World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Redlands,California,U.S.A. Beybattle!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Redlands,California,U.S.A. Beybattle!] (/Thread-Redlands-California-U-S-A-Beybattle)

Pages: 1 2

[Redlands,California,U.S.A. Beybattle!] - galaxy epic - Oct. 11, 2010

I wanna fight new people!Get a little flavor!Im seekeing for adventure!!!If you live in the riverside county of CA,your invited to battle me!(we might even have a mini tourament if enough people show up)Whos in?
(The title is a little long...)

RE: An epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 11, 2010

Im in! if u get it official then u could have prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd. Might wanna think about it.

RE: An epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - Ray Joker - Oct. 11, 2010

Make sure you have a proper pre-fix.

RE: An epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 11, 2010

Make ur title like this [Riverside County, Calicornia, U.S.A] An epic battle to the finish!

That title will attract more people.

RE: An epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - galaxy epic - Oct. 11, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  11:29 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Make ur title like this [Riverside County, Calicornia, U.S.A] An epic battle to the finish!

yheah but this post doesnt really matter anymore cuz it might be offical

(Oct. 11, 2010  11:31 PM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:29 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Make ur title like this [Riverside County, Calicornia, U.S.A] An epic battle to the finish!

yheah but this post doesnt really matter anymore cuz it might be offical

*Might* but no one will have an idea of when or if one is actually going on. Just a suggestion that would really help and that would make people look in the "Official Events" section for it

RE: An epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - Kai-V - Oct. 12, 2010

You need a proper prefix otherwise this topic will be closed.

RE: An epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - galaxy epic - Oct. 12, 2010

ok
how do i change the title?(*n00b Question*)

RE: An epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 12, 2010

(Oct. 12, 2010  12:29 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: ok
how do i change the title?(*n00b Question*)

Just edit the OP and change the title, BT OP is original Post just for future reference.

RE: An epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - galaxy epic - Oct. 12, 2010

seriously,i cant find it.

RE: An epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - Kai-V - Oct. 12, 2010

... Edit, Full Edit, in the first post.

RE: An epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 12, 2010

(Oct. 12, 2010  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Edit, Full Edit, in the first post.

Ohh yah i forgot full edit. So yah, its fairly simple.

RE: Redlands,California,U.S.AAn epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - galaxy epic - Oct. 12, 2010

fixed it!

RE: Redlands,California,U.S.AAn epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - Kai-V - Oct. 12, 2010

Actual brackets would make the title look much cleaner ...

RE: Redlands,California,U.S.AAn epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - galaxy epic - Oct. 12, 2010

brackets?

RE: Redlands,California,U.S.AAn epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybattles! - Soaring Eagle - Oct. 12, 2010

everything is happening in all places except where i live
Beyblade rules!!!!!!!!! Blader's spirit!

RE: Redlands,California,U.S.AAn epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybatt - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 12, 2010

(Oct. 12, 2010  4:04 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: brackets?

[these are brackets]

Just put it like this [Redlands,California, U.S.A.] An epic battle to the finish!

yay! brackets!I would if i could,but the title wont fit by itself!

RE: Redlands,California,U.S.AAn epic battle to the finish.CA riverside county beybatt - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 12, 2010

(Oct. 12, 2010  5:09 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: yay! brackets!I would if i could,but the title wont fit by itself!

What do u mean, forget the river side ca. What I put before is all u need. JUST THAT

k.
fixed it

(Oct. 12, 2010  5:22 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: k.
fixed it

Haha there u go! Now just wait a whileTongue_out good luck

RE: [Redlands,California,U.S.A. Beybattle!] - galaxy epic - Oct. 12, 2010

thanks!

RE: [Redlands,California,U.S.A. Beybattle!] - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 13, 2010

(Oct. 12, 2010  11:50 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: thanks!

Got a stadium so yeah, thats taken care of for the tourny

RE: [Redlands,California,U.S.A. Beybattle!] - galaxy epic - Oct. 13, 2010

(Oct. 13, 2010  12:40 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:

Cool! Ive been needing one.(for the tournament)Shoud i bring mine too?

RE: [Redlands,California,U.S.A. Beybattle!] - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 13, 2010

(Oct. 13, 2010  12:45 AM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  12:40 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:

Cool! Ive been needing one.(for the tournament)Shoud i bring mine too?

If want, but most people prefer takara attack stadiums like mine.