World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - JonnB - Sep. 24, 2009

today My friend said how this other guy was rich and all and was like we can't afford what he can

Then the rich guy just said
Im not the one who spends 20 bucks on a chain that goes on your jeans

we all laughed

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 24, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  8:35 PM)LDrago Wrote: today My friend said how this other guy was rich and all and was like we can't afford what he can

we all laughed

It's true though, I wouldn't laugh.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 24, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  8:35 PM)LDrago Wrote: today My friend said how this other guy was rich and all and was like we can't afford what he can

we all laughed

are you sure you're not like seven years old

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 24, 2009

Battle Strikers Faceboo Wrote:Experience the turbo power of the next generation of battling tops. Say goodbye to the strings, ripcords, even curved battle arenas; “Let it Rip” have become words of the past. Make way for Battle Strikers, the ultimate kid-controlled spinning top battling system!

Well that's harsh.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Sep. 25, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  5:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: actually just a lot of really bad new members

I concur.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 25, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  11:32 PM)fragbait Wrote: Well that's harsh.

hahaha ambassador wrote that

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 25, 2009

(Sep. 25, 2009  3:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahaha ambassador wrote that
How is she doing BTW?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 25, 2009

(Sep. 25, 2009  3:24 AM)fragbait Wrote: How is she doing BTW?

uh, fine? she sits across from me and we talk all the time

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 25, 2009

(Sep. 25, 2009  3:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: uh, fine? she sits across from me and we talk all the time

Yeah, random question was random.
So, I suppose we'll here hear it first if there's any new stuff coming?

(Sep. 25, 2009  3:38 AM)fragbait Wrote: Yeah, random question was random.
So, I suppose we'll here hear it first if there's any new stuff coming?

um you would probably hear it on battlestrikers.com first haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 25, 2009

Gawd,

The weather has been really wonky lately, I can see it from my roof windows. It has been sunny then cloudy then rainy then windy then sunny then rainy then finally quiet.....then insanely raining.

But I went to the toy shop and asked for a job there ( in a weird way). They said they'll keep me in mind haha. Funny cause Im a regular customer. But If i do get a job there then hopefully i may find out when Battle Strikers are released and some other discounts or get to go in the storage room!

(Sep. 25, 2009  3:13 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: But I went to the toy shop and asked for a job there ( in a weird way). They said they'll keep me in mind haha. Funny cause Im a regular customer. But If i do get a job there then hopefully i may find out when Battle Strikers are released and some other discounts or get to go in the storage room!

Yeah, that's always cool. I have a friend who owns a game store who lets me in on some info sometimes. Pretty cool stuff. I have access to the register and all the games and consoles too, and they even gave me an XBox Live profile to play on, which I shared with multiple people.

EDIT: Did something happen to the wordfilter?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Sep. 25, 2009

Wth there was no word filter unless your talking about the profanity filter

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - フェルグラント - Sep. 25, 2009

(Sep. 25, 2009  3:57 PM)fragbait Wrote: Yeah, that's always cool. I have a friend who owns a game store who lets me in on some info sometimes. Pretty cool stuff. I have access to the register and all the games and consoles too, and they even gave me an XBox Live profile to play on, which I shared with multiple people.

EDIT: Did something happen to the wordfilter?

Try saying something that would be word filtered then.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 26, 2009

Fell asleep before Game On premiered durring High School Rush, oh well, it'll be on like a dozen times this week:

Today - 11:30PM
Sunday - 5:30AM, 6:30PM
Monday - 2:30AM, 12:30PM, 5:00 PM, 10:30PM
Tuesday - 7:30AM
Wednesday - 10:00PM
Thursday - 8:00AM

I'll catch it on Sunday, or Monday.

(Sep. 26, 2009  1:16 AM)To Wrote: Fell asleep before Game On premiered durring High School Rush, oh well, it'll be on like a dozen times this week:

Today - 11:30PM
Sunday - 5:30AM, 6:30PM
Monday - 2:30AM, 12:30PM, 5:00 PM, 10:30PM
Tuesday - 7:30AM
Wednesday - 10:00PM
Thursday - 8:00AM

I'll catch it on Sunday, or Monday.

I caught it right now. It was pretty edited, and not in the "We'll spruce up all these jump cuts" way, but in the "We'll get a third through the short, then jump straight to the end, and then edit that". They cut out my favourite scene which is the turning point plot wise. Their splashes, and HUD covered up the only way chronology was presented in the short. So yeah, I hope no one watched it. Since that's not the movie we made.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Sep. 26, 2009

I just checked Rogers TV a few minutes ago and saw young girls dancing to mary had a little lamb lmao

Well on the brightside, this will probably get me to have it uploaded on to YouTube. But first I'll probably re-edit it (for the jump cuts), and upscale it to HD.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Black_Rose - Sep. 26, 2009

My stomach is doing backflips atm. My friends was moving house today so we decided to go to the pub with a few friends and we all had a good time watching people butcher the classics on karoke machine, though I didn't sing myself. I stayed at a friends and only got about 3 hours sleep since I was stuck on the floor and I spent most of the night on my DS which I had packed in my bag. I woke up at 8am to my friend yelling ''wake the hell up'' and oh lord the hang over I had it was like somebody ran over and drop kicked my in the head and stomach. There is not a snow balls chance i'm doing that again for a while Pinching_eyes

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Sep. 26, 2009

You played your DS in a pub?....

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 26, 2009

(Sep. 26, 2009  4:05 PM)Khel Wrote: You played your DS in a pub?....

ahahaha i was thinking the same thing

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Sep. 26, 2009

I can't beleive I have 17 reported posts! Me and Rocky agreed that we need to encourage people to report posts instead of arguing until a comittee member comes and warns them, when they could've avoided that warning by simply reporting the post! We need to take action.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 26, 2009

(Sep. 26, 2009  9:48 PM)Driger Wrote: I can't beleive I have 17 reported posts! Me and Rocky agreed that we need to encourage people to report posts instead of arguing until a comittee member comes and warns them, when they could've avoided that warning by simply reporting the post! We need to take action.

Where can you check that? I'd love to see how many I have.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Sep. 26, 2009

ahhh i haven't seen anything exiting here for a long time now... we need something new... we need a face contest!? seriously.. who agrees?

anyway, took my cat with me in the car today, she never came close to a working car. she gets crazily scared of cars lmao. i took her to the car, locked the door, and started the car. she went nuts jumping everywhere hitting the windows like crazy, until she calmed down and sat looking through the windows Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 26, 2009

(Sep. 26, 2009  11:26 PM)Pegasis Wrote: ahhh i haven't seen anything exiting here for a long time now... we need something new... we need a face contest!? seriously.. who agrees?

I've thought this for awhile now. Maybe some of those Passport exclusive contests too.