World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Sep. 11, 2009

(Sep. 11, 2009  2:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: was wondering what was going on with that

I spent like half an hour playing with settings and searching on google ways to fix my 'broken' computer screen. Well played Google.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Sep. 11, 2009

I thought it was because i changed my theme to classic >_>

and argh, USB Broke. Lucky i have summer smash vids on a CD. and carping laptop is playing up wiht the wireless adapter - dont worry ill fix it.

Turns out that I had a virus that blocked your most viewed site (and that was WBO suprise suprise) but i had to remove the virus and reinstall my wireless adapter driver. >_>

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 12, 2009

kai-v was supposed to hang out with me tomorrow but she's standing me up

great guess i'll just spend all day ALONE

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Sep. 12, 2009

(Sep. 12, 2009  2:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: kai-v was supposed to hang out with me tomorrow but she's standing me up

great guess i'll just spend all day ALONE
Hey ... Does somebody who 'stands people up' tell them beforehand at least, hah.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 12, 2009

WHATEVER I'M STILL SAD

i now seriously have nothing to do tomorrow

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Sep. 12, 2009

go exploring

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Sep. 12, 2009

(Sep. 12, 2009  2:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: WHATEVER I'M STILL SAD

kaninininininininininini?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Sep. 12, 2009

Just saw the most disgusting+funny+sad video on facebook....

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - KING - Sep. 12, 2009

it's 2:32 AM and im spending the night at a friends house. i'm pretty tired also he told me to say that he whipped me in magic

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Sep. 12, 2009

if this man played bey none of us would have any hope to win xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Sep. 12, 2009

(Sep. 12, 2009  2:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: WHATEVER I'M STILL SAD

If you have nothing to do on a Saturday in Montreal, then you're not trying hard enough.

(Sep. 12, 2009  3:21 PM)Khel Wrote: If you have nothing to do on a Saturday in Montreal, then you're not trying hard enough.

i'm totally new to this place and don't really want to go running around by myself

also i haven't been paid yet

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Sep. 12, 2009

(Sep. 12, 2009  3:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: also i haven't been paid yet

This is a very good point.

(Sep. 12, 2009  3:39 PM)Khel Wrote: This is a very good point.

yeah, i'm not totally broke, i have like $300 to last me until friday, i don't have any groceries yet so i'm doing that today, eating out is a good way to go for broke

(Sep. 12, 2009  3:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah, i'm not totally broke, i have like $300 to last me until friday, i don't have any groceries yet so i'm doing that today, eating out is a good way to go for broke

haha thats what im like my pay never last cause im getting mcdonalds everyday for lunch >_> damn them and there fast food so i dont have to cook

damn quebec has the highest tax rate in canada, i'll be paying $7308 a year in income tax

welp that's what i get for being SOCIALEST

7308$ on tax thats insane O_O do you get tax refunds over there?

(Sep. 12, 2009  3:50 PM)Dirge Wrote: 7308$ on tax thats insane O_O do you get tax refunds over there?

yes, but i likely won't get a refund

looks like my taxes may be closer to $8500 or so ...

oh well, should still make enough to live pretty well

haha yeah probley ^__^
tax refunds are handy tho
arugh have to get rid of all my comic books ive already sold half of them still so much spiderman to get rid off ):

(Sep. 12, 2009  3:58 PM)Dirge Wrote: haha yeah probley ^__^
tax refunds are handy tho
arugh have to get rid of all my comic books ive already sold half of them still so much spiderman to get rid off ):

getting rid of stuff owns though, almost everything i own fits in two suitcases

get rid of anything pretty much as soon as you realize you don't use it anymore. hoarding and collecting is a dangerous thing

yeah i guess i have like 5 more boxes of spiderman comics under my bed my mum wants me to get rid of them before we move >_>
at least shes not on my case to get rid of my beys or figures xD i wanna be buried with my figures LOL so much time and money spent collecting them D:

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 12, 2009

(Sep. 12, 2009  3:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: SOCIALEST

Look how French Brad has become!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Sep. 12, 2009

(Sep. 12, 2009  4:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: get rid of anything pretty much as soon as you realize you don't use it anymore. hoarding and collecting is a dangerous thing

Don't you ever get that "I wish I still had [x], it sure would be useful at the moment" feeling?

I can see where you're coming from though, and you're right in many regards I guess.

(Sep. 12, 2009  11:25 PM)♥ Wrote: Don't you ever get that "I wish I still had [x], it sure would be useful at the moment" feeling?

I can see where you're coming from though, and you're right in many regards I guess.

not really, if it's something useful i won't get rid of it

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Sep. 13, 2009

Brad is not very much of a collector! haha
<<bleh why do people get bey and dont use them>>
<<collecting is a very dangerous thing>>