World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Nojo294 - Sep. 28, 2010

(Sep. 28, 2010  2:33 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Burn Mold 1 > Mold 2
Plus Fyuoor tested Burn (Mold 1) Bull 90CS for me.
It's pretty good. I like the idea of 125 though.

is there a regular 125 track or are you talking about T125?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Mc Frown - Sep. 28, 2010

There is a regular 125.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Nojo294 - Sep. 28, 2010

(Sep. 28, 2010  2:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: There is a regular 125.

oh i didn't know that lmao.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - LeonTempest - Sep. 28, 2010

125 comes with Rock Aquario125SF from the Pegasis Tornado Wing Set. other beys i am not so sure of. It is a useful part, especialy if you dont have its gimmick counterpart, though there are better tracks

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - ShadowPegasis - Sep. 28, 2010

Has anyone even been testing these requests?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Gearfried97 - Sep. 29, 2010

(Sep. 28, 2010  11:24 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Has anyone even been testing these requests?

i dont think anyone tested mine from a few pages back Unhappy

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Resistance - Sep. 29, 2010

MF Quetz CH120RF or MF Pegasis CH120RF if you could test them please

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Mc Frown - Sep. 29, 2010

They have been.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - xXblood-moonXx - Sep. 30, 2010

storm sagittaro 135 hf/s
plz and if possible test both tip settings
thnks

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - ThaKingTai - Sep. 30, 2010

Actually, I was thinking of a Attack/Stamina combo, So that is why I requested Mold 2, as I've heard, it's better for attack, and 125, as it is a medium sized track.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - LeonTempest - Sep. 30, 2010

i have a request regarding Susanow. When someone gets the chance, can someone preform tests with Bakushin Susanoh 90WF (TT ver.) and then Bakushin Susanow 105F (hasbro ver.)? i know they are uncustomized, but please pit them agianst good attack, defense, stamina, and possibly balance combo blades. also, try to pit tjee Hasbro ver. and TT ver. agianst eachother in a few battles and see what happens. in additon, with the hasbro version, can a second round of testing be done for him with the MF? thanks to all

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Kai-V - Sep. 30, 2010

It is "Susanow" in both versions by the way.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - kngoftherng - Sep. 30, 2010

Plus the hasbro release isn't out yet. Though, you could just make a combo that is the same as the hasbro version. That is if anyone has two of them and wants to ruin the paint on them both.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Nojo294 - Sep. 30, 2010

(Sep. 30, 2010  11:43 AM)Leonwind Wrote: i have a request regarding Susanow. When someone gets the chance, can someone preform tests with Bakushin Susanoh 90WF (TT ver.) and then Bakushin Susanow 105F (hasbro ver.)? i know they are uncustomized, but please pit them agianst good attack, defense, stamina, and possibly balance combo blades. also, try to pit tjee Hasbro ver. and TT ver. agianst eachother in a few battles and see what happens. in additon, with the hasbro version, can a second round of testing be done for him with the MF? thanks to all

hmm, when we take a look at the parts provided, uncustomized they will not make a competitive attack type. Although there is no evidence, previous testing proves F and WF to be outclassed by RF and R2F for Attack.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - LeonTempest - Oct. 01, 2010

I undertand that most uncustomized MFB blades are horrible, but i am asking for these tests specificly to see if the Hasbro or TT ver. is superior to the other. Basicly, when a paerson is given a chance to buy a Hasbro Susanow or a TT susanow in the same exact condition, they should know which is the better bey to buy.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Mc Frown - Oct. 01, 2010

Well duh TT.
90 track : \

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - GalaxyDranzer - Oct. 01, 2010

Earth Leone DF145WD vs Storm Pegasis 105RF

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Pimpju - Oct. 01, 2010

There's no point to that?

We know how each performs, and niether is a top tier combination anyway. Stamina V attack is inconclusive of anything.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - LeonTempest - Oct. 01, 2010

(Oct. 01, 2010  4:55 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well duh TT.
90 track : \

as much as i would like to agree w/ you we cant prove this until testing is done

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Mc Frown - Oct. 02, 2010

90 > 105
WF > F
Hasbro Bakushin probably > TT
It's your call though.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Pimpju - Oct. 02, 2010

Hey, I would just like some testing of stamina types on CH120 (in 120 height) V low height stamina and the typical 145 stamina.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - LeonTempest - Oct. 02, 2010

(Oct. 02, 2010  12:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: 90 > 105
WF > F
Hasbro Bakushin probably > TT
It's your call though.

wait, if 90>105 and WF>F, then why is the Hasbro ver. > TT? shouldnt it be TT>Hasbro ver.? maybe a typo? happens to me all the time =D. i get what you are trying to say

and lets also keep in mind the slight weight additions to the Hasbro versions compared to TT, but now i think i am over analyzing this lol

when the Hasbro version is released, hopefuly, someone will do tests. thanks to all

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Kai-V - Oct. 02, 2010

(Oct. 02, 2010  3:46 AM)Leonwind Wrote: wait, if 90>105 and WF>F, then why is the Hasbro ver. > TT? shouldnt it be TT>Hasbro ver.? maybe a typo? happens to me all the time =D. i get what you are trying to say

and lets also keep in mind the slight weight additions to the Hasbro versions compared to TT, but now i think i am over analyzing this lol

when the Hasbro version is released, hopefuly, someone will do tests. thanks to all
Yes, that is what Mc Frown meant. He wrote that because of the slight variations usually in favour of Hasbro's versions, Hasbro's Bakushin (probably) would be better than TAKARA-TOMY's. However, one element against two others for TAKARA-TOMY, he told you that it was up to you to see which 'side' would defeat the other.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Ultra - Oct. 02, 2010

Can anyone test how the track and the bottom of Sol blaze do cause I don't think i've seen any testing for that. Who knows, they may be alright for stamina or defence.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Nojo294 - Oct. 02, 2010

(Oct. 02, 2010  1:58 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hey, I would just like some testing of stamina types on CH120 (in 120 height) V low height stamina and the typical 145 stamina.

added to OP