World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-Anime-Manga-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Rocky - Dec. 05, 2008

(Nov. 29, 2008  10:23 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2008  10:49 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: ;_; I miss bit beasts

Eeww D:

Hey now......bit beasts were awesome. Smile

(Nov. 29, 2008  10:23 PM)Grey Wrote: Holy carp, is Ginga peeing of the side of that building

What is this teaching japanese young'ns

So they are yet to bring out a Beyblade protagonist that we haven't seen peeing....

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Aikemi - Dec. 05, 2008

What the heck? I didnt post that last one, i could`ve sworn Grey did....

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Rocky - Dec. 05, 2008

(Dec. 05, 2008  10:55 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: What the heck? I didnt post that last one, i could`ve sworn Grey did....

Oh sorry. I'll go fix it. ^^;

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Grey - Dec. 06, 2008

(Dec. 05, 2008  10:46 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

Eeww D:

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW. D: D: D:

Besides giving the main characters a means of cheating that was justified, Bit Beasts were really stupid

Plus, they poison little children's minds, and makes them think that they have Bit-Beasts of their own

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Aikemi - Dec. 06, 2008

(Dec. 06, 2008  9:57 PM)Grey Wrote:

Eeww D:

Besides giving the main characters a means of cheating that was justified, Bit Beasts were really stupid

Plus, they poison little children's minds, and makes them think that they have Bit-Beasts of their own

Hey dude, Dranzer told me to tell you he doesnt like it when people say he`s not real, so please stop Smile

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Grey - Dec. 06, 2008

(Dec. 06, 2008  10:03 PM)-WOLF- Wrote:

Eeww D:

Hey dude, Dranzer told me to tell you he doesnt like it when people say he`s not real, so please stop Smile

Tell Dranzer to make it's current Beyblade spontaneously explode in a dramatic fashion

Then he'll be gone and the rest of us can move on with our lives

That being said, I'm very happy that these beasts in the MFB manga are metaphorical, and nothing more

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Rocky - Dec. 07, 2008

(Dec. 06, 2008  10:19 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2008  10:03 PM)-WOLF- Wrote:

Eeww D:

Tell Dranzer to make it's current Beyblade spontaneously explode in a dramatic fashion

Then he'll be gone and the rest of us can move on with our lives

That being said, I'm very happy that these beasts in the MFB manga are metaphorical, and nothing more

I dunno....it seems a bit pointles to have metaphorical constellations that don't actually help in anyway. It's like they didn't really want them but they felt they had to so constellations were some kind of crappy compromise. Unhappy Still, I'll probably warm up to them once I start watching the anime....

Also, although everyone talks about it, I don't think I've ever met anyone who actually thought there was a bit beast in their Beyblade. And I went to school with some pretty stupid people......

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Dec. 07, 2008

(Dec. 07, 2008  1:32 PM)yruahippo Wrote: I dunno....it seems a bit pointles to have metaphorical constellations that don't actually help in anyway. It's like they didn't really want them but they felt they had to so constellations were some kind of crappy compromise. Unhappy Still, I'll probably warm up to them once I start watching the anime....

Also, although everyone talks about it, I don't think I've ever met anyone who actually thought there was a bit beast in their Beyblade. And I went to school with some pretty stupid people......
Instead of talking to something that does not exist like in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, they don't, they just battle like we all do. Also, in the Japanese version, most of the time they yelled "Dragoon", "Dranzer", etc., not "Seiryuu" or "Suzaku". Yet, everybody could still see the Holy Beasts. The difference here is that it is made clear that they are not real.

You should check the old Beyblade.com message board.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Raiyu - Dec. 07, 2008

I bet the quality of the anime will be better then the manga. I mean, the original manga didn't look all that great either. But the anime just looks outstanding but they just look like little kids.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - NAP - Dec. 08, 2008

(Dec. 07, 2008  2:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2008  1:32 PM)yruahippo Wrote: I dunno....it seems a bit pointles to have metaphorical constellations that don't actually help in anyway. It's like they didn't really want them but they felt they had to so constellations were some kind of crappy compromise. Unhappy Still, I'll probably warm up to them once I start watching the anime....

Instead of talking to something that does not exist like in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, they don't, they just battle like we all do. Also, in the Japanese version, most of the time they yelled "Dragoon", "Dranzer", etc., not "Seiryuu" or "Suzaku". Yet, everybody could still see the Holy Beasts. The difference here is that it is made clear that they are not real.

I was under the impression that only people who had one could see them. Hilary in 2002 couldn't see the beast in the begining.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bey Brad - Dec. 08, 2008

2002 is non-canon or something

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - To - Dec. 08, 2008

But 2002 included the Cyber Beyblades and Aoki had those in his manga...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bey Brad - Dec. 08, 2008

shhh

Doesn't matter anyways, no one liked 2002.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Rocky - Dec. 08, 2008

(Dec. 08, 2008  8:33 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2008  2:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I was under the impression that only people who had one could see them. Hilary in 2002 couldn't see the beast in the begining.

Yeah......but everyone else could. And then she could eventually. I think she was just retarded.......or had a closed mind because she didn't like Beyblades......or something like that.....

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Dec. 08, 2008

Hiromi was not even in the manga to begin with ...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Grey - Dec. 08, 2008

Only people with holy beasts could see holy beasts, but exposure to holy beasts would let you see them. That was my impression.

(Dec. 08, 2008  9:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 2002 is non-canon or something

But 2002 has to exist, it's referenced in the manga, AND THE CCG. And hells, it has a bundle of video games...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Grey - Dec. 08, 2008

(Dec. 08, 2008  11:49 PM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2008  9:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 2002 is non-canon or something

But 2002 has to exist, it's referenced in the manga, AND THE CCG. And hells, it has a bundle of video games...

Except the manga equivalent of V-Force/2002 only served to get Tyson/Takao into the World Championships again. Since in the anime (or, at least, in the dub ) 2002 had it's own World Championship, 2002 was mostly non-canonical.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bey Brad - Dec. 09, 2008

i was joking but feel free to argue about this

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - May The Pirate - Dec. 09, 2008

(Dec. 08, 2008  9:55 PM)To Wrote: Doesn't matter anyways, no one liked 2002.

*raises hand* I did!

*dives behind wall to avoid being pummeled by everyone who hated it*

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Rocky - Dec. 09, 2008

(Dec. 09, 2008  10:11 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2008  9:55 PM)To Wrote: Doesn't matter anyways, no one liked 2002.

*raises hand* I did!

*dives behind wall to avoid being pummeled by everyone who hated it*

S'okay. I liked it too. Smile I'm rewatching it at the moment actually.....

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - To - Dec. 09, 2008

Doesn't change the fact that it was referenced like under 10 times in Season Three. You don't see any of the Vforcers/2002ers at the World Championships. In fact, other then the V2's appearing early in the show, a brief shot of Zeo in the last episode's clip sequence, and the whole "Tyson is twice the champ", it seems as though G-Rev tried to erase 2002/Vforce.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Rocky - Dec. 10, 2008

(Dec. 09, 2008  11:51 PM)To Wrote: Doesn't change the fact that it was referenced like under 10 times in Season Three. You don't see any of the Vforcers/2002ers at the World Championships. In fact, other then the V2's appearing early in the show, a brief shot of Zeo in the last episode's clip sequence, and the whole "Tyson is twice the champ", it seems as though G-Rev tried to erase 2002/Vforce.

Yeah I guess you're right. The only thing that carries through is Hilary. Well apart from the last episode. Still, 2002 was fun to watch. Even if it was pretty silly at times. XD

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Pich - Dec. 10, 2008

2002 was my favorite =P. I wish they had released all the season on DVD.