World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-It-s-here)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Grey - Aug. 14, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  10:08 PM)boh Wrote: i kno this is alittle off track but is UK money the same as US?

...I didn't think so...I thought that UK had a different money system than the US.

Why not look it up? Wikipedia would be able to tell you that.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - B - Aug. 14, 2008

Update: Ideals in stock for bull booster was an error Tired, anyway they said they will start shipping everything out next week, who knows when toywiz will get them in, they seem so unreliable right now Uncertain If you would like to know more then contact my msn: Brye88@live.com

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - boh - Aug. 14, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  10:10 PM)Hayate Wrote: Update: Ideals in stock for bull booster was an error Tired, anyway they said they will start shipping everything out next week, who knows when toywiz will get them in, they seem so unreliable right now Uncertain If you would like to know more then contact my msn: Brye88@live.com

don't get it from toywiz cause you will easily get ripped off. i would prefer ordering it from TheInToy.

....how much is $1 in UK? Is the money over there the same as american money?

(Aug. 14, 2008  10:23 PM)boh Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  10:10 PM)Hayate Wrote: Update: Ideals in stock for bull booster was an error Tired, anyway they said they will start shipping everything out next week, who knows when toywiz will get them in, they seem so unreliable right now Uncertain If you would like to know more then contact my msn: Brye88@live.com

don't get it from toywiz cause you will easily get ripped off. i would prefer ordering it from TheInToy.

You mean ripped off as in overpricing, right?

Again, just go to Wikipedia. Look up United Kingdom. It'll most likely have something there on UK currency.

EDIT: Never mind, just go here:
http://coinmill.com/GBP_USD.html

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - FFX - Aug. 14, 2008

No, absolutely not.

The UK currency is the Great Britain Pound, or GBP. The current exchange rate is 1 British pound = 1.8533 U.S. dollars. The pound has been traditionally very strong against the US dollar.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - AnnieDuck - Aug. 14, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  10:28 PM)Grey Wrote:

Again, just go to Wikipedia. Look up United Kingdom. It'll most likely have something there on UK currency.

XE.com is the best for currency conversion.

Also, I was under the impression that InToy doesn't ship overseas? :\

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - bugturtles - Aug. 14, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  10:31 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

I think you'll have to email them in order to do so/know if they do or not.

(Aug. 14, 2008  10:31 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

Hmm...you can select United States as a country under Shipping Options...

...wait, is TheINToy still "Shipping September"?

EDIT: boh, A Starter Set from theINtoy would cost more than from Toywiz w/ shipping.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bey Brad - Aug. 14, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  10:09 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  10:08 PM)boh Wrote: i kno this is alittle off track but is UK money the same as US?

...I didn't think so...I thought that UK had a different money system than the US.

What exactly do they teach in American schools?

I will tell you up front, that for American buyers and probably Canadian buyers, that TheInToy is not a good place to buy beyblades. They are marketed towards the British market, and thus, will be more expensive. For instance, they price their boosters at 9.95 GBP, which is decent for Britain. Consider that their gas prices are around ours, except in GBP. When you make the conversion to dollars, their booster prices are 18.44 american dollars.

Edit:

For you Canadian buyers, the price of a booster is 19.40.

(Aug. 14, 2008  10:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Not much in public schools (i did not know dolphins and whales needed to breathe until my dad told me this year). Not sure about private.

Absolute carp.

Yeah, you'd think they care about that kind of stuff. I haven't learned anything about it yet, and I'm in 10th grade. Maybe my school system is just weird. :\

And again, boh: TheInToy charges more money than Toywiz w/ shipping on a Starter Set. TheInToy seems to be ripping you off.

people just use moj and snag them from yja or rakuten this is NOT hard Unhappy

You're in the TENTH GRADE and are unsure as to whether or not Britain runs on the American dollar?

No offense but there really does have to be some personal accountability here.

(Aug. 14, 2008  10:42 PM)bugturtles Wrote: people just use moj and snag them from yja or rakuten this is NOT hard Unhappy

My parents are paranoid, and are convinced that the majority of the viruses on one of our computers is from the japanese websites that I sometimes go to. I mean, they aren't discriminating against japanese sites or anything...They just don't understand this kind of stuff. So I'll have to use Toywiz or TheINToy, probably the former.

EDIT: Brad, yes, it's partly my fault. I don't tend to pay attention to that kind of stuff.
Unfortunately, I wasn't 100% sure if the UK still used the pound. I'm out of the loop, I know. It's rediculous.

Again, my school system doesn't ever touch on that stuff.

No Child Left Behind, my friend.

Teach you how to add, how we beat the Native Americans, and how to speak English (very poorly, albeit, and with very little emphasis on grammar and spelling)

Again, I must stress that these prices are marketed towards British buyers, in which they are priced in GBP (albeit at a large profit margin)

(Aug. 14, 2008  10:44 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  10:42 PM)bugturtles Wrote: people just use moj and snag them from yja or rakuten this is NOT hard Unhappy

My parents are paranoid, and are convinced that the majority of the viruses on one of our computers is from the japanese websites that I sometimes go to. I mean, they aren't discriminating against japanese sites or anything...They just don't understand this kind of stuff. So I'll have to use Toywiz or TheINToy, probably the former.

I don't get it. When I was fourteen I ordered loads of stuff from Japan and other places and my parents never got involved at all. Just get your own bank account.

(Aug. 14, 2008  10:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  10:44 PM)Grey Wrote:

I don't get it. When I was fourteen I ordered loads of stuff from Japan and other places and my parents never got involved at all. Just get your own bank account.

Thing is, I didn't. I almost never buy from other countries.
And my parents don't want me to use my bank account. I don't have a lot in it as it is, and they feel that Beyblades are a waste of money. So using my bank account is out of the question. :\

yeah, overpricing

....i tried looking up on wikipedia but couldn't find it

:\ I opened a bank account without my parents ever knowing. I bought Beyblades with my own money that I put into my bank account.

Kids need to be more independent!

(Aug. 14, 2008  10:48 PM)boh Wrote: yeah, overpricing

....i tried looking up on wikipedia but couldn't find it

XE.com. Use it.

I put in 14.96 and converted it to US Dollars. It was around 27 dollars. :\

EDIT: brad:
For the record, I am using my own money.

I've known that since lk 2nd grade, except i thought you just double the dollar to get a pound. if you order off of moj right now it takes the same time to ship, but if your like me and is too cheap to buy more than one then shipping prices are worth it from japan

hey thanks for telling me about theintoy or i would never known. dam, i already made an order from toywiz but i decided to canceled it cause i saw the price on theintoys n i thought it was much cheaper, guess i was wrong. now, i have to order again from toywiz

also, does anyone know how much shipping cost if i bought it from ideal808? i'm getting starter bull and sagattario

boh do you live in america? if so then go with ideal, if not toywiz