World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-It-s-here)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kei - Aug. 17, 2008

(Aug. 17, 2008  2:54 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: as for the booster, i think we should stick to starters unless theres a part you can really use that you are sure comes with it just stick to starters. as for bull it has proven to be a decent blade so that was a good choice.

does anyone know if any left spins have been released yet

I personally don't see the point of the boosters, I mean, it would be easier if you just bought all the starters. The only advantage to buying the boosters would be for the Quetzalcoatl Face/Track/Bottom parts, but even then, you still won't be able to get the Wheel. TAKARA-TOMY just wants money lol

None that we know of.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Aikemi - Aug. 17, 2008

thanks and thats basically how i see it

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - boh - Aug. 17, 2008

but buying all of the starter would cost even more for Shipping and Handling

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Roan - Aug. 17, 2008

Bull Wheel + 105F = Win.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kai-V - Aug. 17, 2008

(Aug. 17, 2008  2:30 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: did anyone order the pegasus D X set? im just wondering cuz im curious to see if those spring launchers are any good. do you think that theyll work better or worse than the catapault grip?
The Pegasus DX Set does not seem to come with those launchers.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Rakstar - Aug. 17, 2008

(Aug. 17, 2008  5:44 AM)Roan Wrote: Bull Wheel + 105F = Win.

Wow, that Blade would be LOW, and dangerous. I'm guessing it could pretty much lift anything with such a small height. I love the customization style of Metal Fight Beyblade, cuz you don't even need to change the whole base just to make the Beyblade itself lower or higher. Now you can just swap the Track with a different one to vary the height. It's definitely better than past generations of Beyblade in that sense.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Sega - Aug. 17, 2008

Hmm yeah, the Track height and Tip swapping makes up for the loss of a Weight disk at the moment right now its just playing around with what works best a what height with what tip.

For some reason, I keep thinking that sooner or later, a track with either a lot of weight on it or a really cool gimmick will get released. Or well, I guess it's bound to happen, I mean it's happened with the past generations. Magnetic Track or Bottom anyone? xD

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - FFX - Aug. 17, 2008

(Aug. 17, 2008  1:46 AM)Rakstar Wrote: I'm guessing one or more of these builds involves the Pegasis Track and Bottom, right? xD

Not at all.

Take a closer look at the videos, and see what kind of performance is necessary to win.

Pegasus track and bottom will be a common combo, but I predict that it won't dominate early tournaments.

(Aug. 17, 2008  3:22 AM)Kei Wrote: I personally don't see the point of the boosters, I mean, it would be easier if you just bought all the starters. The only advantage to buying the boosters would be for the Quetzalcoatl Face/Track/Bottom parts, but even then, you still won't be able to get the Wheel. TAKARA-TOMY just wants money lol

None that we know of.

Booster allow for something interesting. It allows you to horde the more useful parts easier and selling them this way allows for a competitive blader to not spend his time buying useless parts.

For me, these boosters are a godsend. Boosters are not about completion of a collection, it's about making a collection better.

Not to mention, WF and 90 will be essential pieces.

edit:

If you are wondering what I would order at this point, it would be Pegasus starter, Bull booster, Leo booster, and in the future, Wolf starter. I would also then probably trade some of my parts for other parts.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Sega - Aug. 17, 2008

Sagittario isn't the greatest of blades to be honest, the Wheel is wide and thin and it has a high track meaning if you hit it on any angle its screwed.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - TheGigsMeister - Aug. 17, 2008

(Aug. 17, 2008  4:47 PM)Sega Wrote: Sagittario isn't the greatest of blades to be honest, the Wheel is wide and thin and it has a high track meaning if you hit it on any angle its screwed.

Agreed, it looks like the least useful MFB from what what we've seen and looks to look like it had a real bad design choice. Only thing i can find about it which considerbly makes me wan't to have, is the fact that it has a really cool Face designJoyful_3

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Grey - Aug. 17, 2008

(Aug. 17, 2008  5:44 AM)Roan Wrote: Bull Wheel + 105F = Win.

What about Bull90F? That'd be even better for Upper Attack. Grin

(Aug. 17, 2008  4:47 PM)Sega Wrote: Sagittario isn't the greatest of blades to be honest, the Wheel is wide and thin and it has a high track meaning if you hit it on any angle its screwed.

I thought that was obvious. :\
It's uncustomized suckiness was seen even more when it battled Leo and Bull in those fan videos.

Erm, I'm thinking about buying just one starter and one booster...does anyone know if the shooters are reliable? I feel uneasy just getting one MFB shooter, after the Dual Shooters.

Also, does the Bottom of the Metal Fight Beyblade come off easily? It looks like it uses the same design as the HMS Bit Protectors, which slid off easily.

I'll agree, the face design is really awesome. But yeah, I haven't seen too much yet that could warrant me buying one. ._. Even if the Wheel looks nice. I think if anything right now, Pegasus and Bull could be the two best Metal Fight Beyblades out, but the series has only just started, so I'm sure more good Beyblades will be released in due time.

On a side note, I just wanted to ask: What's everyone's impressions of Leo? Do you guys think its decent, or not so decent?

(Aug. 17, 2008  5:40 PM)Grey Wrote: Erm, I'm thinking about buying just one starter and one booster...does anyone know if the shooters are reliable? I feel uneasy just getting one MFB shooter, after the Dual Shooters.

Also, does the Bottom of the Metal Fight Beyblade come off easily? It looks like it uses the same design as the HMS Bit Protectors, which slid off easily.

The shooters for MFB are very reliable. They take the previous plastic winders with no issues, and have no problems with launching the MFBs like a few of the Dual Shooters used to have.

From what I've experienced with the Bottoms, they barely even budge after many battles, meaning they stay on securely and are rather tight, sorta like the new molds of Bit Protector were for the HMS series. Only a bit better I guess.

(Aug. 17, 2008  5:41 PM)Rakstar Wrote: I'll agree, the face design is really awesome. But yeah, I haven't seen too much yet that could warrant me buying one. ._. Even if the Wheel looks nice. I think if anything right now, Pegasus and Bull could be the two best Metal Fight Beyblades out, but the series has only just started, so I'm sure more good Beyblades will be released in due time.

On a side note, I just wanted to ask: What's everyone's impressions of Leo? Do you guys think its decent, or not so decent?

(Aug. 17, 2008  5:40 PM)Grey Wrote: Erm, I'm thinking about buying just one starter and one booster...does anyone know if the shooters are reliable? I feel uneasy just getting one MFB shooter, after the Dual Shooters.

The shooters for MFB are very reliable. They take the previous plastic winders with no issues, and have no problems with launching the MFBs like a few of the Dual Shooters used to have.

From what I've experienced with the Bottoms, they barely even budge after many battles, meaning they stay on securely and are rather tight, sorta like the new molds of Bit Protector were for the HMS series. Only a bit better I guess.

Hmm...alright. The shooter was my biggest worry, so if it works properly, I'm fine.

I'm not 100% positive about Leo, but from the videos we've seen, it's a very good defense type. It looks like it has a bit of recoil, but then again, it seems like all of the MFBs have recoil. I bet the secret is in the Defense Bottom.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bluezee - Aug. 17, 2008

Leo is actually very good..im thinkin about buying that along with pegasus..its low, and has great defense...its good in my book...and the fact that th launchers take previous winders too, it makes it sooo much better!

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Synesthesia - Aug. 17, 2008

What I'm worried about, is how durable are the Rip Cords. HMS rip cords were thick, the MFB ones seem kind of flimsy.

They are a bit flimsy, compared to the older ripcords, but they give a really smooth launch. And the flimsiness seems to be what prevents the new ripcords from breaking. Because they're really flexible from the start, they don't bend in such a way that would make them snap. So they do seem quite durable, in one sense.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - B - Aug. 17, 2008

I can't wait to get pegasus, i really want to just test it on a plastic and see the results XD.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kuznetsov - Aug. 17, 2008

(Aug. 17, 2008  1:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2008  2:30 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: did anyone order the pegasus D X set? im just wondering cuz im curious to see if those spring launchers are any good. do you think that theyll work better or worse than the catapault grip?
The Pegasus DX Set does not seem to come with those launchers.

Right, it's just: x1 blue launcher, x1 black ripcord and x1 Beypointer.

It's worth getting a few. We couldn't know about long term durability yet, but they are in between the plastic launchers and HMS, the latter seems more durable. The blades are heavy and launchers plasticy, but it's your choice.

It's like Rakstar said, they are very sturdy. You click them into place when you use that tool to assemble the blade (I don't know what it's called...) so they are very unlikely to come off. The tips hardly seem snappable either.

---

If anyone's still interested in how big the DX stadium is I took a few small photos and made some rough measurements since the phone quality isn't great:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/955/dxstadiumvy0.jpg

Edit: width and height comparision: http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7100/dxstadium2jr4.jpg

DX is just generally taller with wider KO areas, it really isn't that much bigger like it looks in some photos.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Gotruto - Aug. 17, 2008

Actually i figured the boosters were so u can get the alternate forms of them and get parts you want by buying 1 beyblade. Also, i always figured Sagittarios Wheel would be good for Attack and range, which doesnt match its Track/Bottom.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Synesthesia - Aug. 17, 2008

Thanks alot for all the info Kuznetsov!

I'd like to know, how durable/hard is the material of the DX stadium compared to that of TB?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kuznetsov - Aug. 17, 2008

No problem.
DX has a very smooth and curved design and it bends more easily so it's less likely to fracture like TA tends to do. It generally feels like it's made of harder and slightly thicker plastic. Pegasus has hit the sides quite a few times and it only has a few small marks, nothing is dented.
So I'd say they've made this one more durable to support the extra metal.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - FFX - Aug. 17, 2008

Great job Kuznetsov. It's great to see things like these occur.

(Aug. 17, 2008  8:10 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Actually i figured the boosters were so u can get the alternate forms of them and get parts you want by buying 1 beyblade. Also, i always figured Sagittarios Wheel would be good for Attack and range, which doesnt match its Track/Bottom.
What made you think that Sagittario's Wheel would be good for Attack? It looks way too thin and light to be of much Attack use.

(Aug. 17, 2008  8:03 PM)Kuznetsov Wrote:

It's worth getting a few. We couldn't know about long term durability yet, but they are in between the plastic launchers and HMS, the latter seems more durable. The blades are heavy and launchers plasticy, but it's your choice.
Hmm...I think I get what you're saying. Thank you.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Blue - Aug. 17, 2008

damn Im going to brush the dust off my paypal account.
MFB is too sweet to ignore...

must say that I am surprised by Leo, I definately thought it would suck of the four. its wheel is surprisingly effective at getting kos.