World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-It-s-here)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - japbeyblader - Aug. 23, 2008

(Aug. 23, 2008  9:40 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2008  5:13 AM)japbeyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2008  1:55 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Windows Movie Maker is good if you want to put some music in
i have tried but cant because i film with my camera windows movie maker won't reconize my vids i have tried

There's a program that TheGigsMeister recommended called "Any Video Converter"

It will convert your video files into recognisable movie files for Windows Movie Maker.

cool how do i get it

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - TheGigsMeister - Aug. 23, 2008

(Aug. 23, 2008  12:26 PM)japbeyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2008  9:40 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2008  5:13 AM)japbeyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2008  1:55 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Windows Movie Maker is good if you want to put some music in
i have tried but cant because i film with my camera windows movie maker won't reconize my vids i have tried

There's a program that TheGigsMeister recommended called "Any Video Converter"

It will convert your video files into recognisable movie files for Windows Movie Maker.

cool how do i get it

http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

You can download it from this page.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Aikemi - Aug. 23, 2008

for those of you that ordered from ideal, bull starters and boosters are in stock Smile something else is to but i dont remember what lol

and does anybody know which set has pegasus with clear parts

thanks

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kai-V - Aug. 23, 2008

(Aug. 23, 2008  3:14 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: and does anybody know which set has pegasus with clear parts
The Pegasis DX Set.

(Aug. 23, 2008  3:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2008  3:14 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: and does anybody know which set has pegasus with clear parts
The Pegasis DX Set.

awesome thanks

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - boh - Aug. 23, 2008

is starter bull n booster leo really in stock? i hope it is because if it is, i will cancel my order from Toywiz and order it on Ideal808 instead. hope toywiz doesn't have them next week.

does anyone else think wolf has upper attack capabilities cuz at the front and back of wolf thr r slopes that arent blocked by its spikes.

sorry it wont let me upload the pic but theres a link to it at this one site where kai-v is webmaster so beybrad and kai-v if you could upload the pic or its link that would be cool

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Grey - Aug. 23, 2008

(Aug. 23, 2008  5:36 PM)boh Wrote: is starter bull n booster leo really in stock? i hope it is because if it is, i will cancel my order from Toywiz and order it on Ideal808 instead. hope toywiz doesn't have them next week.

BE PATIENT.

And no, I don't think Wolf has Upper Attack. I think it has Spike/Smash Attack.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kai-V - Aug. 23, 2008

(Aug. 23, 2008  6:56 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: does anyone else think wolf has upper attack capabilities cuz at the front and back of wolf thr r slopes that arent blocked by its spikes.

sorry it wont let me upload the pic but theres a link to it at this one site where kai-v is webmaster so beybrad and kai-v if you could upload the pic or its link that would be cool
This ?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Evan - Aug. 23, 2008

(Aug. 23, 2008  6:56 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: does anyone else think wolf has upper attack capabilities cuz at the front and back of wolf thr r slopes that arent blocked by its spikes.

If anything, it would be VERY slight upper attack. I wouldn't suggest using it for upper, survival is what it useful for.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kuznetsov - Aug. 24, 2008

Made my first MFB video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnqaDxR-E0

I plan to make more of these. If anyone can think of anything I can improve on before I use the same style as a standard, I'd appreciate feedback.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Evan - Aug. 24, 2008

(Aug. 24, 2008  12:07 AM)Kuznetsov Wrote: Made my first MFB video:

I plan to make more of these. If anyone can think of anything I can improve on before I use the same style as a standard, I'd appreciate feedback.

Best MFB video on youtube. My only suggestion is music, but great angle, great backdrop (the walls), great quality. Please make more

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - japbeyblader - Aug. 24, 2008

i love itJoyful_2

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - boh - Aug. 24, 2008

Great Vid.....why did you remove the other 2 vids?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - FFX - Aug. 24, 2008

wow, was that really 145D?

Great job, subscribed. I can't wait to see more.

come on guys, i'm not the bad around here. i get bad reputation just for making mistakes in my sentence. I mean, there's alot of other member in here that does the same maybe even worse and i don't post bad reputation. i don't even cuse that much in here. i probably made many mistakes before but i'm still improving aint I

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Aikemi - Aug. 24, 2008

yes that lol and thanks was just seeing what more experienced people than me thought about wolf possibly having upper attack

(Aug. 24, 2008  2:52 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: yes that lol and thanks was just seeing what more experienced people than me thought about wolf possibly having upper attack

It doesn't have that much slope, there are much better choices like Bull and Pegasus. I'd use it for survival, not upper...if you want any chance of winning.

I'm just taking a stab in the dark that it'll be best customized, or with the Defense tip.

(Aug. 24, 2008  2:25 AM)boh Wrote: come on guys, i'm not the bad around here. i get bad reputation just for making mistakes in my sentence. I mean, there's alot of other member in here that does the same maybe even worse and i don't post bad reputation. i don't even cuse that much in here. i probably made many mistakes before but i'm still improving aint I

It's just that you make spelling mistakes, it's that you post things like this. Posts in the wrong topic, completely off topic posts, and constant asking about when toywiz will get their shipment.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - FFX - Aug. 24, 2008

Uh, could you guys not make this into a soapbox? PM's might owrk better for this.

On topic, we see a clearly the slope of the stadium, and how certain tips move. It's good to know these things, and this video that Kuznetsov made clearly shows these things.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - matt2796 - Aug. 24, 2008

I'm happy, happy, so very very happy!!!
ideal808 got the blades in today!!!

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - bugturtles - Aug. 24, 2008

Nice video!

I plan on buying at least two or three Leo. Smile

i had pre-ordered from Toywiz but they haven't got them yet so i'm going to cancel the item again and buy it from Ideal808. I'm thinking about getting Starter Bull and Starter Pegasis. Hopefully, I hope Toywiz do not get them either on sunday and monday. the reason i want this to happen is because if an item is in stock on toywiz, you will not be able to cancel it

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bey Brad - Aug. 24, 2008

Really cool video Kuznetsov.

Also, happy that the MFB Attack Bey Stadium looks a lot like Tornado Attack.

(Aug. 24, 2008  6:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Really cool video Kuznetsov.

Also, happy that the MFB Attack Bey Stadium looks a lot like Tornado Attack.

I'm happy with design as well, aside from the retardly wide openings.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bey Brad - Aug. 24, 2008

It's an Attack-type Bey Stadium ... of course the openings are wide.

The only thing I'm disappointed by is that it's clear.