World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - BakushinBeelzeb - Oct. 12, 2012

phantom cygnus 230d. please put it up against one of these two combos or any other good bey. basalt horogium 230 cs or basalt horogium bd145cs/wd

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nojo294 - Oct. 16, 2012

(Oct. 10, 2012  6:17 AM)Kujikato Wrote: I've read that thread before, I used Gravity to some success, but frankly, it doesn't seem like it can stand up to stuff like Flash and Diablo for attack, for defense shouldn't it be way outclassed by Synchrom? Not that I'm calling you a liar, but Gravity Perseus, seems... Well, outclassed. If I had my RDF, TH170, Beat and other decent stuff, I'd test my GP, but since I don't... I can only wait for other results.

Yeah I agree actually back then it stood a good chance but now with all the new top tier beyblades coming out its mediocre at best... still fun to experiment with though especially with R145 and R2F

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kujikato - Oct. 17, 2012

That's still one of my combos. MF Gravity Perseus R145 R2F, works like a charm in a pre-Diablo setup. Well... VariAres just blows it away in comparison, if only Vari was just, better shaped... Meh.

That being said, I'm wondering about Zero-G Stadium Combos,
Would a Synchrom GB145(?) with FB work? FB just is rather neat, cause it's a CS with more stamina, pretty useful (in theory) in Zero-G Stadia. So, can someone test something like

MSF-H Syncrom GB145 (or whatever track useful) FB against Zero-G Top Tiers.

Thanks

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Rush - Oct. 17, 2012

Hmmm... Has anybody tested rubber bottoms in Zero-G?
If not.. Maybe an Anti-Attack combo.
Diablo Nemisis GB145R2F vs. Reviser Reviser ______
Or whatever works best and is a Top Tier Synchrome combo.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Sousha - Oct. 17, 2012

me and a Friend have been building and I would like to see if you could test Burn Leone AD145ES, I would like to see it tested against both an attack type and a Defense type if possible. my friend and I have been having some success, but we don't have access to everything that is out there.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - SilverChronos - Oct. 18, 2012

Honestly, burn Leone ad145es stinks, because it has next to no defensive capabilities. The test I did against an uncustomized phantom orion bey, uncustomized hell kerbecs, uncustomized flash saggittario, and flash Escolpio gb145r2f, leone lost to all of them. I didn't see a single win. Sorry to put you down, but it needs a better tip, and even then it's not as good as it could be. Leone's weight isn't special for any reason, and burn isn't as good as earth.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Sousha - Oct. 19, 2012

I was just going off of what I have access to like I said, and with that I have been having some success but I will see if I have the parts that you mention and if so I will put things together and see if my current results change based again on what I have available.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Izhkoort - Oct. 20, 2012

i ask for help in the "build me a combo" thread for a Saramanda Dragooon combo because i wanted to make the most aggressive combo with that chrome wheels, and i liked the advice
it's a MSF Saramanda Dragooon DF105LRF
can you test it? i would like to see a real stadistic because i can't do it myself (don't have many beyblades and takara tomy stadium)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Rush - Oct. 21, 2012

Hmmm... I saw on YouTube a battle with that combo, so maybe you could check it out there. From what I can tell, it's an AWESOME spin equalizer.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Ultimo - Oct. 21, 2012

MSF-H Killerken Dragoooon W145/LW160 RDF.

Alright, I really want this to be tested because:

-MSF-H Provides extra weight. This is perfect for defense-stamina hybrids like this combo. It also adds "pressure" thus increasing RDF's excellent precession.

-Killerken Dragooon. Killerken Provides excellent defense to the combo. Killerken also add some stamina to the combo. Dragooon adds extra weight. However, its sole purpose is to spin to the left.

-W145 is an odd track to choose for a left spin combo. W145 on a left spin combo is crazy. However, since it has the best stamina out of all the tracks released at the moment, I decided it'll probably have beneficial results for a left spin combo. (LW160 can also be tested, but I'm not sure how well it would do. However, since this is a left spin combo, it may provide even better results.)

-RDF provides increased precession. It also adds superior defense to the combo.

The purpose of this combo is to obtain beneficial results against all types of combos. I wish someone would test this though, since I don't own a MSF-H, W145, Killerken, and RDF.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - 50uNdW4v3 - Dec. 22, 2012

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dark Aquario 55 - Dec. 23, 2012

I have a request actually 2

1.basalt Pegasus 105wd vs hell_230cs
2.flame cancer ad145d vs basalt_230cs

the reason I want them to be tested against 230 tracks is because I don't have any 230 tracks and I tested them against 105,145,tr145,bd145,ed145,ad145,s130,ect and they are doing really well

thanks in advance

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Rush - Dec. 23, 2012

Could someone test out Hasbro's Duo as a Stamina / Defense Hybrid? It looks pretty round, which could be decent for Stamina?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - storm uzunaki - Jan. 17, 2013

is this a legal combo if it is then it rocks
basalt pisces , pisces spin track and wd
and if you could improve on this one my club will love it half of my friends use this i only have internet [parents r worried about them if they use internet}earth unicorno pisces spin track and perfomance tip

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - KainHighwind - Jan. 17, 2013

(Jan. 17, 2013  4:51 PM)storm uzunaki Wrote: is this a legal combo if it is then it rocks
and if you could improve on this one my club will love it half of my friends use this i only have internet [parents r worried about them if they use internet}earth unicorno pisces spin track and perfomance tip

You need to use the Build me a Combo thread. That is an extremely outdated combo, and they will help you improve it here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2?page=1089

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - storm uzunaki - Jan. 17, 2013

(Jan. 17, 2013  5:45 PM)KainHighwind Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2013  4:51 PM)storm uzunaki Wrote: is this a legal combo if it is then it rocks

You need to use the Build me a Combo thread. That is an extremely outdated combo, and they will help you improve it here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2?page=1089
thanks alot ill go break their hearts.....

(Jan. 17, 2013  5:52 PM)storm uzunaki Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2013  5:45 PM)KainHighwind Wrote:

thanks alot ill go break their hearts.....

what is counted as new

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - dragonscar14 - Jan. 19, 2013

(Sep. 01, 2010  5:36 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Could someone test the effects of Mf-l and MF-M on stamina combos?

For stamina combos..... Twill suck. Metal faces give more weight which makes the bet heavier. Thus slowing down and shaving spin time. Excuse my Olde English. XD
Hey ! Someone wanna test a combo for me ?!?!?!?! I.d.have parts yet. Death Aquila bearing drive w/ Mf if possible. XD

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - storm uzunaki - Jan. 19, 2013

(Jan. 19, 2013  10:24 AM)dragonscar14 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:36 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Could someone test the effects of Mf-l and MF-M on stamina combos?

For stamina combos..... Twill suck. Metal faces give more weight which makes the bet heavier. Thus slowing down and shaving spin time. Excuse my Olde English. XD
Hey ! Someone wanna test a combo for me ?!?!?!?! I.d.have parts yet. Death Aquila b:d w/ Mf if possible. XD
heavier the more stamina

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - eid - Jan. 19, 2013

hi can anyone test duo cygnus 160pd vs duo cancer/aquario/cygnus 230mb

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - 6 God - Jan. 20, 2013

Can anyone test my combo, Diablo Cygnus ch120 jog sharp ball don't test it against any death combos and tell me if I can improve it in anyway

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Izhkoort - Jan. 22, 2013

I was making a combo Kain suggested me with 2 changes and I don't know if its good enough but it's really interesting for me

can someone test Phoenic Begirados SR200BSF? any top tier would be good enough to test it

Thanks!

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Sniper - Jan. 24, 2013

(Jan. 22, 2013  1:44 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I was making a combo Kain suggested me with 2 changes and I don't know if its good enough but it's really interesting for me

can someone test Phoenic Begirados SR200BSF? any top tier would be good enough to test it

Thanks!

I did some informal testing a while ago and it was just terrible

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Izhkoort - Jan. 24, 2013

Okay, thanks, I will see to change it!

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - 6 God - Feb. 28, 2013

Can someone please test MF-2 L-Drago Guardian BGrin against any good combos and tell me what u tested it against, the reason is just to c if my combo is good and PLZ don't test it against any death combos

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - calinex1 - Mar. 01, 2013

Hades Wolf BD145 BS

Test it against:
1. Attack Type
2. Defense Type

My tests were 90% succesful. I used String Launcher with Launcher Grip.
What about your tests?