World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nojo294 - Aug. 06, 2011

(Aug. 06, 2011  4:55 AM)Nuclear Hades Wrote: Screw Susanow UW145(Upper Mode)RF
Reason:I tried to combine parts with upwards air flow and I'd like to see how It would work in battle
I'd like to see this against all types please

If your focused on just the effect of air flow, I'll tell you right now it is negligible...

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Afroken - Aug. 06, 2011

(Aug. 06, 2011  5:15 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:55 AM)Nuclear Hades Wrote: Screw Susanow UW145(Upper Mode)RF
Reason:I tried to combine parts with upwards air flow and I'd like to see how It would work in battle
I'd like to see this against all types please

If your focused on just the effect of air flow, I'll tell you right now it is negligible...
Not really but its useful can you still test it?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dracomageat - Aug. 06, 2011

(Aug. 06, 2011  4:44 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Guys Ill be honest with you. No one is going to test those combos because the parts themselves are useless... ask any other member that has been around for a while. They'll tell you the same thing.

I know the parts in my combo are rubbish. That's why I find its success surprising.

Also, I would like to point out that my off-balanced Ray wheel actually improves the balance of my Q tip based combo so Raigeko's idea of sticking Bassalt on M145 might not be as stupid as you assume.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kopaja - Aug. 07, 2011

Earth Cancer 100SD vs top tiers stamina please

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kai-V - Aug. 07, 2011

(Aug. 07, 2011  1:44 PM)Kopaja Wrote: Earth Cancer 100SD vs top tiers stamina please

... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos--20386
It is essentially already known, however 230 really defeats it, and even lower heights are better anyway,.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Flame Aries - Aug. 11, 2011

Could you test out, MF-H Fang Bull BD145 CS/MB/RB
Reason: I want to try to use Fang Defensive or at least try to by weighing it, reducing recoil, and adding friction when it makes contact with stadium floor.
Use this bey against Top-Tier Stamina and Attack type and could you you give me a comparison results of the three tip?
Thanks for doing this and Sorry for troubling you.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - ?uestion - Aug. 12, 2011

mf-h gravity perseus 100 cs, ctr mode, gp is an OK defense and a excellent attack
as a balance type, of defense and attack, cs is good for defense and has some attack
any spin direction to bring the best results
against all types

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - RustyXD - Aug. 12, 2011

Flame aries : Fang has to much recoil to be used a defensive bey it just will not work , your better off with Basalt or even Grand although it would still be bad with grand Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Flame Aries - Aug. 13, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  8:55 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Flame aries : Fang has to much recoil to be used a defensive bey it just will not work , your better off with Basalt or even Grand although it would still be bad with grand Tongue_out
Even in Defense Mode?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Whatzzer - Aug. 13, 2011

Yup,Counter will make it more.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Flame Aries - Aug. 13, 2011

I want to try at least, I want this to be like the Defending Hero, but better

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - RustyXD - Aug. 13, 2011

It will not work , Gravity Perseus AD145RS wasn't even that good. You need to realize testing takes time , and people don't like to waste there time on combos that will not work.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kai-V - Aug. 13, 2011

Stop using fancy nicknames.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kopaja - Aug. 13, 2011

can you test Earth Bull 85EWD on 3 top tier stamina
i dont have BB-10

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Aug. 13, 2011

In conventional stamina combo's like that, ewd performs almost identically to wd.

(Aug. 13, 2011  2:25 AM)RustyXD Wrote: It will not work , Gravity Perseus AD145RS wasn't even that good. You need to realize testing takes time , and people don't like to waste there time on combos that will not work.
Ah...OK...Thanks anyway

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 13, 2011

Could someone test:

MF/MF-H Lightning L Drago R145/H145 RF/LRF/R2F vs MF/MF-H Basalt 230 CS

MF/MF-H Lightning L Drago R145/H145 RF/LRF/R2F vs MF/MF-H Basalt BD145 CS

And those two same tests but with MF/Mf-H lightning L drago Bd145 Rf/R2F/LRF (use the same parts you used in the other tests, just switch the track out for Bd145) for comparison.

I know Bd145 has different and more advantages than r145/h145, I just want to see if R145/H145 gets a better total average against those two specific basalt combos than BD145 does.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - RustyXD - Aug. 13, 2011

SSJ do you mind if I use MF-M on LLD and MF-L on basalt? I can do the tests if your okay with that.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 13, 2011

Yeah sure, doesn't matter to me.
Thanks!

It's a good requests so I did it as I want to revive this thread.

MF-M Lightning L Drago R145RF vs MF-L Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
LLD wins : 6 (ALL KO)
Basalt Kerbecs wins : 4 (ALL OS)

MF-M Lightning L Drago BD145RF vs MF-L Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
LLD : 9
BK : 1
3 Draws

MF-M Lightning L Drago BD145 RF vs MF-L Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
LLD: 0
BK: 10 (90S , 1KO)
All i got was BD145's connecting.

MF-M Lightning L Drago R145 RF vs MF-L Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
LLD: 0
BK: 10 (All KO)
LLD would make contact with Basalt and then just fly back and get KO'ed
10 rounds was all i could do.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Sniper - Aug. 13, 2011

Can someone test MF-H Gravity Perseus(stamina.ver and with weak launch only) 85/DF105 W2D If its battling a right spin go left and vice versa

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nojo294 - Aug. 13, 2011

(Aug. 13, 2011  7:01 AM)RustyXD Wrote: It's a good requests so I did it as I want to revive this thread.

Thank you Rusty for posting test results. These will go on the OP. And thanks to shabalabadoo (SSJFisherman was soo much easier) for requesting a worthwhile combo...

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - KiLL_SwiTcH - Aug. 14, 2011

Earth Bull CH120WD vs. Top-Tier Stamina Beys.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nojo294 - Aug. 14, 2011

(Aug. 14, 2011  5:53 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Earth Bull CH120WD vs. Top-Tier Stamina Beys.

CH120 is outclassed bu so many tracks... why test a combo when you know what's going to happen?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - NLGrocket - Aug. 16, 2011

Will someone test Lightning L-drago (upper mode) UW145 (attack mode) RF against MF LLD BD145 LRF and basalt kerbecs TH170WF? Lightning is arguably the best attack wheel in the game, RF is top tier attack because of it's speed and grip. I'm using UW145 to try to bring it to top tier status and maximize it's usefullness. Thanks in advance.