World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Gen SimpL - Jun. 17, 2011

(Jun. 17, 2011  9:05 AM)Shadow Hawk 666 Wrote: Earth Aquario vs Hell Gasher 230 CS

do u not read

(Jun. 09, 2011  9:00 AM)th!nk Wrote: YOU MUST EXPLAIN/JUSTIFY WHY WE SHOULD SPEND TIME TESTING YOUR COMBO'S, OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE REPORTED. READ THE DAMN RULES.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Jun. 28, 2011

Can you do some testing on MF-H Basalt Bull/Kerbecs 230 WB against any top tier beys? Reason being is i think WB is way under rated and i am trying to find a sub for CS/RS/RSF in the combo Basalt 230. I would really appreciate it if you could do this since i don't have BB-10 attack stadiums. Also i think this combo could have potential.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Raigeko13 - Jun. 28, 2011

Yes, I agree with BeyHyperKiLLer! WB seems very underated, and I think it has potential. If you don't have a CS, maybe it could substitute for it, but not by much.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Jun. 28, 2011

WB used to be top tier defence, outclassed heavily by CS, and in terms of pure defence, RS and RSF. Also, it moves too much for pure defense, TBH, unless you launch weaker... Uncertain

D is a decent sub, but WB would theoretically work too (though balance might be suss).

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Jun. 28, 2011

(Jun. 28, 2011  5:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: WB used to be top tier defence, outclassed heavily by CS, and in terms of pure defence, RS and RSF. Also, it moves too much for pure defense, TBH, unless you launch weaker... Uncertain
I know that it is outclassed but i tested it against Hell Bull BD145 WD and the results were somewhat very random! Also from my quick testing WB worked better than WD on Basalt 230!

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Jun. 28, 2011

D>WD on 230, Stamina-wise and supposedly defensively, IIRC. Obviously, though, it's not gonna be great.

The thing with WB is that unlike CS, it doesn't do anything to reign in the wobbling of Basalt, which can be good but is usually bad....

I'm not able to test right now, due to my upcoming tourney, I'm afraid, but that's the theoretical stuff.

That said, you'd be better off buying CS, I usually buy pre-determined RBV6 beys (Flame Gemios 105CS and Galaxy Sagittario 145CS), as they're usually cheaper than unicorno boosters, and under $10. Unicorno starters tend to be aggro, so avoid them.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Fang - Jun. 28, 2011

Can someone test for me
Earth Vigro T125B Vs a balance type like Earth Eagle (Reccomended use that bey)
I want this to be tested because I cannot test right now and its a combo I just thought of when I was on vacation so please do it for me Btw Earth Vigro launched first and within 10 rounds

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Shika blade - Jul. 06, 2011

Can anyone help me test bassalt bull 230WB? Seeing that WD is too wide resulting floor scrape i thought wide ball might be the answer. It act like an attack type at 100% power, well, because it is a WB. Banking too, please.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - TimelessOne - Jul. 07, 2011

OK, can a experianced blader test this combo?
It was really good in my non-legal-for-testing stadium, so can someone do it?
Here it is: Lightning L Drago 100CS(hasbro CS is prefeered if it dosn't work then can u use TT)
Always launch it in non agressive mode, it works beeter.
When a atter attacks it, it counter-attacks because of the powerfull attack pushing it on the slope.
Againtst defence, it either out spins it or KOs it.
Stamina-well, attack destroys stamina.
The combos I were using were lightning l drago 100RF, Earth pisces GB145CS and thermal/earth/burn capricorn 105WD.
Can you first test these and if it does more then about 70% on average on each of them, then can you move onto about 2 top teirs for each type for it to test against?
EDITGasph, and always launch LLD100CS first.
And last, conditions:
Attack stadium(testing stadium)
Beylauncher and grip
Thats it!Thanks in advance!

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Jul. 07, 2011

Being on a low track, 230 and TH170 (the next big thing for defence) wreck it, and I'd think BD145 would destroy it too.

And we have standard testing procedures, if both are on CS, they'd both be launched at the same time, if it's against stamina, it gets launched second, etc etc. Plus, it's pointless not testing against top tiers from the start.

Still, if anyone wants to have a go, go for it, I'm swamped right now.

Man, we need to revive this thread.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - NLGrocket - Jul. 07, 2011

Can someone test Lightning l-drago GB145CS vs. basalt BD145MF? Also please test against MF lightning l-drago BD145LRF. My CS is extremely agressive so please test using an aggressive CS. the goal of the combo is to spin steal, have them start wobbling, when they hit you from wobbling the rubber part will add to the bey's aggressiveness and then it will (hopefully) KO the opponent . L-drago is in upper mode.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Own-Ray - Jul. 12, 2011

Hey can anyone test MF-H Basalt Bull BD145WD as a defense bey with alot of stamina because from what I have heard wd can be defense choice if you have no good defense bottoms and i am thinking that it could os lld combos and stuff like that. Please test against attackers

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Jul. 12, 2011

I'm afraid WD scrapes with bd145, so it's not a useable combo.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Own-Ray - Jul. 12, 2011

Oh okay i had such high hopes for it Unhappy Oh well thanks for telling me th!nk

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Xeno - Jul. 12, 2011

Would someone be able to test Thunder Bull D125 D/CS/RSF/RS. The reason is that those who have tested Thunder said that it has some nasty recoil, so I wanted to know if there was a tip that would help with the recoil.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - AerialSnack - Jul. 12, 2011

Dark is not useless. Just to prove it to you, make Dark Bull C145 WB. He is my best bey. Even though that is not saying much, I only have 7 beys and they are all low end Hasbro beys, but still. He can beat a lot of attack types, and a lot of balance types. He can also beat a good amount of stamina types for being a defense.

Overall, I think he will get a good Win to Loss ratio.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kai-V - Jul. 12, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  7:17 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Dark is not useless. Just to prove it to you, make Dark Bull C145 WB. He is my best bey. Even though that is not saying much, I only have 7 beys and they are all low end Hasbro beys, but still. He can beat a lot of attack types, and a lot of balance types. He can also beat a good amount of stamina types for being a defense.

If you really expect us to take someone who calls their spinning tops "he" or "she" seriously, then you are quite mistaken.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - AerialSnack - Jul. 12, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  7:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:17 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Dark is not useless. Just to prove it to you, make Dark Bull C145 WB. He is my best bey. Even though that is not saying much, I only have 7 beys and they are all low end Hasbro beys, but still. He can beat a lot of attack types, and a lot of balance types. He can also beat a good amount of stamina types for being a defense.

If you really expect us to take someone who calls their spinning tops "he" or "she" seriously, then you are quite mistaken.

Wow, I never even noticed that... must be a weird habbit...

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - lord Wolfblade - Jul. 12, 2011

well what stadium and attack beys are you using? because if you are doing this in a hasbro stadium then it shows why it is doing good, same with what attack types you are going against

dark does have a use as a defence wheel if you do not have earth, libra, or basalt. it dark outclassed by those wheels

(Jul. 12, 2011  7:28 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

well what stadium and attack beys are you using? because if you are doing this in a hasbro stadium then it shows why it is doing good, same with what attack types you are going against

dark does have a use as a defence wheel if you do not have earth, libra, or basalt. it dark outclassed by those wheels

I have the Hasbro L-Drago stadium, I don't know if the original one has anything like grooves and such, but the one I have is just normal with the penalty pockets.
Oh, I was meaning to put, I would prefer if this were tested in the Takara Tomy Attack Stadium, if not thoguh, that's OK too. I would like to know the win loss ratio against what beys as well as the stadium, thanks.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - lord Wolfblade - Jul. 12, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  7:32 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I have the Hasbro L-Drago stadium, I don't know if the original one has anything like grooves and such, but the one I have is just normal with the penalty pockets.

there you go, you are using a hasbro stadium that is allowing your dark combo to win (and you may be using bad attack and not using catapult/banking with the attack combo)

put your combo in a takara tomy attack stadium and it will fail. sorry, but its the truth

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - -_- - Jul. 12, 2011

hiya, i would like for mf-h l drago th170 mf to be tested as i belive its destabalizing ability may proove to be a counter to 230 at 170 hight but it could be a worthwhile attacker aswell
breakdown
mf-h, adds weight, stops so many self ko's and adds smash with momentum
l drago (pre hws) for its destabalizing abolity and slight attack
th170, works at 170 hight against 230, the pesty bd145 combos as it just avoids it, and adds weight
mf, i tested it with many bottoms briefly but mf works best for this combo

i tested this at a friends house as i dnt have a tt attack stadium or th170, but from what ive tested it works amazingly well vs mf lld bd145 rf (it had 55%), mf gravity perseus bd145 mf/cs, mf basalt 230 cs

(Jul. 12, 2011  7:34 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:32 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I have the Hasbro L-Drago stadium, I don't know if the original one has anything like grooves and such, but the one I have is just normal with the penalty pockets.

there you go, you are using a hasbro stadium that is allowing your dark combo to win (and you may be using bad attack and not using catapult/banking with the attack combo)

put your combo in a takara tomy attack stadium and it will fail. sorry, but its the truth

hmm... well, for attack I used cyber pegasus 105 F, and for balance Inferno Sagitario 125 SF, and for stamina Counter Aries 145 S. I know they all suck, but yeah, thats what you get on a low budget XD
Oh, and for glaxy pegasus, I did use banking

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - RustyXD - Jul. 13, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  2:57 PM)Xeno Wrote: Would someone be able to test Thunder Bull D125 D/CS/RSF/RS. The reason is that those who have tested Thunder said that it has some nasty recoil, so I wanted to know if there was a tip that would help with the recoil.

I didn't say it had 'nasty' recoil I just said it had more then earth , I did tests with GB145RS
but thunder is not the best option , ts ok if earths not there but you won't get far in a tournament.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Xeno - Jul. 13, 2011

"Nasty" might have been a bit of an overstatement, but I didn't mean it quite like that. I do have Earth, but I would've liked the variety.