World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-Anime-Manga-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Sep. 14, 2008

(Sep. 14, 2008  5:23 AM)Tao Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2008  2:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:33 PM)Gotruto Wrote: i doubt if they will, but we cant be sure until we know the original series time VS this series time (As in what year)
There is almost no chance that any of the old characters will make an appearance in this new series. Adachi Takafumi was asked to come up with something completely different.

And thus far, he's failed miserably. His designs, minus the bulky dude, are generic. That's not new with Beyblade, all of the side characters were fairly generic.

Also, from that preview chapter we got, the background images seemed to be in some demolished city, could this be directly after or near the time of the Brooklyn mental attack?

no I think that his home town and also how can it look like a demolished city? The Picture show Houses and a big skyscraper and ginga walking away

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Tototototototo - Sep. 14, 2008

(Sep. 14, 2008  5:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2008  4:55 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Sagittario's Owner = The Jin of The Gale Of the MFB Series = the Cool Dude

jin of the gale was far from cool

i'm pretty sure that's why hitoshi stopped appearing as him after 4 or 5 episodes

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Grey - Sep. 14, 2008

(Sep. 14, 2008  2:55 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2008  5:23 AM)Tao Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2008  2:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:33 PM)Gotruto Wrote: i doubt if they will, but we cant be sure until we know the original series time VS this series time (As in what year)
There is almost no chance that any of the old characters will make an appearance in this new series. Adachi Takafumi was asked to come up with something completely different.

And thus far, he's failed miserably. His designs, minus the bulky dude, are generic. That's not new with Beyblade, all of the side characters were fairly generic.

Also, from that preview chapter we got, the background images seemed to be in some demolished city, could this be directly after or near the time of the Brooklyn mental attack?

no I think that his home town and also how can it look like a demolished city? The Picture show Houses and a big skyscraper and ginga walking away
I agree, it didn't look demolished, but it did look deserted. From the preview we saw, Ginga was walking through a ghost town or something.

...which also gave off an "Old West" feel.
Which I really hope they don't do.

Old West + Spinning Tops + Horoscope =/= Greatness

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bey Brad - Sep. 14, 2008

ARE YOU KIDDING, A BEYBLADE WESTERN WOULD RULE SO HARD

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Dreamborn - Sep. 14, 2008

To me, Bull's owner looks godawful. I understand the whole taking a new approach for a different market, he just reminds me of buggy the clown from one piece for some reason.

This anime needs the characters to use their MFB's while on some form of high-tech bicycle. The higher the speed on the bike, the faster the blade XD

Bull's owner looks fine in the recent drawing. So does Ginga. I think the original drawings we saw may have simply been very early character sketches that have since been revised.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Dreamborn - Sep. 14, 2008

Ahh fair enough. Will have to get around to looking at them all properly again Joyful_3

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Sep. 14, 2008

I hope they don't do the history flashbacks like they did in the old series

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - To - Sep. 14, 2008

(Sep. 14, 2008  9:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ARE YOU KIDDING, A BEYBLADE WESTERN WOULD RULE SO HARD

You say that, and the first thing that pops into my mind is B Daman...

(Sep. 14, 2008  10:19 PM)Tao Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2008  9:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ARE YOU KIDDING, A BEYBLADE WESTERN WOULD RULE SO HARD

Yeah I was thinking this as well, but B-Daman was also a terrible concept in the first place.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Grey - Sep. 15, 2008

(Sep. 14, 2008  11:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2008  10:19 PM)Tao Wrote:

Yeah I was thinking this as well, but B-Daman was also a terrible concept in the first place.

That's mostly why I wouldn't want a Western style. Tongue_out I was all excited over B-Daman because it was originally my "replacement" for Beyblade right after Beyblade production stopped, then...I realized how bad B-Daman was. Unhappy

If an Old West theme was used, I would only hope that it was used properly.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Blitz - Sep. 15, 2008

(Sep. 14, 2008  9:41 PM)dreamborn Wrote: To me, Bull's owner looks godawful. I understand the whole taking a new approach for a different market, he just reminds me of buggy the clown from one piece for some reason.

Tottaly argee he looks really bad lol. The others don't look to bad but still think work could be done to them.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Psykick B - Sep. 15, 2008

(Sep. 14, 2008  9:41 PM)dreamborn Wrote: This anime needs the characters to use their MFB's while on some form of high-tech bicycle. The higher the speed on the bike, the faster the blade XD

lol

BEIBUREDO METARU FAIBU DIZU

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Sep. 16, 2008

[Image: MFB_MangaFirstVolumea.gif]

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bey Brad - Sep. 16, 2008

HAHAHA what the hell is that

seriously none of the pictures we've seen have a conistent art style

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Synesthesia - Sep. 16, 2008

Atleast the stupid scar is missing.

His scarf ends look like Pegasis wings ...

He does not resemble the first Ginga at all, ignoring the hair.

yeah i noticed that

what is that? volume 1 cover art? maybe it was drawn very early

(Sep. 16, 2008  1:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: what is that? volume 1 cover art? maybe it was drawn very early
Most probably the cover for the first volume.

Even if it were drawn very early, the cover is supposed to represent the whole book ...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - AnnieDuck - Sep. 16, 2008

Draft for first cover?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kei - Sep. 16, 2008

This manga is going to be SO good. I like the new clothes, even though the artistic style isn't terribly consistent so far.

(Sep. 16, 2008  2:23 AM)Kei Wrote: This manga is going to be SO good. I like the new clothes, even though the artistic style isn't terribly consistent so far.

I am actually getting more hopeful as well. I can't wait to see the first chapter next month.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Grey - Sep. 16, 2008

(Sep. 16, 2008  1:48 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Draft for first cover?

It is a mystery

haha soo happy I could use that

___
I'm actually hoping that this is the actual cover they're using.

Except that he looks too...happy. I mean, seriously, he's either going to be some lone, angry/serious dude or a confident/bigheaded competitor like Tyson. Unless he has a dual personality, I don't see how it could be both. :-/

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - G - Sep. 16, 2008

he doesn't look like a badass/carp character anymore.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - To - Sep. 16, 2008

Ginga looks like the Russian Bladers in that cover, or is that just me?