World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - pokesuperfan111 - Mar. 08, 2012

th!nk just to say I've changed the spin track to C145 but the ES Tip seems to be doing well for me only one bey can beat it and that is twisted tempo

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - GZL - Mar. 08, 2012

Thermal leone T125 WD vs Basalt Kerbecs BD145 WD
BB-10

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Mar. 08, 2012

(Mar. 08, 2012  10:50 AM)pokesuperfan111 Wrote: th!nk just to say I've changed the spin track to C145 but the ES Tip seems to be doing well for me only one bey can beat it and that is twisted tempo

Either list your parts in "Build me a Combo", though if you want you can send me the same in a PM (don't everyone else take this as an opportunity to send me questions that there are threads for, though).

(Mar. 08, 2012  11:33 AM)bmoor96 Wrote: Thermal leone T125 WD vs Basalt Kerbecs BD145 WD
BB-10

BD145WD scrapes horribly, especially with basalts imbalance. Kerbecs and BD145 don't work well together.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - GZL - Mar. 08, 2012

(Mar. 08, 2012  1:35 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2012  10:50 AM)pokesuperfan111 Wrote: th!nk just to say I've changed the spin track to C145 but the ES Tip seems to be doing well for me only one bey can beat it and that is twisted tempo

Either list your parts in "Build me a Combo", though if you want you can send me the same in a PM (don't everyone else take this as an opportunity to send me questions that there are threads for, though).

(Mar. 08, 2012  11:33 AM)bmoor96 Wrote: Thermal leone T125 WD vs Basalt Kerbecs BD145 WD
BB-10

BD145WD scrapes horribly, especially with basalts imbalance. Kerbecs and BD145 don't work well together.

YES FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME!
That's the basalt combo that everyone spams me to use and say that it's the est thing ever to come out of the WBO, but it sucks though. Also try out thermal leone T125 WD, it really good but not so good against earth

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Mar. 08, 2012

If anyone is telling you to use that here, they should not be telling anyone what combinations to use.

Some people had decent luck with thermal, I was not one of them, and it is now severely outclassed by a number of 4D beyblades.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - GZL - Mar. 09, 2012

(Mar. 08, 2012  2:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: If anyone is telling you to use that here, they should not be telling anyone what combinations to use.

Some people had decent luck with thermal, I was not one of them, and it is now severely outclassed by a number of 4D beyblades.

All my testing thermal leone has only lost to earth eagle and basalt horogium. Non of my 4D beys can beat it

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Samurai Changer - Mar. 09, 2012

Meteo L-drago CH120SWD please. I got good unofficial test results.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Mar. 09, 2012

(Mar. 09, 2012  1:44 AM)bmoor96 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2012  2:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: If anyone is telling you to use that here, they should not be telling anyone what combinations to use.

All my testing thermal leone has only lost to earth eagle and basalt horogium. Non of my 4D beys can beat it

Customize.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - GZL - Mar. 09, 2012

(Mar. 09, 2012  1:58 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2012  1:44 AM)bmoor96 Wrote:

Customize.

I have over and over again but the only beys that can defeat it using a eart, basalt and some times grand

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Mar. 09, 2012

You mean one ex top tier and one current top tier wheel are beating a wheel that was never top tier, while all three are outdated?

WOAH

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - TimelessOne - Mar. 10, 2012

(Mar. 09, 2012  2:49 PM)bmoor96 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2012  1:58 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2012  1:44 AM)bmoor96 Wrote: All my testing thermal leone has only lost to earth eagle and basalt horogium. Non of my 4D beys can beat it

Customize.

I have over and over again but the only beys that can defeat it using a eart, basalt and some times grand

LOL, Post your test results, and USE TOP TEIR COMBOS for goodness sake! Plus, grand is one of the worst wheels ever.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - GZL - Mar. 11, 2012

Thermal leone T125 WD
Vs
variAres CH120 RF

Thermal leone (2 KO, 17 OS)
Variares (1 KO, 0 OS)

Anyother beys you want to test it out against?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Hazel - Mar. 11, 2012

If you cannot KO WD with VariAres on an RF, your tests could not be any more useless.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Ga' - Mar. 11, 2012

Oh boy, you're that guy from before with the crazy ideas right?

You're not very good at launching are you? I've KO'ed Thermal Pisces (Leone doesn't make much difference) using an uncustomized, right spin WB mode VariAres D:D.

Those results are highly implausible.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - GZL - Mar. 11, 2012

Recoiled out and KO are the same plus for some strange reason it acts like an attack type when versing an attack type but not against any other types

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Ga' - Mar. 11, 2012

'It acts like an attack type when versing an attack type, but not against any other types.'

Yeah ok. Give me a video and then I'll start pointing fingers.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nearr - Mar. 11, 2012

Can you test S130? I checked the S130 test thread but it is heavily outdated. (Can you do phantom aquario 130CS vs. Basalt aquario S130CS? And then each against Blitz Bull 85R2F

(Mar. 11, 2012  5:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: 'It acts like an attack type when versing an attack type, but not against any other types.'

I'll upload a video in like 14 hours on my channel 1PoisonAnubis2

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Mar. 11, 2012

(Mar. 11, 2012  5:48 PM)GZL Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  5:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: 'It acts like an attack type when versing an attack type, but not against any other types.'

I'll upload a video in like 14 hours on my channel 1PoisonAnubis2
Are you dropping (With your hand) VariAres into a BB-10. Seriously, that is the only way VariAres on RF/R2F/LRF can not KO Thermal Leone T125 WD. If those results were real and you launched VariAres with a launcher and it still only got those KO's, i think i could use Wind (Light Wheel) Horogium 145 EDS against you, if your using VariAres RF/R2F/LRF and you still wouldn't KO me. (No offense)

Or are you making those results up?

Also people were saying Basalt BD145 CS not Basalt BD145 WD.

Why are you so rude?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dan - Mar. 11, 2012

He thinks your results aren't realistic.

I don't either.

Still I think it's my technic

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dan - Mar. 11, 2012

Okay, then don't post results until you "technic" improves and you have a concrete understanding of Beyblade/current metagame.

Actuelly my technic is better then the average launch but rubber tips just go flying out of the stadium. All other flats stay in just not rubber ones

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Hazel - Mar. 11, 2012

If you cannot use parts we use, your technique is worse than the average launch.

We have children here who can manipulate tips properly with their launches.