World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Ingulit - Jul. 26, 2012

(Jul. 26, 2012  10:49 AM)MaskedBlader_UK Wrote: Can Someone Please test out this combo MF-H Wing pegasus(all modes) BD145CS. i was playing around trying to fin a counter to Flash And to Death__ 230WD/MB, Duo__ 230 MB. i would test it but i cant atm because i do not have bb-10 i only have prototype nemasis stadium and my friend has bb-10 but he has gone to see his grandma

I've done this testing in the past, and while I can't find the official testing I've done I can safely say that this custom cannot handle Flash well no matter what mode Wing is in (Ironclad Attack mode is typically the best for Defense since it has better stamina and a more centered movement pattern). This isn't to say it does truly poorly against Flash, but it doesn't counter it by any means. As far as the Death and Duo tests go, I can't imagine Wing beating them since they are basically Stamina types (especially Duo).

If you can, use Kerbecs or Unicorno II on Wing since they're three-sided. While two-sided clear wheels aren't bad, three-sided clear wheels give better balance overall.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Cake - Jul. 27, 2012

Can someone put Reviser Dragoon E320CS against Flash, Duo, Diablo, Phantom, etc.? Just against the standard tier list customs. I'm looking to see if left-spin Defense is good for anything.

Oh, also, do comparisons against Reviser Reviser E230CS.

Sorry if this is a lot of testing, but I don't have any Zero-G stuff yet, and my brother doesn't have Dragoon yet, so I can't do it.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - H3LLO - Jul. 27, 2012

Can someone test Earth CapricornAD145D and Earth CapricornAD145FS in an attack stadium? I don`t really care which type of bey you test it against.
Thank you!

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Cake - Jul. 27, 2012

Neither one of those are very good...

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - H3LLO - Jul. 27, 2012

OK. I didnt notice that it was for combos that you think will be successful.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Sword Master - Jul. 27, 2012

An you try out basalt horogium BD145 MF

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - SamD. :) - Jul. 27, 2012

I was thinking if you put Susanow + Burn wheel + 90 track + WD, it would be an effective combo. Please test.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Ga' - Jul. 27, 2012

Burn Susanow 90WD is an old LTSC from way back combined with some destabilizing properties that the Burn MW and Susanow CW offer. TT even realized this and released MF-F Burn Cancer 90WD in the Super Deck Set.

In today's metagame, however, it would be utterly destroyed.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - SamD. :) - Jul. 27, 2012

(Jul. 27, 2012  9:31 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Burn Susanow 90WD is an old LTSC from way back combined with some destabilizing properties that the Burn MW and Susanow CW offer. TT even realized this and released MF-F Burn Cancer 90WD in the Super Deck Set.

In today's metagame, however, it would be utterly destroyed.

So nothing can/will help it at all?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - MyTestsAreLies - Jul. 29, 2012

I really want MSF-L Gryph Dragooon 85 WSF to be tested because this combo has the potential to be a destabilizer, spin equalizer, attacker and have moderate defense abilities.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Rush - Sep. 30, 2012

Can somebody test out if the X Drive bottom will work well in the Zero-G Stadiums, acting like a Circle Flat?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Bobmcdoogal - Sep. 30, 2012

(Sep. 30, 2012  7:35 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Can somebody test out if the X Drive bottom will work well in the Zero-G Stadiums, acting like a Circle Flat?
I tried XGrin on XF and it acts like CF so yeah XGrin can be used in Zero-G for Attack and Defence(S)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Rush - Sep. 30, 2012

Okay, thanks! Also, what about L-Drago Destroy? Can it be used for Upwards Smash Attack? Maybe test it with LDD 85/90/100/LW100 RF/LRF. I was thinking that the weight of LDD combined with the (slightly worn) [Left] Rubber Flat, it can prevent itself by reducing a chance of KO from the opposing bey, by providing defense.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Bobmcdoogal - Sep. 30, 2012

(Sep. 30, 2012  9:49 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Okay, thanks! Also, what about L-Drago Destroy? Can it be used for Upwards Smash Attack? Maybe test it with LDD 85/90/100/100LW RF/LRF. I was thinking that the weight of LDD combined with the (slightly worn) [Left] Rubber Flat, it can prevent itself by reducing a chance of KO from the opposing bey, by providing defense.
In the Zero-G low heights are bad becuase they`ll scrape very easily

(Sep. 30, 2012  9:51 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  9:49 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Okay, thanks! Also, what about L-Drago Destroy? Can it be used for Upwards Smash Attack? Maybe test it with LDD 85/90/100/100LW RF/LRF. I was thinking that the weight of LDD combined with the (slightly worn) [Left] Rubber Flat, it can prevent itself by reducing a chance of KO from the opposing bey, by providing defense.
In the Zero-G low heights are bad becuase they`ll scrape very easily

I meant stadiums like the BB-10 and the Hasbro Stadiums.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kujikato - Oct. 01, 2012

LDD is pretty much useless for attack. LLD is the only serious L-Drago attack type (even so, it is far outclassed).

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - shadowblader01 - Oct. 02, 2012

i have 5 beys i need tested because i am going to host a 7 person battle. including me. here they are
twisted tempo wd rs
gravity destroyer 145 wd
thermal zurafa ad145 d
lightning l-drago 145 bs
thermal cetus 100 hf

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - akio314 - Oct. 02, 2012

(Oct. 02, 2012  2:51 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote: i have 5 beys i need tested because i am going to host a 7 person battle. including me. here they are
twisted tempo wd rs
gravity destroyer 145 wd
thermal zurafa ad145 d
lightning l-drago 145 bs
thermal cetus 100 hf

That goes in the "Build Me A Combo #2" thread.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - ridbladebreaker - Oct. 03, 2012

Basalt Herculeo GB145RS vs attack types defence types and stamina types.
Bakushin Giraffe ED145WD vs attack types defence types and stamina types.
Gravity Perseus (att. ver.) BD145RSF vs attack types defence types and stamina types.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dual - Oct. 03, 2012

Could you test MF Gravity Perseus TR145RF/R2F/MF. GP+RF=good attack and TR145 is to help it spin a little longer. Do whichever mode and spin direction you think would perform best. Sorry if this is bad or has been done already.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kujikato - Oct. 03, 2012

Gravity Perseus is long outclassed. I've used R145 and BD145 variants, BD145 is better for MF, R145 is pure out RF/R2F only.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dual - Oct. 04, 2012

Gravity perseus isnt outclassed. Ive been looking around the customizations forum and ive seen a few good combos beating top tiers. Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure its still going strong.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kujikato - Oct. 04, 2012

Whoops, my bad. I just read around and GP seems to be kicking violently.
TR145 is interesting with Gravity and RF, potential Spin EQ Attacker...

Seems worth a shot, I'd do it, if I had the staple parts.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nojo294 - Oct. 08, 2012

(Oct. 04, 2012  5:00 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Whoops, my bad. I just read around and GP seems to be kicking violently.
TR145 is interesting with Gravity and RF, potential Spin EQ Attacker...

Seems worth a shot, I'd do it, if I had the staple parts.

Actually since I started the Graivity Perseus craze I know what potential it has. And although I dont have the data to back it up I can tell you it has what it takes to compete with todays top tiers. check out the thread here to see how it did back in the day.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kujikato - Oct. 10, 2012

I've read that thread before, I used Gravity to some success, but frankly, it doesn't seem like it can stand up to stuff like Flash and Diablo for attack, for defense shouldn't it be way outclassed by Synchrom? Not that I'm calling you a liar, but Gravity Perseus, seems... Well, outclassed. If I had my RDF, TH170, Beat and other decent stuff, I'd test my GP, but since I don't... I can only wait for other results.