World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Sky Prince - Dec. 08, 2010

hmm, i'm pretty sure this combo has no results or no one has tested this because it's such a strange combination for an attack type:
MF Killer Leone H145 HF/S (Hole Flat Mode)
I would test this myself but i don't have an attack stadium... and my H145 broke due to it smacking other beyblades out of my super vortex stadium (i know, it's hasbro... not proud of it either...) I was wondering how effective it was against the top tier attack, defense, and stamina type combos.
Reason for the combination:
Killer - in case it is opposing any high track profile beyblades AND to give stamina.
Leone - for it's aerodynamics... unless you think Bull would do a better job
H145 - to knock out any destabilisers out of the stadium
HF/S (HF mode) - needed for its additional height it gives so H145 the chance to attack any beyblades that have 100-CH120 spin tracks.
i hope i gave a decent enough explanation... or even did this right... Pinching_eyes_2' yeah... i probably did this wrong... nojo294, correct me if i did my request wrong (i feel so stupid right now).... btw, love Prince of Tennis. =) I actually played for my school. 3rd singles. =D (srry, didn't mean to get off topic... i tend to be like that when i'm awkward)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 08, 2010

sorry but storm is better at 100 and is out classed, h145 has to much recoil, and hf/s is super outclassed for attack by rf

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - countdudoo - Dec. 08, 2010

I think the point is that H145 has recoil, and using HF/S to adjust the height for better results. But still, a Metal Face could be useful, and swapping Storm would do good, too.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 08, 2010

hf/s is horrible and will not get better results, it would get worse

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Sky Prince - Dec. 08, 2010

the purpose of the HF/S is to add the height so H145 would be the one attacking... otherwise i would have said HF or RF. And i chose storm because i couldn't think of any other fusion wheels that was between heavy and light. I tried dark and earth... it was too heavy and was too hard to use as an attack type. I tried flame... the opposing beyblade would somehow get in between the flame and H145 blades. .. hmm, now that i thinking about it... i think killer would do the trick. anyways, that's y i'm asking to test it... "you don't know until you try". and plus, at least ALL the parts i placed in the combination have a purpose. AND not forget that i was capable of backing up my reasoning. just try it... you can't say that something is "horrible" until you try it... just like how you can be amazed that Kai-v, a moderator, is a girl (lol), you can be amazed by how useful a part in a combination can be... and like the people from the WBO say, "there is no such thing as 'the ultimate beyblade'" ....

i could try it but i only have a lf stadium and no hf/s, i could try it with hf or rf if you like though...

hmm, you can use RF... i guess...although it won't give the same height HF/S gives (5-10mm difference). and it will probably work as long as the stadium has pockets or openings. yeah, give me some results and i'll probably wait for someone with a Takara Tomy Attack stadium to test it out for me. =)
ok, so the updated combination is:
Killer Leone (or Bull) H145 HF/S (RF in your case)

its best if someone else does it unless you want me to

yeah, id prefer if someone else did it. you're free to try it if you feel like it. =)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nojo294 - Dec. 12, 2010

Hmmm... Since theres a lot of talk about CS being used as a defensive bottom, anyone care to try it? updated OP.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dan - Dec. 13, 2010

I think Diamond and I pretty much nailed it.. Probably just go to us for requests.
Though he probably has more defensive parts than I do. Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nojo294 - Dec. 13, 2010

(Dec. 13, 2010  2:04 AM)Dan Wrote: I think Diamond and I pretty much nailed it.. Probably just go to us for requests.
Though he probably has more defensive parts than I do. Tongue_out

lol kk thnx dan.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 13, 2010

sorry but i cant do what the OP says
but can someone try lightning ldrago 105 rf/r2f, since i have been told that lightning does better when it can hit the opponent's metal wheel and that 105 is higher up than 100...

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Raijin - Dec. 13, 2010

Could you test for me MF-H Earth Aquario CH120RF against any top-tier attack type. Thanks...

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Nojo294 - Dec. 16, 2010

(Dec. 13, 2010  8:14 PM)Rashamon Wrote: Could you test for me MF-H Earth Aquario CH120RF against any top-tier attack type. Thanks...

This is actually an interesting combo to follow up I think. I have tried using earth and gb145 as an attack combo for fun and its weight is enough to k.o. I might post test results later on.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 16, 2010

this might not belong here but...

i was testing my MFB dranzer combo (killer eagle t125 fs) and it beat earth bull 100 wd easily

my test results
LF stadium
earth launched first
no banking just a normal launch
all wins by outspin
earth win: 30%
killer win: 70% (yes unbelievable i know, but its true)

i tested again with killer launched first and it was the same results, can someone with a attack stadium test this further please?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Pimpju - Dec. 16, 2010

I believe it was foudn before that mid height (T125/D125) stamina types work effectively to destabilise both low (100) and 145 height stamina types.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 16, 2010

^ awman i thought i had something good (come on useless parts beating great parts)
i tried killer eagle 145fs this time and earth bull 100wd won but only by a couple seconds (also earth bull won by destabilizing killer eagle, if bull didnt destabilize killer it wouldnt win because killer had more stamina) i think if killer had more balance* it would win

*i mean that it doesnt fall over, not that it is a mix of all types

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dan - Dec. 16, 2010

(Dec. 16, 2010  5:47 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: (also earth bull won by destabilizing killer eagle, if bull didnt destabilize killer it wouldnt win because killer had more stamina) i think if killer had more balance* it would win
No kidding, Destabilizers win but destabilizing. Tongue_out

well if killer was not destabilized it would of won, it had more stamina than bull all through the battle (until it was knocked over) <- offtopic

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Dan - Dec. 16, 2010

.. I won't go any further, you didn't get what I said. :Y

yeah sorry i dont get what people say allot, its a problem of mine <- offtopic

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - newsky2 - Dec. 17, 2010

could you test a 85 track for stamina vs 230 track for stamina as well.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - Soundwave - Dec. 17, 2010

^ they aready did, and 230 won before you post look around first Speechless

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests...(Updated Rules... READ OP!!!) - ThePatrick - Dec. 17, 2010

I did a testing on Diamond's Burn __ 100RF : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-jJ56ylvk0