World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Sep. 19, 2009

(Sep. 19, 2009  8:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kai-V is at my house and it's really awkward because we have nothing to do
Hahahahahahhhaaha awnnnnnnnnn.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 20, 2009

(Sep. 19, 2009  10:47 PM)Dude Wrote: Did you guys have fun? =D She wouldn't talk to me about it...

i had fun, idk if she did! probably not Unhappy

anyway i'm sorry i was so awkward to you, i didn't realize who you were lmao

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Sep. 20, 2009

(Sep. 20, 2009  1:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i had fun, idk if she did! probably not Unhappy
Hah, why would you say that; of course I did.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Sep. 20, 2009

awww ♥

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Sep. 20, 2009

(Sep. 20, 2009  1:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hah, why would you say that; of course I did.

You don't seem like the person to turn round and say that you didn't anyway. It always seems rude if someone was to say they didn't.

Glad you are loving your Job Brad.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 20, 2009

so i just deposited a cheque into my account using a machine, and it said balance: $1200, so i was like OK cool. so i went to H&M and bought about $370 worth of stuff, and it declined my card. so i paid 340 on my card and $30 in cash. it turns out my "available funds" is 4.33 even though my balance is 873. so i have no money right now and may not until friday

F-M-L

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Sep. 20, 2009

$4 omgggg D: Brad's broke.

(Sep. 20, 2009  6:58 PM)Driger Wrote: $4 omgggg D: Brad's broke.

ahahaha it's awful, i actually have money but i can't use it

guess my shopping trip was a bit premature!

i called the bank and they told me to call back tuesday to see if i can get the hold removed, so until then i am SOL

i have about $20 in cash to live off of for the next two days haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Sep. 20, 2009

(Sep. 20, 2009  6:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: so i just deposited a cheque into my account using a machine, and it said balance: $1200, so i was like OK cool. so i went to H&M and bought about $370 worth of stuff, and it declined my card. so i paid 340 on my card and $30 in cash. it turns out my "available funds" is 4.33 even though my balance is 873. so i have no money right now and may not until friday

F-M-L

What the......? That doesn't make sence at all.

i generally don't use cheques but it was my first paycheque, they'll be direct deposit from now on, so i had no clue every cheque deposited by a machine is held

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Sep. 20, 2009

Yup, hence why DD is the best way to go.

Generally when you deposit a cheque under TD, $200 is immediately available to you, and the rest is held for some time. It should have told you that on the machine as you were making the deposit.

(Sep. 20, 2009  7:06 PM)Ominous Wrote: Yup, hence why DD is the best way to go.

Generally when you deposit a cheque under TD, $200 is immediately available to you, and the rest is held for some time. It should have told you that on the machine as you were making the deposit.

it said it "may be held for up to five days", but i checked my balance immediately after i made the deposit and it said $1200 with no mention of "available funds" so i figured i was in the clear

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Sep. 20, 2009

(Sep. 20, 2009  7:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i have about $20 in cash to live off of for the next two days haha

Survive on bread and water! And eggos Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Sep. 20, 2009

ugh what a drag. My mom teaches Chinese at the local community college and she's having me correct the diagnostic tests of her students.

(Sep. 20, 2009  7:10 PM)Driger Wrote: Survive on bread and water! And eggos Tongue_out

i just bought a bunch of chicken legs and pasta

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Sep. 20, 2009

(Sep. 20, 2009  6:23 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: You don't seem like the person to turn round and say that you didn't anyway. It always seems rude if someone was to say they didn't.
I am sincere though.

I have not lied in years ... Many years ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Agitation - Sep. 20, 2009

Mother F- Dancedance Revolution is hard on the ipod touch Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spaceman - Sep. 21, 2009

(Sep. 20, 2009  9:58 PM)Ruka Wrote: Mother F- Dancedance Revolution is hard on the ipod touch Unhappy

I played the Lite version of that game. It was underwhelming compared to TTR2.6, which is better and free.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Sep. 21, 2009

(Sep. 20, 2009  7:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it said it "may be held for up to five days", but i checked my balance immediately after i made the deposit and it said $1200 with no mention of "available funds" so i figured i was in the clear

It'll always show the balance taking into consideration what you have deposited, but it does not reflect what is truly available.

Obviously now you know this. =P

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Sep. 21, 2009

i've never run into that problem
tho i also go to a different bank soo

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 21, 2009

(Sep. 21, 2009  2:34 AM)Ominous Wrote: It'll always show the balance taking into consideration what you have deposited, but it does not reflect what is truly available.

Obviously now you know this. =P

great that is really useful to me thanks bmo

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Werkbau - Sep. 21, 2009

I don't know if this might deserves it's own thread, but ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr11RYITOAo&feature=channel_page

New Ultraman Movie trailer, looks awesome for something like this.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Sep. 21, 2009

(Sep. 21, 2009  2:34 PM)Werkbau Wrote: I don't know if this might deserves it's own thread, but ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr11RYITOAo&feature=channel_page

New Ultraman Movie trailer, looks awesome for something like this.
freaking awesome.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Sep. 21, 2009

(Sep. 20, 2009  7:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am sincere though.

I have not lied in years ... Many years ...

I don't doubt you at all and I never will. I've always known you to be a nice and honest person. Smile

Also Driger, I could live on those for a few days but I would need butter for the bread. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 21, 2009

kai-v and i are hanging out again next weekend Grin