World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - lord Wolfblade - Oct. 31, 2010

nope this was in MFB attack stadium

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Deadpool - Oct. 31, 2010

(Oct. 31, 2010  1:44 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: nope this was in MFB attack stadium

Than must be horrible opponent combos , because of me being an owner of a Flame Bull 100F , it lost to Storm Pegasis in PTW.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - dracofrancis - Oct. 31, 2010

please test MF meteo l drago 100 fs

(Oct. 31, 2010  1:47 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: please test MF meteo l drago 100 fs

FS is outclassed by CS.

yeah it beats mf lightning ldrago 100rf and ray ___ 100rf/r2f but it could barely beat storm Pegasus 105rf
which is very odd
oh and i was using hasbro launcher and ripcord and everyone else was using a sting launcher

(Oct. 31, 2010  1:51 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: yeah it beats mf lightning ldrago 100rf and ray ___ 100rf/r2f but it could barely beat storm Pegasus 105rf
which is very odd
oh and i was using hasbro launcher and ripcord and everyone else was using a sting launcher

How did you launch ?

regularly
no banking no sliding shoot

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - dracofrancis - Oct. 31, 2010

black-blade
yeah i know i just want to know how fs does cause of the absorption

so my request is anything like this

meteo l drago 100fs
meteo l drago 100cs
meteo l drago 100wb

can you please test one of those parts

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - WhiteCharisma - Oct. 31, 2010

Just got my Virgo wheel and I was pleased to find that it was a pretty good mold that could spin for about 4 min 6sec with DF145SD. Played around with it against LL Drago CH120RF. It got KO'd a lot lol but it did survive and get a couple KO's.

I slapped a Metal Face on it and it seemed to do a lot better. It didn't get KO'd as much and I liked it. I'm wondering if Virgo can be used as a defensive type wheel, since its a Top-tier stamina type. Problem is I did this in a Hasbro L Drago stadium so it doesn't mean anything. Not sure if these have been tested (please post a link if it has been thanks!) but I'd like to see results on:

MF Virgo C145SD/WD/WB/RS/RSF (whichever works best)

MF Virgo GB145SD/WD/WB/RS/RSF

Against the top tier attack type/types in of course, the TT attack stadium. Thanks again!

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - hyper aires7580 - Oct. 31, 2010

can you get rock wolf vs burn eagle?
and tell me whos better?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Pimpju - Oct. 31, 2010

in terms of what? testing bad beys against each other shows nothing.

Besides, a track and bottom is also needed.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Ultra - Oct. 31, 2010

(Oct. 31, 2010  3:01 AM)WhiteCharisma Wrote: Just got my Virgo wheel and I was pleased to find that it was a pretty good mold that could spin for about 4 min 6sec with DF145SD. Played around with it against LL Drago CH120RF. It got KO'd a lot lol but it did survive and get a couple KO's.

I slapped a Metal Face on it and it seemed to do a lot better. It didn't get KO'd as much and I liked it. I'm wondering if Virgo can be used as a defensive type wheel, since its a Top-tier stamina type. Problem is I did this in a Hasbro L Drago stadium so it doesn't mean anything. Not sure if these have been tested (please post a link if it has been thanks!) but I'd like to see results on:

MF Virgo C145SD/WD/WB/RS/RSF (whichever works best)

MF Virgo GB145SD/WD/WB/RS/RSF

Against the top tier attack type/types in of course, the TT attack stadium. Thanks again!

I personally don't think it can be a top tier defence wheel. I tried out MF Virgo GB145CS in which all of the parts are very good for defence and it didn't do so well against MF pegasis 145RF which is one of the best attack combos atm. Maybe it will do better with RSF for the bottom though.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Nojo294 - Oct. 31, 2010

(Oct. 31, 2010  12:26 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I personally don't think it can be a top tier defence wheel. I tried out MF Virgo GB145CS in which all of the parts are very good for defence and it didn't do so well against MF pegasis 145RF which is one of the best attack combos atm. Maybe it will do better with RSF for the bottom though.

CS is not a top tier defense bottom. You should have used WB, or RS.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Sky Prince - Nov. 01, 2010

can you test
Flame ___ 100 WB
please and thank you.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - C0NFU21ON - Nov. 01, 2010

plz test this out DARK LEONE RF VS FLAME LEONE S
AND THIS LAST ONE FLAME BULL JB VS ROCK ARIES WD THX!!!

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Pimpju - Nov. 01, 2010

That's not how the requests work.

You didn't even name a track and bottom.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Viper57 - Nov. 01, 2010

try:

Rock Cancer CH120SF vs. Storm Pegasis 105RF

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Pimpju - Nov. 01, 2010

Again, that's not the idea. The idea of this thread is for tests on beyblades to see thsir potential. Thus we test them against Top tier combinations.

This is not a thread for people to see results of whatever blades they want

Gah.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Sky Prince - Nov. 01, 2010

ooohhh. i get it... srry. lol. didn't get it at first
This is a better combo than my last one. instead of that one, test this one:
Earth ____ 100 WD

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - 桃太郎 - Nov. 02, 2010

That's already been proven to be effective, if you have Earth Mold 1 that is.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Nojo294 - Nov. 02, 2010

Updated Rules... Please read OP

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - STEADY TR0LL1N - Nov. 02, 2010

This might be the wrong place for this but can you test MF Gravity persues ch120rf vs any top tier blades? thanks
EDIT: unless they have already tried it.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - GalaxyDranzer - Nov. 03, 2010

can you please test Dark Pegasis 105FS?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - blah - Nov. 03, 2010

What would be the point of testing it ?
It'd be terrible anyway.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - lightninglibraX - Nov. 04, 2010

(Nov. 02, 2010  7:06 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: This might be the wrong place for this but can you test MF Gravity persues ch120rf vs any top tier blades? thanks
EDIT: unless they have already tried it.
IT has been noticed that gravity has a good amount of attack. you should look around for the results. i can't find them ATM