World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dan - Feb. 07, 2011

Considering Basalt is not balanced, RS wouldn't be the best choice.
Why would you use one of the heaviest and not well balanced wheel for stamina..?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Sky Prince - Feb. 07, 2011

(Feb. 07, 2011  3:57 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:24 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol, 究極のブレーダー i think if we tested Basalt, i think they would lift the libra ban considering that Basalt is heavier and harder to knock out than Libra. So i think a basalt Bull CH120/gb145 CS/RS/RSF would do better to test.

It was Libra's weight distribution that made it banned...

Libra CH120 RF/CS is a balance type.

my reply:
(Feb. 06, 2011  8:51 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: ok. so my friend got basalt. he showed me the reason y Basalt is legal. it's because it's unbalanced. they purposely redistributed the weight so it would lost balance giving it weakness. So yeah, i retract my last statement.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Pimpju - Feb. 07, 2011

You know you're arguing over something that's been settled weeks ago and is common knowledge to everyone else on the board, right?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - BasaltHorogium - Feb. 07, 2011

Well since this somewhat physics and and commonsense why not use 85/90/100 WD so it would be better balnced

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Sky Prince - Feb. 07, 2011

(Feb. 07, 2011  5:06 AM)momiji manju Wrote: You know you're arguing over something that's been settled weeks ago and is common knowledge to everyone else on the board, right?

well, my reason for bring this up is because i haven't been checking in the forum lately and i INDEED do have a life outside of the forum so i'm not on 24/7 reading what other people talk about things i would like to know about. As this a forum, info can possibly be restated repetitively in different threads or the same thread. I know this is spam but i thought i should clarify.

ok, to make this less of spam:
yes, 100 WD would do much better for Basalt and from what i saw when i was testing it with my friend, Earth bull 100 WD lost to it.... i would give legit testing to back up that statement but i cannot redo a day that is already over.... (it was my friend's basalt and he lives miles and miles away from me).

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Pimpju - Feb. 07, 2011

Being on a lower track doesn't exactly help balance, and leads to floor scraping.

Insecurities most often bubble to the surface when one defend them needlessly.

All I said is it's an old thing to be arguing that's already known to everyone.

Just because you can't find the time in your busy schedule to look around doesn't excuse your ignorance.

If you were truly interested, try reading about.

Info is restated repititively simply because those who claim to be interested aren't bothered to search up the information they seek.

If you even looked in the Basalt Horolgium thread in the past few weeks you would have known.

That takes a maximum of 5 minutes, if you have trouble reading.

But I wouldn't want to inhibit you from enjoying your life.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dartz Gasher 98 - Feb. 07, 2011

try mf earth gasher ch 120 sd vs mf basalt horologium ch 120 sd?
How long alone in the field? who wins the most times? how?all in the attack stadium or thunder whip pegasus!
(I'm italian)

Please read the rules of the thread

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - the blader man - Feb. 08, 2011

geminos energy wheel poison serpents spin track libras poformince tip and aries top two things

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Ga' - Feb. 08, 2011

^I can immediately tell you that that will suck. Tired And people here say the actual part name, not what it is from. For you, it would be ___ Gemios SW145ES (Aries top 2 things? it kinda sucks all around. And you should specify what part anyway, not expect us to figure it out for you.) Please next time, actually give proper format and be serious about your combo. And it would be even more helpful if you could explain why, but that's optional.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - the blader man - Feb. 09, 2011

fine a metal face bolt aires clear wheal killer enenergy wheel thee serpents spintrack (i do not know its name)and es pofrmance tip
the spin track both ways for atack and defense
killer for its defense and atack
es for stanama

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Sky Prince - Feb. 09, 2011

lol. no offense but that's not really good.... =/
1) the killer wheel has recoil and the ES loses balance when it loses spin. the recoil from killer HELPS it lose balance in the end causing it to face plant into the stadium... which is not good....
2) they beyblade shows no potential in stamina, attack, or defense.... in general, it's balance and we all know balance types can get beaten easily by beyblades that have higher attributes like attack, stamina, or defense individually....

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - the blader man - Feb. 10, 2011

fin how about killer aries 125 f

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Pimpju - Feb. 11, 2011

No.

read the OP rules, and test out your combos against top tier combos before you suggest them.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Sky Prince - Feb. 11, 2011

lol. i got a combo to be tested. Flame bull 145 ES... haha, strangely it works like Flame Byxis and it beats Earth bull 100 WD/SD pretty easily. i'm not sure if a Metal face would do good or bad for it but all i know is that it has good stamina. one thing i know for sure is that it has poor defense and gets knocked out easily.... give it a try though. :3

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 11, 2011

Mc smile uses that actually.
It actually seems pretty good.
It has extra height from es.
Flame is "lifted" a bit, which makes it harder for any lower beyblade to hit it.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Pimpju - Feb. 11, 2011

Isn't that similar to the "Quetz killer" MF Flame Cancer 145S?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Sky Prince - Feb. 11, 2011

similar... not the same... ES adds more height. not to forget that when es gets thrown off balance, it fixes itself more efficiently than S. if u want, i can do a vid test as proof. =)

that'd be good. against 145 and 230 results would be good too.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 11, 2011

Mc frown has a video of it.
Except not against 230.

hmm, ok. so does this test sound good? (i'm gonna do the vid tomorrow... too much hw atm)
Earth bull 100 WD vs Flame bull 145 ES
Earth bull 145 WD vs Flame bull 145 ES
(we gotta find someone to test it against a 230)

thats fine.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Feb. 11, 2011

MF-F Basalt Gemios CH120RF

Basalt's ability to "reflect" attacks so strongly that It could knock a bey out. I was wondering if it's reflecting could help in attacking. Who knows, maybe even MF-H Libra GB145/230RS is always toast? MF-F and Gemios were chosen to counter Basalt's weight with light parts. So this is more of a "reflecting attacker" than a standard "smash attacker". You could use 85 is CH120 is too heavy. If you will call my predictions "stupid" without any actual tests, stay out of the way.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - BeyPhilosopher - Feb. 12, 2011

MF-H Virgo GB145RS

Virgo almost weighs as much as Libra, which could make it a decent defensive part. I would like it to be tested against MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF and MF Lightning L Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/LRF

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Aquilaz112 - Feb. 12, 2011

(Feb. 12, 2011  5:32 PM)Sequoia Wrote: MF-H Virgo GB145RS

Virgo almost weighs as much as Libra, which could make it a decent defensive part. I would like it to be tested against MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF and MF Lightning L Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/LRF

Virgo is already considerd as a good defense part so is pisces even though extensive testing hasn't been done.