World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Sep. 18, 2009

Nope

One of many "words," actually.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 18, 2009

(Sep. 18, 2009  5:03 PM)Ominous Wrote: Nope

One of many "words," actually.

XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Sep. 18, 2009

I hate you.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Sep. 18, 2009

Driger Wrote:lulz Elliot your getting used to hand-spun tops because there battles end in under 10 seconds xd

I used it once Gasp

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Sep. 18, 2009

So I was ordering a pizza online and didn't change the delivery address from my parent's home address to my apartment address. My dad called and said "you waiting on a pizza?"

We had a good laugh about it...but it doesn't change the fact I'm hungry right now...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Sep. 18, 2009

omg WBO is third on google search for beyblade

or maybe its my google account
(?)
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=beyblade

EDIT: Once again i made a retarded post D: Was my google account - sorry mods!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Sep. 19, 2009

(Sep. 18, 2009  4:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: am i the only one who compulsively cringes when i read the word "lulz"

no you're not

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 19, 2009

The Kanye MTV meme was already played out before it even became a meme.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 19, 2009

Watching videos on Beychannel is depressing me.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 19, 2009

(Sep. 19, 2009  12:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Watching videos on Beychannel is depressing me.
Reminiscing, Brad?
So, is someone else gonna post there now.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 19, 2009

(Sep. 19, 2009  12:56 AM)fragbait Wrote: Reminiscing, Brad?
So, is someone else gonna post there now.

I hope that someone will eventually start posting stuff, they have the login info ... Kei is awaiting something from me, though. (Kei, if you're reading this, I did it, I will upload it tonight)

Yeah, I am reminiscing. I love my job and would never ever give it up but after seven years of Bey it's still tough for me.

Contemplating importing Medabots Damashii VCD legit set from the Philipines. Need to get a credit card off someone. But it's VCD, argh. Darn show never got a release here other then TV.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Sep. 19, 2009

To, the second series is on Veoh currently.

(Sep. 18, 2009  9:50 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: So I was ordering a pizza online and didn't change the delivery address from my parent's home address to my apartment address. My dad called and said "you waiting on a pizza?"

We had a good laugh about it...but it doesn't change the fact I'm hungry right now...

I love this anecdote ♥

(Sep. 19, 2009  12:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [...]but after seven years of Bey it's still tough for me.

I always thought it was longer than that ... haha.

Well, closer to eight now I suppose.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 19, 2009

(Sep. 19, 2009  12:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I hope that someone will eventually start posting stuff, they have the login info ... Kei is awaiting something from me, though. (Kei, if you're reading this, I did it, I will upload it tonight)

Yeah, I am reminiscing. I love my job and would never ever give it up but after seven years of Bey it's still tough for me.

Well, no one said you have to quit completely...did they? I'm hoping there's not something in your contract that says you can't still play Bey.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Sep. 19, 2009

(Sep. 19, 2009  12:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I hope that someone will eventually start posting stuff, they have the login info ... Kei is awaiting something from me, though. (Kei, if you're reading this, I did it, I will upload it tonight)

When I will get your camera i will probably be filming bey stuff Grin
and hopefully it will be good enought to be uploaded to the bey channel

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Sep. 19, 2009

Thanks!

Let's hope someone else can start making videos for the channel soon, aside from just tournament videos. I don't have the equipment to do so myself, so maybe somebody like Beynval will be able to. Let me know what ideas you have, Beynval. Wink And anybody else, for that matter.

(Sep. 19, 2009  4:13 AM)fragbait Wrote: Well, no one said you have to quit completely...did they? I'm hoping there's not something in your contract that says you can't still play Bey.

Oh no, I do still play Beyblade. MEGA never asked anything of me. It was my decision alone to step down from the WBO.

(Sep. 19, 2009  2:31 AM)♥ Wrote: To, the second series is on Veoh currently.

In English? The VCDs I'm interested in have an English dub, although if it's the one aired on YTV, or some other English dub I haven't a clue. And usually I'm against piracy (I doubt it's legally streamed on that site), but since no DVDs of it exist in North America, and the quality of the VCDs I'd import are probably the same quality of those streams... I'm unsure as to what I'm going to do.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Sep. 19, 2009

Dubbed ... From that Amazon paid release, I believe; they're not legally streamed, no, haha.

Kai-V is at my house and it's really awkward because we have nothing to do

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Sep. 19, 2009

keep playing with your strikers D : do bump king / spin dragoon v battle striker xD

ahaha all my strikers and bey are at work

she just left, she was only here for a few hours. hopefully we can hang out longer next weekend

(Sep. 19, 2009  6:28 AM)Kei Wrote: Thanks!

Let's hope someone else can start making videos for the channel soon, aside from just tournament videos. I don't have the equipment to do so myself, so maybe somebody like Beynval will be able to. Let me know what ideas you have, Beynval. Wink And anybody else, for that matter.
I'd be willing! Just let me know what kinds of videos you are looking for! I have a new camera now too, so it won't be as low quality as my other vids on youtube.

(Sep. 19, 2009  3:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oh no, I do still play Beyblade. MEGA never asked anything of me. It was my decision alone to step down from the WBO.
Well that's pretty cool of them.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Sep. 19, 2009

(Sep. 19, 2009  8:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ahaha all my strikers and bey are at work

she just left, she was only here for a few hours. hopefully we can hang out longer next weekend

Did you guys have fun? =D She wouldn't talk to me about it...