if they were trying to put them under the spikes, the track would not fit in the metal wheel...

Hm, yes, the only way the Track would be placed differently and perhaps make a difference is if the 'studs' came in the way and you could not even assemble the Track and the Metal Wheel together.

unless you can take the studs off, but that track looks solid, and then it would kind of get rid of the point, also if the beys gimmick is to protect the bey with its track, moving it to not fill the gaps would ruin the bey...

Sorry if I'm being insistent, it's just that for me combining the track with the metal wheel just didn't sound enough for being the bey a main antagonist would use, going a bit off-topic.
However, we have to remember that we haven't seen much, if not at all, images from below of the hell metal wheel. There may be gaps there for these studs to fit. Just considering this as a possibility.

RE: Hell Kerbex. - Beyphantom - Dec. 06, 2010

(Oct. 13, 2010  5:47 PM)Dude Wrote: Oh snap! Hell? That's way too violent for the kiddies, their innocence must be preserved! What could we call it...Evil? No, that's lame...Stananic? Nah, that's even worse...How about "Anti-Heaven"?

Looks really awesome, but seriously, what're they gonna call "Hell"? Oo
There is a beyblade called bloody devil.

RE: Hell Kerbex. - ハゼ - Dec. 06, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  10:36 PM)Beyphantom Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  5:47 PM)Dude Wrote: Oh snap! Hell? That's way too violent for the kiddies, their innocence must be preserved! What could we call it...Evil? No, that's lame...Stananic? Nah, that's even worse...How about "Anti-Heaven"?

I don't believe there is. Also, Hades Kerbex would sound better, or Underworld Kerbex.

RE: Hell Kerbex. - |Joe| - Dec. 06, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  10:39 PM)Haze Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  10:36 PM)Beyphantom Wrote:

I don't believe there is. Also, Hades Kerbex would sound better, or Underworld Kerbex.

Check before you post, there is a Bloody Devil bey. But Hell and BD145 just became a WHOLE lot more interesting!

RE: Hell Kerbex. - Night - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  10:39 PM)Haze Wrote: I don't believe there is. Also, Hades Kerbex would sound better, or Underworld Kerbex.

Underworld Kerbex sounds stupid.

Can we know if BD145's compatible with other beys by asking anyone who owns the game?

RE: Hell Kerbex. - Kai-V - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  12:31 AM)Night Wrote: Can we know if BD145's compatible with other beys by asking anyone who owns the game?
Considering they have weird illogical game-exclusive Beyblades, I am not certain it is the best source.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - Night - Dec. 07, 2010

Guess I'll have to wait 'til the 28th.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - lightninglibraX - Dec. 07, 2010

is there a reason so many of the releases are RIGHT after christmas? or is that not a huge thing in japan like it is here in NA?
Cant wait for this bey! there is a huge time lapse for me now cuz i has basicly all the MFB's and i don't want to buy HMS or plastics.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - Mc Frown - Dec. 07, 2010

but hasbro didnt release bloody devil?

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - Kai-V - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  3:04 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: is there a reason so many of the releases are RIGHT after christmas? or is that not a huge thing in japan like it is here in NA?
I think it was Brad who once posted that apparently New Year is more popular in Japan than Christmas is.

RE: BB-99 Hell Kerbex BD145DS - BEY-TRACKER - Dec. 07, 2010

hmm, Kai-V, considering all the images that all of us and the ones I found, I had to admit with the others that the gimmick is a bit weird and now I don't think the 180 degrees turn is even possible. Only if it has something similiar to Meteo Ldrago, would it then be able to do that 180 degrees turn. Unless, I can find clearer photos of the parts, or else, this remains a mysterical topic.