World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required) (/Thread-Beyblade-Parts-Testing-Request-Explanation-Required)

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Fullmetal - Oct. 13, 2010

Someone has already tested / can test the Cyber M.Wheel? I will buy the set, but i have also read that the Cyber and the Counter suck. So, can someone test Cyber ___ 90/100/CH120 RF vs Top Tier Defence Combo?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - DarkBioBlade - Oct. 13, 2010

Can someone test this combo out? Without the proper stadium (PTW *sobs*) I don't exactly know the potential of this combo: Rock______145Semi-flat. Thx. I'd like it go against any/all top tier types.

>I meant for it to be a potential balance beyblade utilizing Stamina and Attack.<

Edit: Mind testing MFLightning LDragoH145RF? I know it's destructive, but maybe the tests will show some promising results. I will not press anyone to test this at all, as I wanted to bring up some curiosity. The Horn track has been known to cause a lot of recoil and smash attack, and, since the purpose of Attack types is to end the battle quickly, it may prove useful. We all know Lighting LDrago is a formidable smash attacker as well, and RF proves deadly.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Mc Frown - Oct. 13, 2010

It throws it a lot off balance, and is inferior to 90/100/CH120.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Train - Oct. 13, 2010

I have a theory for a Balance type based on what I've read of Rock in recent posts, but I lack a second GB145 and an Attack Stadium.

MF ___Rock GB145RF is what I was thinking of, possibly Bull for the clear wheel. This might not end up any good, but I figure the extra weight will make it controllable, this may not have ideal stamina though with the tip and that much weight. I would also like to see perhaps without a metal face. This is just something that's been running around in my head for a few days so whatever.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Mc Frown - Oct. 14, 2010

Yeah, that's sort of the thing I've been advocating lately.
GB145 with Mild Recoil wheels that are quite heavy and have good solo spin times, a MF, and RF.
All of those traits fit Rock to a T.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Super%Sayian - Oct. 14, 2010

please test rock leone with the hf tip

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Temporal - Oct. 14, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  4:14 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Can somebody test Thermal Sagittario D125SD? I want to know if it is a useful stamina type, if my brother takes my Burn again.

Can someone test this? I need another stamina combo.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Mc Frown - Oct. 14, 2010

(Oct. 14, 2010  12:34 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote: please test rock leone with the hf tip

Everytime it hits something it Self-KO's.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Deadpool - Oct. 14, 2010

MF Rock Aries/Leone/Bull CH120CS as a Balance custom , I lack Metal faces and CS unfortunately....

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Nojo294 - Oct. 14, 2010

(Oct. 13, 2010  6:24 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Could anyone with these parts and an Attack Type Stadium try this out for me?

- MF Pegasis 145RF vs. Current Top-Tier Defense Combo
- MF Lightning LDrago 100RF vs. Current Top-Tier Defense Combo
- [MF] Leone _____RF vs. Current Top-Tier Defense Combo

- Two of the three Attack Types going at it until all Attack Types have faced each other (I know it's pointless, but...)

I know it's a lot to ask, but I'm trying to devise decide on an Attack combo that doesn't use Lightning LDrago. But if Lightning LDrago proves to be superior, I may have to use it competitively. I don't mind if results come in piece by piece.

I would greatly appreciate it if this could be done.

Thanks!

Edit: I actually put this in the wrong thread; sorry! I meant to put this in Nojo's Parts Testing thread.

okay lol lots of requests. added to OP.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - MooMoo - Oct. 14, 2010

Lightning Capricorne 100RF

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - countdudoo - Oct. 14, 2010

You can't put Capricorn on Lightning...

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - MooMoo - Oct. 14, 2010

really?i dunno sia cause i from singapore and singapore tournament can

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - countdudoo - Oct. 14, 2010

Only the LDrago clear wheel can fit on Lightning.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Kujikato - Oct. 14, 2010

earth libra/aquila t125/df145WD VS. rock leone normal & top-tier attack type

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Fullmetal - Oct. 14, 2010

(Oct. 13, 2010  7:35 PM)Fullmetal Wrote: Someone has already tested / can test the Cyber M.Wheel? I will buy the set, but i have also read that the Cyber and the Counter suck. So, can someone test Cyber ___ 90/100/CH120 RF vs Top Tier Defence Combo?

So no one has tested / can test the Cyber?

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Kyuubi-Master - Oct. 14, 2010

I would like a test of MF-H Flame Bull ED145B Vs. Best MF for attack types Lightning L-drago 90R2F. here are the resaons for the parts.
MF-H Flame Bull ED145B
MF-H- It adds center weight
so the B tip adds more balance.
It also lowers the chance of a
Stadium out.

Flame- It's one of the best (I
think) stamina wheels.

Bull- It's the heaviest Energy
Ring out so far. This lowers the
chance of a stadium out and
adds more balance.

ED145- Adds Defense and has high
low attack (can't remember what it's
called) defense.

B- Centers the bey. This also adds
extra stamina to the bey. The spin
track helps the balance issue a bit.

(Good)MF Lightning L-drago 90R2F

Good MF- Strengthens attack power
(especially for Sliding Shoot).

Lightning- The left spin helps the stamina
loss from R2F

L-Drago- Its the only Energy ring that fits
that fits on Lightning.

85- It's the lowest track out making attack
power increase.

R2F- It has psycho attack power at the cost
of stamina.

These were my best beys I created with my research ( I don't own any beys). Youcan probably tell, I'm not good with attack combos but I tried to compensate for the lack of stamina. I haven't done much research on metal faces yet to know which is best for attack types. To the person who tests this: Please change the the fusion wheel from flame to something else if it has better stamina. Sorry for my noobiness but, I have no beys to help my research. Thanx in advance.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Nojo294 - Oct. 15, 2010

(Oct. 14, 2010  10:14 PM)tyty656 Wrote: I would like a test of MF-H Flame Bull ED145B Vs. Best MF for attack types Lightning L-drago 90R2F. here are the resaons for the parts.
MF-H Flame Bull ED145B

(Good)MF Lightning L-drago 90R2F

Good MF- Strengthens attack power
(especially for Sliding Shoot).

90- It's the lowest track out making attack
power increase.

thnx for providing a detailed explanation but please check the competitive/potential competitive threads for beys that are top/2nd tier if ur starting from scratch. Also, 85 is the lowest track out and MF LL Drago 90 R2F is really close to top tier/is top tier...

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Kyuubi-Master - Oct. 15, 2010

Okay, thanx. I'm going to revise it, but I need a link to the competitive/potential competitive threads. Also, I know they aren't top tier but I've had Flame Bull ED145B tested before. It won but, I don't think those were accurate results. First of all, it was the super vortex stadium (good thing it wasn't PTW). Second of all, it was a bad attack combo battling it. I used that stupid website for the stats (Hasbro is dumb). It was a Storm Bull C145RF! That thing is slow (it was a video testing)! Here's a link to it (I'm XXShadowDranzerXX): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfrzPeFq_s0 . The attack combo I came up with is something I call a compensator. What it lacks in, I try to compesate for with certain parts. For example, the stamina LLDrago 90(now 85) R2F loses from using R2F, I try to compensate for with left spin (I know it's probably got a name I should know already but whatever). This way, I gain the high attack and don't lose as much stamina (Well, I gain extra anyways.

Kai-V
What should I put in the search bar? I tried top tier.

EDIT: NVM I found it. Lol it is pretty close. Just if R2F wasn't there. I still want it tested with R2F though.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Kai-V - Oct. 15, 2010

(Oct. 15, 2010  8:22 PM)tyty656 Wrote: Okay, thanx. I'm going to revise it, but I need a link to the competitive/potential competitive threads
You can use the Search function, alternatively.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Kai-V - Oct. 16, 2010

For 桃太郎 :

MF Pegasis 145RF Vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB
Results and conditions (Click to View)

MF Leone 145RF Vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB
Results and condition (Click to View)

At first I only did ten tests for each, but seeing as I obviously do not seem like an Attack expert, I decided to at least try ten more times for each. Results are more or less the same. Anyway, for me, MF Pegasis 145RF is better than MF Leone 145RF.

I will try to do MF Pegasis 145RF against MF Leone 145RF soon, and hopefully add Lightning L Drago results as well. I hope the above helped you slightly.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Mc Frown - Oct. 16, 2010

I've never tried MF Pegasis 145RF, but I achieved much better results against the same combo (MF Earth Bull C145WB) with MF Leone 145RF.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Kai-V - Oct. 16, 2010

(Oct. 16, 2010  1:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I've never tried MF Pegasis 145RF, but I achieved much better results against the same combo (MF Earth Bull C145WB) with MF Leone 145RF.
I can only hope that it would be proportionate, hah.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - Mc Frown - Oct. 16, 2010

I'm sure Pegasis is better, although I really wish I owned one to find out for myself.
I was going to buy it, but now I'm just going to wait for the Super Deck Entry Set or whatever.

RE: Beyblade parts testing requests... - 桃太郎 - Oct. 16, 2010

Kai-V, your testing has helped me tremendously. I cannot thank you enough for going through the tedious testing for me, but I will say thank you very much. You're the best Smile

I was very surprised to see the results of Leone; I thought it would actually do better than Pegasis. At the same time, I was also surprised at Pegasis' results. I guess L LDrago is the best choice for Smash Attack, unless something new comes up.

Again, thank you so much; it's really helped.