World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Sep. 24, 2009

Missed the bit that said "friday".
Also, way to slaughter my name man. I respected you T-T

God, so humid these days. Noticed that I lost a load of weight without noticing. Used to be 197 now i'm 184...?

Maybe it's because of all the running around at school, but i don't know...
Maybe bricklaying/running around/biking to check the mail as a new routine/overall stress has done me good.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Sep. 24, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  1:17 AM)To Wrote: Asterick: It hasn't been aired yet...

I think RogersTV has a streaming component, not sure though.

And watching the short again recently on DVD, and well, there's a lot of really badly edited stuff there. Mostly jump cuts, that because of a due date we weren't able to fix. I also completely bombed the throw to the movie, and intro to it, yikes.

Anyone else really hating the fact we're getting summer heat in the Fall in Toronto? Good Gosh.

We're getting roasted here in California too. It's been around 90 degrees where I live for the past week.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Sep. 24, 2009

Is there any way we could set up some kind of common sense test that has to be taken before being allowed to join the forum?
Possibly a basic literacy test as well, like "write in three hundred words why you'd like to join the forum"?
We wouldn't even NEED to read them, we'd wipe out a good amount of people just through the fact that they can't string a coherent sentence together Tired

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Sep. 24, 2009

unfortunately that is not an option.

There will always be people who make posts that grates another person's nerves. The best we can do is have clearly laid out rules for our members, and then reprimand the offenders.

Plus people who don't speak English very well might get turned away from here.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 24, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  1:46 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: We're getting roasted here in California too. It's been around 90 degrees where I live for the past week.

hehehehe...

No more than 75 here today. Perfect day for yard work! Did a little gardening....planted some flowers, spread some mulch.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Sep. 24, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  2:24 AM)Khel Wrote: unfortunately that is not an option.

There will always be people who make posts that grates another person's nerves. The best we can do is have clearly laid out rules for our members, and then reprimand the offenders.

Plus people who don't speak English very well might get turned away from here.

*sigh* Such is life.
Shame we couldn't have some kind of pre-forum forum if that makes sense?
If you did well in the testing pen forum, you'd get upgraded to the real one.
if not then you wander around your own little forum making retarded posts.
An idiot colony if you will.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Sep. 24, 2009

it was 25C here today, whatever that is in silly fahrenheit

25°C is really nice, it's been a grim 12°C all day here :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - Sep. 24, 2009

I wish we used metrics like everyone else. >.>
Metrics are so much easier.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Sep. 24, 2009

To this day I'm awful in Fareinheit, feet, miles, quartz and any all that jazz.

The only measurement system from the US that I am familiar with well enough is pounds.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Sep. 24, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  3:31 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I wish we used metrics like everyone else. >.>
Metrics are so much easier.

it's just metric lmao

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Sep. 24, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  4:00 AM)Khel Wrote: To this day I'm awful in Fareinheit, feet, miles, quartz and any all that jazz.

The only measurement system from the US that I am familiar with well enough is pounds.

I'm the exact opposite. lmao

I'm comfortable with everything in the imperial system, but metric like screws my brain.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 24, 2009

this board sucks now

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 24, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  5:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: this board sucks now
Due to?

Also, as a side thought....
Why haven't we seen a WBSO yet?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 24, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  5:17 PM)fragbait Wrote: Due to?

Also, as a side thought....
Why haven't we seen a WBSO yet?

probably because i left the committee Cool

actually just a lot of really bad new members

also WBSO would be a fansite, i work for the company i cannot make a fansite

i am doing OP planning tho

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Sep. 24, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  5:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: this board sucks now

I sadly agree to this.

(Sep. 24, 2009  5:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: actually just a lot of really bad new members

And it'll just get worse when Hasbro starts releases, its inevitable. Unhappy

(Sep. 24, 2009  5:32 PM)Crimson Wrote: I sadly agree to this.

And it'll just get worse when Hasbro starts releases, its inevitable. Unhappy

the only way to deal with users like this is truly tough love. you don't need to be cruel, but you need to be incredibly strict. it's the only way they learn

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Sep. 24, 2009

Some stupid teens at the high school near where I live just kicked some garbages in from of my house. I want to go kick their carp so bad!
On another note, weather is nice today in Montreal, isn't it brad ? Smile

Glee is such a good show.

Watch it.

(Sep. 24, 2009  5:36 PM)Beynval Wrote: Some stupid teens at the high school near where I live just kicked some garbages in from of my house. I want to go kick their carp so bad!
On another note, weather is nice today in Montreal, isn't it brad ? Smile

nice compared to yesterday

i got caught in the rainstorm with no umbrella and really light clothes aha

(Sep. 24, 2009  5:44 PM)Roan Wrote: Glee is such a good show.

Watch it.

Best show on TV right now.
Last nights episode was amazing.

(Sep. 24, 2009  5:46 PM)Crimson Wrote: Best show on TV right now.
Last nights episode was amazing.

I missed it, but I just watched it on Hulu.

The scene with Kurt and his Dad towards the end almost made me cry. I find it amazing that a show can simultaneously be so comedic and touching.

OMG, part of me thought his dad would freak out, I was so glad he didn't. I love Kurt. Unsmith

And I got to say...
Driving is fun! Grin
[Image: iSndp.gif]

HAHAHAHA

That scene slayed me.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Sep. 24, 2009

(Sep. 24, 2009  5:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i got caught in the rainstorm with no umbrella and really light clothes aha

Mother nature is so kind.

Even I must say it has gotten pretty boring around here.

Seriously, wasn't that guy even looking at the road or is he just blind?