World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 22, 2009

ahahahahaha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Sep. 22, 2009

(Sep. 22, 2009  2:52 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Oh God Beynval! Put some locks and bars everywhere! That what my cousin does ! >: D
I wanna get a locked shelf for my gundams but it would still be easy to steal. And i dont think they would steal the gundams (why would they) but Im afraid they will vandalize the house while stealing and also break my models. I want to get a lock for room but i dunno if that would help
*sigh.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Sep. 22, 2009

(Sep. 22, 2009  1:21 AM)Khel Wrote: teach me

it's all in the eyeliner

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Sep. 22, 2009

(Sep. 22, 2009  1:21 AM)Khel Wrote: teach me

First lesson, wear make-up.

ReallyRandomTJ, that storm sounds really insane and I really do feel sorry for your dog. Pinching_eyes

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 22, 2009

omg BMO is awful

so i just called them and got them to release $300 for me, and then she tells me the rest will be available on monday

me: ... um? when i deposited it into the machine, it said maximum five business days.
her: ... it says seven business days.
me: well, OK, but your own machine said 5 business days. there is a big difference between friday and monday.
her: ... it said five business days, but the hold is for seven.

so i have to go to my branch on thursday and see them in thursday to get them to release the rest, and i will be closing my account at the same time. screw BMO

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Sep. 22, 2009

lmao brad... You were with BMO? I never knew.
My trick is to put 100$ cash every day so that my money wont be on hold. But you got a cheque so... =(
I can only withdraw 100$ or spend 200$ in stores with my card... that sux so much i cant even buy a mp3 player or a computer, or go on a shopping intense session with my debit card... Id have to bring heaps of cash... which I hate because it is easy to lose money (As I did not so long ago)

Doesnt every bank put on hold your cheque a few days be4 u can use it?
edit: oh it is the delay that is bugging you... it said 5 business days and she said in reality it is 7 business days? :T

(Sep. 22, 2009  4:28 PM)Beynval Wrote: Doesnt every bank put on hold your cheque a few days be4 u can use it?

for longer than they said they would?

btw if your limits are so low upgrade your plan

at any rate read back a few posts and you'll see my confusion with them ... BMO has always been a mess for me so screw it

Lol sorry brad I understand now but you posted be4 I could edit my post.

I could upgrade my plan but I am only 16 and the ''upgrades'' I could make are limited or I would have to bring my dad also, who is 99% of the time working on their business hours.

That sux, which bank are you going to turn to now:T

RBC

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 22, 2009

(Sep. 22, 2009  4:28 PM)Beynval Wrote: Doesnt every bank put on hold your cheque a few days be4 u can use it?

Well...we usually only have 1 business day holds here in America.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Sep. 22, 2009

my money is availible the second it gets transfered into the bank

the only problem is that it works the other way around than brad's bank, whenever i use my card, it takes a few days before the transaction is registered by the bank, sometimes i accidently use the "same money" twice. so usually by the end of most months i have negative amounts of money in my account lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Sep. 22, 2009

(Sep. 22, 2009  4:33 PM)Beynval Wrote: Lol sorry brad I understand now but you posted be4 I could edit my post.

I could upgrade my plan but I am only 16 and the ''upgrades'' I could make are limited or I would have to bring my dad also, who is 99% of the time working on their business hours.

That sux, which bank are you going to turn to now:T

switch to the RBC student plan, it's really good

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Sep. 22, 2009

I'm been with TD for years. No problem with them. Deposited large checks many times and never noticed a waiting period of any sort.

(Sep. 22, 2009  11:11 PM)Khel Wrote: I'm been with TD for years. No problem with them. Deposited large checks many times and never noticed a waiting period of any sort.

i used to be with TD, no complaints but they weren't very common in Newfoundland

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 22, 2009

For those who care, Game On, the movie I made a while back, will be aired at 7PM on Friday on Rogers TV. Pretty sure it's just Toronto, and it's surronding area.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Sep. 23, 2009

would check it out, but the residence tv is busted due to an incident that occurred last friday night.

Any chance to see it online anywhere?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Sep. 23, 2009

(Sep. 22, 2009  11:54 PM)To Wrote: For those who care, Game On, the movie I made a while back, will be aired at 7PM on Friday on Rogers TV. Pretty sure it's just Toronto, and it's surronding area.

Aw damn, I missed it. ):

(Sep. 23, 2009  12:55 AM)Khel Wrote: would check it out, but the residence tv is busted due to an incident that occurred last friday night.

Sounds like an interesting story, care to share?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Sep. 23, 2009

I'm afraid it might not be appropriate for these boards

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Sep. 23, 2009

Ah, Point taken.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Sep. 23, 2009

(Sep. 22, 2009  2:28 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: First lesson, wear make-up.

ReallyRandomTJ, that storm sounds really insane and I really do feel sorry for your dog. Pinching_eyes

It was it got worse as soon as the school bell went. Chocked_2 .. but at least it made my dogs coat all fluffy. Cute haha next time im leaving her inside when its forecast to rain or thunder. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Sep. 23, 2009

(Sep. 23, 2009  2:36 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: It was it got worse as soon as the school bell went. Chocked_2 .. but at least it made my dogs coat all fluffy. Cute haha next time im leaving her inside when its forecast to rain or thunder. Smile

Do you ever make a post that doesn't include every emoticon possible? Just wondering.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Sep. 23, 2009

(Sep. 23, 2009  2:36 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: It was it got worse as soon as the school bell went. Chocked_2 .. but at least it made my dogs coat all fluffy. Cute haha next time im leaving her inside when its forecast to rain or thunder. Smile

just kennel train your dog, leaving it outside like that all the time could be quite dangerous and traumatic for the dog even when it isn't raining

you don't know what's going on there when you're not home, what the dog is doing, etc, and being inside and surrounded by comforting smells in a cozy space is much nicer for the animal than being ditched outside

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Sep. 23, 2009

(Sep. 22, 2009  11:54 PM)To Wrote: For those who care, Game On, the movie I made a while back, will be aired at 7PM on Friday on Rogers TV. Pretty sure it's just Toronto, and it's surronding area.

I'll be sure to check it out.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 24, 2009

Asterick: It hasn't been aired yet...

I think RogersTV has a streaming component, not sure though.

And watching the short again recently on DVD, and well, there's a lot of really badly edited stuff there. Mostly jump cuts, that because of a due date we weren't able to fix. I also completely bombed the throw to the movie, and intro to it, yikes.

Anyone else really hating the fact we're getting summer heat in the Fall in Toronto? Good Gosh.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Sep. 24, 2009

Well considering we had a late start to nice warm weather I don't mind it. It shall get cold soon enough.