World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 31, 2010

well could someone test the wolf clear wheel (its my favorite) for attack (not on vulcan though)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - blah - Dec. 31, 2010

That's not a proper reason to test it ...

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 31, 2010

well i also want to see if it has any use at all, or if its just a collection piece like most others

edit: nvm delete my posts if you like...

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dan - Dec. 31, 2010

Blah, so far virtually no one actually gave reasons as of why, but just presented the requests.. It is to be expected..
TBH Wolf, If I can't do it on Vulcan or LLD then there is no point trying it with Ray. It is practically impossible to tell the difference, but my last post explained the best CW's for attack. If Wolf has any/all (preferably) of those characteristics (Which I think not..) use it.

thank you dan, sorry for not really giving a proper reason, im sick today so my head isnt working Unhappy

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - blah - Dec. 31, 2010

Quote:ONLY POST COMBOS THAT YOU THINK WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! PLEASE DO NOT POST RANDOM COMBOS THAT CONTAIN USELESS PARTS (eg. Dark)
AS A NEW RULE, PLEASE TEST OUT A COMBO THAT HAS NO RESULTS BEFORE POSTING YOUR REQUEST. THIS WAY, WE WILL BE ABLE TO AVOID "SPAM" COMBO'S AND ENSURE THAT ALL BLADES WITH A REASONABLE EXPLANATION BEHIND IT GETS TESTED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.

But that's what it says in the OP and people haven't been following it even though it's clearly listed in the title ? |:
If you like a combo so much, just go test it yourself. D:

EDIT: That's why you have a stadium and beyblades in the first place isn't it ? o.o

(Dec. 31, 2010  2:36 AM)blah Wrote: If you like a combo so much, just go test it yourself. D:

yeah what if your like me and dont have a TT attack stadium so cant give reasonable results unless its a stamina combo battle

edit: i think i should of PM'd that

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dan - Dec. 31, 2010

Move into the Hasbro forum, post tests there.

yes but testing attack in a hasbro stadium is useless...<- offtopic, sorry

Not at all, just don't use RF or any TT beys you have.

really? what? huh?
i have been told that using hasbro stadiums is useless for, how long have i been here... and now im not! <- offtopic but still, what?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-Stadium-Combo-Testing-All-combos-for-Hasbro-Stadiums-go-here
For attack customs use plastic, aggressive tips. (F Series except for WF and XF.)

i posted in that thread like 3 hours ago... but okay thank you

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 31, 2010

I would like to see what would happen if you put an attack metal wheel with a RS tip. Maybe Vulcan bull 85 RS? Or maybe gravity Perseus, because it's heavier. I wonder if it would pass it's recoil to the other beyblade, causing a KO for the opposing beyblade.

Fyuoor did that with Vulcan testing I believe..

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nojo294 - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  2:36 AM)blah Wrote: But that's what it says in the OP and people haven't been following it even though it's clearly listed in the title ? |:

EDIT: That's why you have a stadium and beyblades in the first place isn't it ? o.o

Yay another rule enforcer... it's kinda sad that there are more posts of people enforcing the rules than actually testing the combo's though... seriously if you follow the rules listed in the OP there's no way you will not be taken seriously.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - milkychipz - Dec. 31, 2010

Hmm, can I suggest MF-L Earth [1] Bull GB145WD as top tier for stamina?

GB is like a flytrack, it fits nicely with flywheels, lol.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - jake:D - Dec. 31, 2010

umm this is a balance of im not sure what but flame saggitario 100/105 hf

(Dec. 31, 2010  6:57 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:36 AM)blah Wrote: But that's what it says in the OP and people haven't been following it even though it's clearly listed in the title ? |:

Yay another rule enforcer... it's kinda sad that there are more posts of people enforcing the rules than actually testing the combo's though... seriously if you follow the rules listed in the OP there's no way you will not be taken seriously.

so basically you want me to wast my time doing tests that no one will take seriosly because i dont have a TT attack stadium to get my combo tested?

(Dec. 31, 2010  1:39 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Hmm, can I suggest MF-L Earth [1] Bull GB145WD as top tier for stamina?

GB is like a flytrack, it fits nicely with flywheels, lol.

LOL dude, who do you think you are saying 'can I suggest _________ as top tier for stamina?' guy, get off the flywheels/tracks etc. :V Plus why can't you test it? Don't you have the parts? :U

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nojo294 - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  4:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: ...i dont have a TT attack stadium to get my combo tested?

Then get one.

(Dec. 31, 2010  8:14 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  4:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: ...i dont have a TT attack stadium to get my combo tested?

Then get one.

my dad wont let me get one, so...

edit: if you want to know why pm me

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Ga' - Jan. 01, 2011

how about gravity perseus CH120R2F?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 01, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  4:33 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: how about gravity perseus CH120R2F?

this has already been tested and is a top tier

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Pcyborg - Jan. 01, 2011

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:10 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: 3. Shadowpegasis: MF-2 vs MF LL Drago CH120RF
Did some testing on this request. Rather expected results.
Conditions used:
2 Humans. Both using grips.
TT Attack Stadium
"Claw Mode" throughout + at 120 height

MF-2 vs MF LL Drago CH120RF
MF2: 12 out of 20wins (5KO/7OS)
MF: 8 out of 20 wins (4KO/4OS)

Interesting. MF2 won most of the time cos it had higher RPM. Though if you do any launch below optimum (anything below 95% strength) it'll be sluggish in movement.