World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Hope - May. 31, 2011

Can you do MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 XF VS MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 CS.
Thanks.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - RustyXD - May. 31, 2011

you have to explain why you want it tested but BD145+XF is a scraping KING Tongue_out

And can somebody please test
MF Fang _____H145RF against top tier attack . i want it tested because from what i have heard it has heaps of recoil and i want to see how well it does as a recoil attacker and if it does better on this than on S130 Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Aquilaz112 - May. 31, 2011

MF-H LDD BD145 CS For Defense against other Left Spinners

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - HorogiumX - Jun. 03, 2011

MF Basalt Bull TH195RF vs Top-Tier Defense Combos at 145 Height (BD145, R145, GB145, etc.)
My idea here is MFB Force Smash.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Jun. 03, 2011

MF/WF are probably more useful as it lets basalt beat a load of stuff by OS, theoretically, though, it could work, though I'd think big bang, with it's great weight distribution and width may be a better wheel for it, tbh.

Kerbecs is generally a better CW for basalt as it helps handle the balance a bit (oriented correctly), and R145 isn't top tier any more (too much recoil).

Also, TH170 goes to 195, not 190 (I've got the manual and the part, so I am 100% sure on this. Mr. N corrected me, as I made the same error). And you can change heights, don't forget Smile

EDIT: Derp'd, forgot what Force Smash was.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Mc Frown - Jun. 03, 2011

How do we have Force Smash with every wheel.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Jun. 03, 2011

WOAH. My bad, I was always under the impression force smash was another term for smash attack (tbh, I wondered why he would make that mistake.Welp, I look like an eedjit. Thanks for catching me, mcfrown. Smile

PS it's nice to see you back, I missed your posts.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - amit93 - Jun. 04, 2011

MF-H Basalt Bull 105 R2f
(r2f can be replaced with XF, screw capricon tip, forgot the name, WF and RF)

can you please try it, i wanna see what happens with a bey that spins fast and is heavy..

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - BeybladeStation - Jun. 04, 2011

I would like MF-H L Drago Destroy H145RF VS. MF-H Basalt Auario 230CS...

I want it because: I need some tests on LDD to see its ATK potential for the LDD Thread. Also, D125 got a 100% on it, H145 has smash, so I'd like to know...

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kujikato - Jun. 09, 2011

Can someone test MF MLD BD145 LRF (both Modes and both rotation variants of BD145) vs all the Defense Top tiers and compare the results of MFLLDBD145LRF, might be an upgrade?
and also
MF LDDBD145LRF (both Modes and both rotation variants of BD145) vs all the Defense Top tiers and compare the results of MFLLDBD145LRF and MFMLDBD145LRF, might be an upgrade?

just want seeing is LDD and MLD will be better than LLD on BD145 and LRF

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - BeybladerPotter - Jun. 09, 2011

(Jun. 04, 2011  7:38 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I would like MF-H L Drago Destroy H145RF VS. MF-H Basalt Auario 230CS...

I want it because: I need some tests on LDD to see its ATK potential for the LDD Thread. Also, D125 got a 100% on it, H145 has smash, so I'd like to know...
I'll do this ASAP.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Xtreme - Jun. 09, 2011

I would like someone to do MF-H L Drago Destroy BD145 RF VS MF-H Fang BD145 RF

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Jun. 09, 2011

YOU MUST EXPLAIN/JUSTIFY WHY WE SHOULD SPEND TIME TESTING YOUR COMBO'S, OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE REPORTED. READ THE DAMN RULES.

Aaanyway, seeing as people are having trouble reading my bright red text or Clicking the link to the Original Post, HERE ARE THE THREAD RULES! (By nojo294, though I've added a little bit to keep them relevant with decisions made since they were last updated).

nojo294 Wrote: ONLY POST COMBOS THAT YOU THINK WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! PLEASE DO NOT POST RANDOM COMBOS THAT CONTAIN USELESS/OUTCLASSED PARTS (eg. Dark, Poison)
AS A NEW RULE, PLEASE TEST OUT A COMBO THAT HAS NO RESULTS BEFORE POSTING YOUR REQUEST. THIS WAY, WE WILL BE ABLE TO AVOID "SPAM" COMBO'S AND ENSURE THAT ALL BLADES WITH A REASONABLE EXPLANATION BEHIND IT GETS TESTED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.

THIS MEANS THAT YOU MUST JUSTIFY YOUR COMBO, AS IN, EXPLAIN WHY IT MUST BE TESTED!
Remember to specify modes and orientations if any part of your combo has those/orientation is applicable.
Also, PLEASE check to make sure your combo hasn't been previously tested, and isn't on our current (albeit rather dated) top tier list. Also, check to make sure it isn't in the competitive combo's testing thread, either. A quick, well phrased, search should be able to do all this.

Remember, you are asking other people to do something (testing) for you, so it is not unreasonable to for us/them to ask you to put in a little effort to make it easier for everyone.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kujikato - Jun. 09, 2011

did i justify why th!nk?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - Jun. 09, 2011

Yeah, I guess, though I think if you look around, people have posted their thoughts on those combo's already (generally, inferior to LLD. I know LDD is, from my own usage, but yeah, IDK if formal testing's been done).

It was mainly at Xtreme and others who have posted since my last Rage about it. Uncertain

It's not made clear enough in the OP, to be fair, but it is a thread rule. I've PM'd Nojo to include/clarify it in the OP.

Thx, d btw, do you think that it is a viable combo?

LDD, yes, but LLD is generally better. Probably the same for MLD too Uncertain

Weird that the old owns the new, oh well, already.p made a thread, let's see wheater or not it is goodm and also, I did formal tests

Lightning is, in my opinion, the greatest MW ever made, as even Libra became outclassed, while lightning has stood the test of time, and is still able to handle ridiculous things like basalt. It's honestly the only wheel which has so far stood the test of time so well.

yeah, Lightning, the legends of legends, Lord of Smash, haha, but still the lightnings history has left me in eternal awe

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - SyTric XZ - Jun. 09, 2011

i would like to test
flame sagatario vs ray unicorno

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Gen SimpL - Jun. 09, 2011

(Jun. 09, 2011  12:29 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: i would like to test
flame sagatario vs ray unicorno
U TOTTALLY READ THE ABOVE POSTS DID U

(Jun. 09, 2011  9:00 AM)th!nk Wrote: YOU MUST EXPLAIN/JUSTIFY WHY WE SHOULD SPEND TIME TESTING YOUR COMBO'S, OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE REPORTED. READ THE DAMN RULES.

ALSO urs isnt really a combo, this isn't a beyblade battle request

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Bleik - Jun. 09, 2011

Can you do Big Bang Unicorno BD145RF VS Beat Lynx BD145R2F

Can you bother to read the few posts above yours?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - PattyCakeChamp! - Jun. 11, 2011

I would like somebody to do comparative testing for Lightning tank with a LF instead of LF. I think it will work out as a good substitute for LRF because I believe someone said R2F doesn't work as well because it isn't left (?) DJ - Sad.
help and you will make DJ happy ! Grin