World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - BeybladeStation - May. 28, 2011

I would like MF-H L Drago Destroy D125RF VS. MF-H Basalt Auario 230CS...

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - May. 28, 2011

Beybladestation, you need to explain Why you want it tested. LDD works best at 130, iirc.

Probably for the best, given how the metagame has changed.

Anyway, here's a properly done (if loooooong) request.
I'd like to see FB tested, mainly in MF Meteo L Drago CH120FB. Based on deikailo's "Complete Counter" and videos of fb vs xf, I think it could provide extra spin steal, stamina, and tornado stall ability over XF. I'd like it tested t MF-H Basalt Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs BD145 CS and/or MB, MF-H Basalt Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs 230WF/MF and CS, preferrably by someone experienced with "Maximum Meteor" (as it'll require similar experimentation with the launch, I think. To choose the height of ch120, Try whatever worked best with "Maximum Meteor".

Don't think it'll survive lightning tank, but if it does well enough against a few of these, I'll get FB and try it out myself.

And yeah, awkward request I know, but I don't have the dosh for Divine Chimera right now. If anyone bothers to test (honestly, if you only test against mf-h basalt aquario/bull/kerbecs bd145cs, I'd be happy), you have my immense gratitude Smile

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Mr. N - May. 28, 2011

I would like Escolpio tested for destabilizing. It has some slopes, and did pretty well in my tests.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - (¬_¬) - May. 28, 2011

Could you test these beys:
1: Earth Bull GB145RS
2: Hell Herculeo 100 or lower RF
dTiredb

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - May. 28, 2011

PLEASE JUSTIFY WHY WE SHOULD SPEND TIME TESTING YOUR COMBO'S!
Firstly, Earth Bull GB145RS, with a MF-H IS ALREADY TOP TIER!
Secondly, Hell's been tested for low track attack, it's okay, but outclassed.

PLEASE check if your combo's have been tested before asking again, it's a complete waste of our time.

Also, please stop centre-aligning your posts, it's annoying to read and a waste of time for everyone. Oh, and stop asking people to rate stuff, that's also an annoying waste of time. Sorry to be so blunt, but yeah.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nuzumaki90 - May. 28, 2011

Ok, can you test out Earth Leone GB145WD, I wanna use this combo in a tournament and I wanna know if it is good enough to pull of a defense/stamina combo. Also,can you add if I should change any parts to give it a better lead. Thanks Grin

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - May. 29, 2011

It's a stupid combo, gb145 is a defence piece, wd is a stamina piece, don't use them together, wd lacks grip. Use a low track, OR use CS, I guess (either way it's dated) This isn't the thread for that kind of thing, though.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nuzumaki90 - May. 29, 2011

What about Rock Virgo 125BS

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - blah - May. 29, 2011

That combo is even worse than the one you stated before.
Try reading before you post.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nuzumaki90 - May. 29, 2011

I did read, he said "This isn't the thread for that kind of thing, though.", this is a thread for testing parts and combos correct? Then how does what I say not relate to this thread?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - May. 29, 2011

Because for one thing, if you'd read beywiki you'd know that that is a hilariously terrible combo, just from the parts involved. And what I meant by "this isn't the thread for that" is that this is a thread for testing new/un-thought of combo's with parts that are unusual/not well tested for that purpose. All the parts you've posted have been tested to the point of exhaustion, and the combo's seem like you're picking parts at random without actually thinking about them/how they work.
Honestly, you're probably lucky Blah got to you before I did, because that combo is utterly hilarious.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-parts-testing-requests-Updated-Rules-READ-OP?pid=641845#pid641845 Here's my post where I clarify the rules of the thread, I suggest you read it.

I have read it, and the first combo I put up: Earth Aquario GB145WD (Since I don't have WB anymore), I thought it would have potential. I always do spin testing first before I actually start doing battling and it performed well, even if it had 2 parts that weren't meant to be together. As for Rock Virgo 125BS, I only made him for spin testing, nothing more than that. There was no need for you to insult the brief combo I made and as such, you had no right to do so.

I know it is a terrible combo compared to some of my others but, it does not give you a right to insult it as much as you did.

I will continue to use Earth Aquario GB145WD even if to you guys its "bad", it's performed well in my stadiums and will probably continue to.

get out

Seriously, this is not for solo spin testing at all, it's for testing whether combo's are useful competitively (in case you didn't notice, that's kinda the point of this forum). Furthermore, Earth___GB145WD gets requested every so often, and it's been tested before, and it sucks butts. Hairy, smelly butts. GB145 wrecks the stamina, and because it's on WD, it's defence sucks anyway.

You are posting in the wrong thread, and Rock Virgo 125BS is a hilariously terrible combo. Seriously, High recoil wheel, poor balance, no grip, outclassed track, relatively light weight... Honestly, it will lose to almost anything on a decent tip, unless maybe it's an RS defence combo, and even then,if it's libra, it might just knock you over anyway. It's completely outclassed, and laughably pathetic. Honestly, it's a ridiculously bad combo. You should be able to determine this yourself, and not ask other people to test these train-wrecks you call combo's.

If you're using your own stadium, that's cool, because that's not the purpose of the WBO at all. We use the TT MFB Attack Stadium (and a couple of others for tourneys, though attack is preferred). So, any combo that only works in another stadium is useless to this forum. I suggest you stop posting a while, and get around to reading the rules and important threads, introductory PM, and the wiki. Because right now, you're the epitome of a stupid poster.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kujikato - May. 29, 2011

Can someone try MF Gravity Perseus (attack version, counter mode, opposite spin as opponent) 85/90/100 RF for upper wards smash. I think the jagged ends of the attack version of Perseus will help with the smash as well as gravity's natrual smash.

Thx in advanced
And please correct me if I have requested something previously requested Smile

That's an OLD combo, man. Seriously, do you not think Gravity would have been tested on those tracks already?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kujikato - May. 29, 2011

What my request is, to seeif the version of Perseus make a difference, I know that G Perseus is the 2nd best attack bey, but I want to see if the clear wheel version matters....

Also, I was looking at my Pre hws wolf, it seems to have some really nice slopes, think that it might work with 85 RF?

That's been tested on D125. Perseus ATK works better for attack, and as Gravity is an attack wheel, it's generally the best choice.

Oh and on Pre-HWS wolf, it's really, really mediocre. If it could spin Left, it might be great, but it cannot. Unhappy

Ok, thanks th!nk!

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Gen SimpL - May. 30, 2011

could u plz test MF-H Libra BD145 MF
why: well when me and momiji manju where free playing in a tt attack stadium on beyday
it was getting some good wins
his combos where, basalt beafowl bd145 cs, mf-h,cs variant lightning tank and lighting l drago uw145 cs/rf , there were more combos but i do not remember
i would like it tested due to it seemed pretty good and i dont have a tt attack to test in Unhappy

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - May. 30, 2011

Could you state clearly what you want it tested against?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Gen SimpL - May. 30, 2011

(May. 30, 2011  11:39 AM)th!nk Wrote: Could you state clearly what you want it tested against?

oh sorry
can i plz have it tested it against attack: shot tornado stall, slide and bank
defense : tornado stall, slide shot
stamina: bank, slide shot
i just want to see how well it does

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - BeybladerPotter - May. 31, 2011

Please test MF-H Gravity Stamina.Perseus BD145CS/RS. (Defense Mode, Same Spin Direction as the opponent.)
If possible, compare with the original MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS/MB. I would like you to test it against top-tier attack and stamina please. Thanks in advance! I know it will take a while so finish the others first.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kujikato - May. 31, 2011

i have a lengthy request:
Flame/Earth/Burn Cancer/Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs all stamina tracks WD versus Flame/Earth/Burn Cancer/Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs all stamina tracks WD

reason: once all tests compiled, the best clear wheel for each stamina track can be found so yeah, kindda of SUPER LONG but the payoff will be amazing

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - th!nk - May. 31, 2011

Read Yamislayer's "Can we test CW's" (or something like that) topic in the advanced forum, it's not really do-able.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Kujikato - May. 31, 2011

i did this is slightly diffrent it is more like Clear Wheel-Track Chemistry/Unity