World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Angry Face - Jan. 18, 2016

Blitz and Beat couldn't hold their own against any of the heavyweights of today's Standard MFB metagame. You would be much better off getting Flash Sagittario for it's Flash Metal Wheel. In Attack Mode, Flash is a way better and more versatile Metal Wheel than Blitz or Beat.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Variares90R2F - Jan. 18, 2016

?? I mean mfb, like da not synchrome ones. lol

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - MiddayOBWL - Jan. 18, 2016

(Jan. 18, 2016  3:30 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: ?? I mean mfb, like da not synchrome ones. lol

Neither Blitz nor Beat stands a chance against Duo defense, which is an MFB part, not Zero-G. Flash Sagittario is also an MFB beyblade, and it has Flash, which is a top tier attack metal wheel.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Variares90R2F - Jan. 18, 2016

ah, I see. So the results were like 10-0? I was hoping one would perform better than the other

Can you try testing tthose against basalt kerbecs GB145 CS? A not so agressive CS?

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - DRAGON KING - Jan. 18, 2016

By the way, Blitz was proven to be better than Beat. But Flash is an amazing wheel and the best attack wheel in the MFB series.

I can't find a real blitz striker on amazon, so I could get fang leone insteaad. Fang or beat??

ang leone 90 mf vs beat pegasus 2 90 mf

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - MiddayOBWL - Jan. 18, 2016

(Jan. 18, 2016  3:40 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: ah, I see. So the results were like 10-0? I was hoping one would perform better than the other

Can you try testing tthose against basalt kerbecs GB145 CS? A not so agressive CS?

I didn't do any tests, but it's palpable that Flash would be better than Blitz or Beat. Also for your other post, why not buy flash sagittario? It's about the same price as beat lynx on amazon..

Crying20 dollars is a bit too much.. I was planning on getting a at most 15 dollar bey along with the 5 dollar screw capricorn

Can you test flash pegasus 2 90 MF against top tier defense combos?

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - FIREFIRE CPB - Jan. 18, 2016

(Jan. 18, 2016  4:27 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: Crying20 dollars is a bit too much.. I was planning on getting a at most 15 dollar bey along with the 5 dollar screw capricorn

Can you test flash pegasus 2 90 MF against top tier defense combos?

sorry friend but your combos can't battle against today Synchrome beys, see top-tier list here

if you still want to test your combos against top-tier defense i can do it [waiting for my BB-10 to arrive]

Can u do it? lol

Try MFB first, then maybe synchrome

I will try to test
Variares 90 R2F and Variares D125 R2F

To see which track is better.

on Basalt nemesis BD145 CS

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - FIREFIRE CPB - Jan. 18, 2016

(Jan. 18, 2016  8:28 PM)Variares90R2F Wrote: I will try to test

i think mid-height tracks [145] should work best with Variares, i have variares i can test it for you.

i had landed many KOs on Kraken Reviser 145 based combos with Variares R145RF.

from my experience i think it should able to handle mid to mid-height defence stamina combos.

but i will test to back up my claim. anyways you should ask any of mentor [caek, angry faces, mitsu, kei are some who i trust] for suggestion

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Hato - Jan. 18, 2016

(Jan. 18, 2016  8:54 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2016  8:28 PM)Variares90R2F Wrote: I will try to test

i think mid-height tracks [145] should work best with Variares, i have variares i can test it for you.

i had landed many KOs on Kraken Reviser 145 based combos with Variares R145RF.

from my experience i think it should able to handle mid to mid-height defence stamina combos.

CH120 might work, having 145 and a lower height. Variares is a smash attack wheel, and would probably be best on R145 (as you mentioned) and CH120.

I do not own Variares, so this is just what I know from testings and discussion Smile

can anyone test MF-H Duo Cancer BGrin and MSF-H Kraken/Gembu Gembu BGrin against MSF-L Balro BD145MF for me?

using MF/MSF is not necessary btw, i don't have Duo and my BGrin is broken so want to know how it perform.

thanks in advance

explanation:- Duo is good defence/stamina type bey, but it may not able to take attacks from something like balro. I want to see how does Balro perform agains Duo BGrin when Balro stalled instead of banking or sliding which will be stamina vs stamina battle.

MSF-L Balro ^2 BD145MF vs Kraken Gembu SR200TB (Click to View)

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Flame~Capricorn - Jan. 19, 2016

could somebody test amaterios wing accel?

Explanation: theoretically, the lighter the disk, and the heavier the layer, the harder it is to burst. if wing isn't the lightest disk, then tell me and try the lightest one. why amaterios? it is one of the two heaviest layers, tying with trident, so i chose amaterios for obvious reasons. so, in theory, this should be the hardest beyblade to burst.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Variares90R2F - Jan. 19, 2016

FIREFIRE, can u test flash pegasus 2 90 mf?

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Hato - Jan. 19, 2016

(Jan. 19, 2016  12:54 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: could somebody test amaterios wing accel?

Explanation: theoretically, the lighter the disk, and the heavier the layer, the harder it is to burst. if wing isn't the lightest disk, then tell me and try the lightest one. why amaterios? it is one of the two heaviest layers, tying with trident, so i chose amaterios for obvious reasons. so, in theory, this should be the hardest beyblade to burst.

I've played around with Amaterios Armed Accel, as Armed is actually the lightest disk.

I think that I did around 15 rounds with it (not testings, just playing around) against either DeathScyther Spread Survive or Odin Heavy Defense (I think it was the latter of the two) and it was constantly bursting it, losing less than 5 rounds. It was pretty insane and I think it was just a massive fluke, as I've really never been able to do it again. Amaterios on Accel just doesn't give it enough power to do anything; it has poor attack, bad stamina because of Armed and how unbalanced Amaterios is and bad Defense. I really do not think Amaterios is good on Assault or Accel as it is unable to pull off strong hits.

I've found that Amaterios Heavy Xtreme isn't bad, but I'll try testings with Armed tomorrow Wink

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - FIREFIRE CPB - Jan. 19, 2016

(Jan. 19, 2016  3:16 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: FIREFIRE, can u test flash pegasus 2 90 mf?

don't have flash sorry, but i can test something else. tell me i will!

i recommend you to use S130 or W145 insted of 90, Flash Orion W145MF is still Top-Tier but i think S130 or TR145 will work nicely too, TR145 will give you some LAD [pm me to ask what LAD is]

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Mint - Jan. 19, 2016

(Jan. 19, 2016  10:32 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2016  3:16 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: FIREFIRE, can u test flash pegasus 2 90 mf?

don't have flash sorry, but i can test something else. tell me i will!

i recommend you to use S130 or W145 insted of 90, Flash Orion W145MF is still Top-Tier but i think S130 or TR145 will work nicely too, TR145 will give you some LAD [pm me to ask what LAD is]
He could use GB145 too or H145. Vari Ares, you would want to check the competitive combos thread here : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos--20385
It has top tier flash combos. Low tracks doesn't really work on Flash, Mid tracks do. Like what FireFire mentioned, S130 , GB145 , H145. would work , you should never use BD145 though, it will cover most of it contact points. ( i've tried it with stamina mode of flash though, it worked a bit)

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - FIREFIRE CPB - Jan. 19, 2016

yeah that will work too, thanks for telling Get Rekt

i forgotten H145 and GB145

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Variares90R2F - Jan. 19, 2016

Flash pegasus 2 D125 MF

KKtest variares d125 R2f

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Variares90R2F - Jan. 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj92FjXFBtY

If the dude yelling is too much, muts it. Flash unicorno 85 R2F works here really well. I know the some of these compob are noobs, (poison libra) pfft, but some are actually good.

If 85 R2F works, 90 MF should work

Can someone please actually test Flash pegasus 2 90 MF now?

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Variares90R2F - Feb. 12, 2016

I have an Idea. Try Wyvang Wyvang 90 R2F!

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - FIREFIRE CPB - Feb. 12, 2016

i think it's quite good combo. but i still think you should use CH120 as it will provide nice balanced hight [not too tall, not too short + you have choice to use CH145 to counter tall beys]

also 1234beyblade had used this combo in his videos. it worked very well [even deferted flash]

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS_RfazRTUBROqu1H39v183URFKIO_DRE

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Variares90R2F - Feb. 22, 2016

Fountain fire, try testing Balro Wyvang D125 R2f/WF. Its all I have. Can u test it against Killerken reviser BD145 CS. Balro Wyvangs all I got bro