World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 01, 2013

well maybe change A230 to 230

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - diblee123 - Sep. 03, 2013

Can someone test Girago Girago TH170BSF?

It supposed to grind defense customs and KO stamina.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - WhirlWind - Sep. 07, 2013

MF-H Diablo Kerbecs AD145WB vs top tier defense type please. Smile

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 07, 2013

BeyMax that's a good attempt at a combo buuut... it could be better both AD145 and WB are outclassed and then with the recoil of WB and Diablo it would fail against any good combo out there. however if you change the track to GB145/BD145 and the tip to RF/R2F/LRF you've got yourself a great top tier even Anti Attack combo I should know cause it's been tested I read the testing thread and I can make the combo myself Smile you can go to Build me a combo #2 so we can build you a better one Smile

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - WhirlWind - Sep. 07, 2013

I found out that its really good for half-defense half-attack.

I have both GB145 and BD145 but no RFs.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 07, 2013

half defence half atttack is pretty much the same as balance and a balance between attack and defence just won't work Unhappy what did you use it against anyway and what equipment did you use?

Any substitutes for RF? LF?

I used 3 segment launcher grip + BeyLauncher LR. I tested it against Variares 90LF and Variares flew over the stadium wall.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Bularieleone - Sep. 07, 2013

Actually, AD145 is still pretty useful.
R2F is faster, but has less control.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - 6 God - Sep. 07, 2013

(Sep. 07, 2013  3:05 AM)Lazer Wrote: half defence half atttack is pretty much the same as balance and a balance between attack and defence just won't work Unhappy what did you use it against anyway and what equipment did you use?

You know a balance between attack and defense is the defenition of anti attack.

So can anyone do a battle against my combo?

(Sep. 07, 2013  3:15 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2013  3:05 AM)Lazer Wrote: half defence half atttack is pretty much the same as balance and a balance between attack and defence just won't work Unhappy what did you use it against anyway and what equipment did you use?

You know a balance between attack and defense is the defenition of anti attack.
I ment like an attack wheel on a defence setup thats what he's going for

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 10, 2013

Can anyone test out the following if they have two Bearing Cores do this?
Wolborg MS vs Spin Equalizing Setup
Spin Equalizing Setup is
AR: Seagon Attacker
WD:CWD Reverse Defenser
RC: Bearing Core
From my testing(not that many parts) I've seen stock Sea Dragon beat DEMS a lot of times, I'm saying 14/20 times. It won by outspinning. Plus Seagon Attacker is round in shape, has Plastic on Contact Points so... can any one verify my theory about Seagon Attacker having Spin Equalizing potential? Thanks Smile

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - MacDuff - Sep. 11, 2013

I need someone to test this so that I know it's good; I don't have any of the parts.

Duo Sagittario II 85WSF

Even if I dont have all the parts, and the stadium, this bey is my customization and mine only.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Ocean - Sep. 11, 2013

Eeeeerrrrrr, that's not good. I tried something like that before, lost to my Balro Wyvang W145R2F and Revizer Dragooon SA165WD a lot.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Cake - Sep. 11, 2013

Actually, WSF is a good Tornado Stalling tip... with Phantom that combo would be much better though. And Tornado Stallers lose to Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD/WD and Attack anyways.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Cannon - Sep. 11, 2013

Duo 85WSF would scrape would it not?

I oddly feel that this thread is really dead in terms of people actually testing these combinations. It would be a lot better for the people to actually purchase it themselves because the only way you can get someone to test it is by asking them directly; and even then they might not want to .. because there is no potential.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Yuko Ray14 - Sep. 11, 2013

(Sep. 11, 2013  12:03 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote: I need someone to test this so that I know it's good; I don't have any of the parts.

Duo Sagittario II 85WSF

Even if I dont have all the parts, and the stadium, this bey is my customization and mine only.

(Sep. 09, 2013  4:06 AM)Kei Wrote: Nobody "owns" combos. Everything in Beyblade is derivative, so there's no point in trying to lay claim to any particular combo. It's possible for someone to popularize something among the community, but that still doesn't make it "their combo", as if it was some stroke of genius combination of parts that only they could have come up with.

Yep...

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 11, 2013

Can anyone please test Seagon Attacker for Spin Equalizing, sorry for being impatient.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Cake - Sep. 11, 2013

(Sep. 11, 2013  1:05 AM)Cannon Wrote: Duo 85WSF would scrape would it not?

I oddly feel that this thread is really dead in terms of people actually testing these combinations. It would be a lot better for the people to actually purchase it themselves because the only way you can get someone to test it is by asking them directly; and even then they might not want to .. because there is no potential.

It does scrape; Duo needs to be at, say, 105 height to avoid it. And I do agree about lack of testing; but tbh a lot of combos here don't merit testing or have already been tested.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - MacDuff - Sep. 11, 2013

(Sep. 11, 2013  1:24 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2013  1:05 AM)Cannon Wrote: Duo 85WSF would scrape would it not?

It does scrape; Duo needs to be at, say, 105 height to avoid it. And I do agree about lack of testing; but tbh a lot of combos here don't merit testing or have already been tested.

How about 100? If that doesn't work, then try W145 and SR200.

The main issue is Duo's low-hanging metal. With Phantom, that is not an issue AND Phantom gives the custom the Attack power to KO Stamina types. Thus, Phantom is generally a much better choice than Duo. W145 could work, but from my experience tall customs don't do well as Tornado Stallers.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - 6 God - Sep. 11, 2013

Phantom also has better stamina.

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - MacDuff - Sep. 12, 2013

(Sep. 11, 2013  11:44 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Phantom also has better stamina.

But wouldn't Phantom have more recoil? Try Genbull*2 85/90/100/T125/CH120 WSF/MF

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 12, 2013

That wouldn't work either... as far as we know Genbull only works on TH170/SR200/BD145TB/MB/RB/RS

RE: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - ULTIMATE BLAZE - Sep. 12, 2013

MF PHANTOM /ORION/GASHER/AQUARIO 230 CS.