World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Sep. 09, 2009

(Sep. 09, 2009  8:52 PM)Baronrana Wrote: They'll probably take it out.

i thought of that, so i withdrew it all from my account. did i mention that my dad is my manager? so i doubt they're gonna claim it back Cool

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Sep. 09, 2009

Farmville is just a rubbish Harvest Moon.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Sep. 09, 2009

(Sep. 09, 2009  9:05 PM)SK Wrote: i thought of that, so i withdrew it all from my account. did i mention that my dad is my manager? so i doubt they're gonna claim it back Cool
Wheres the honor in all that hahahaha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 09, 2009

(Sep. 09, 2009  9:05 PM)SK Wrote: i thought of that, so i withdrew it all from my account. did i mention that my dad is my manager? so i doubt they're gonna claim it back Cool

this is illegal

might be in canada, but here, if they accidently pay you, its their fault not yours. asked my mom (she's a store manager too). they can ask me to pay it back, but they cant force me to (they havent even noticed yet, it's a multimillion supermarket chain, norways biggest and expanding to rest of scandinavia, so i doubt 1650usd is much to them)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Sep. 09, 2009

(Sep. 09, 2009  9:51 PM)SK Wrote: might be in canada, but here, if they accidently pay you, its their fault not yours. asked my mom (she's a store manager too). they can ask me to pay it back, but they cant force me to (they havent even noticed yet, it's a multimillion supermarket chain, norways biggest and expanding to rest of scandinavia, so i doubt 1650usd is much to them)

Money is money when it comes to companies or people, reguardless of how much it is. I hope in your case though that they will let it slid, otherwise, o dear.

my heart skipped a beat when my dad called earlier today lol, he didn't mention the money though, he just asked if i could work tomorrow

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 09, 2009

I would be careful about that money. Even if it is bank error, they can still call it stealing.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Sep. 10, 2009

Im very scared that canada post will lose other packages=( id be very pissed if so... and even more if it was a huge order, I wouldnt know what to do.
I think they already lost one... luckily it wasnt a huge order. Hopefully the package will be delivered *crosses finger

Ill try fedex from now on.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Blue - Sep. 10, 2009

Good luck SK- sounds dope but sketchy

Today I ran a mission to the beaches on the east side of Toronto to buy a skateboard for $88.
It was to-do goal of mine for the summer.
And I just spent hour and a half going up and down this butter street while the moon's chillin out. It was dope. Good day.
maybe I'll take a pic?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Sep. 10, 2009

Eee Im so Happy! yet sad at the same time. Unhappy

Happy: From Friday Is 2 weeks left of Term 3, then 2 weeks Holidays, then 2 weeks of Term 4 for Year 12s I dont have any "end of year exams" SOOOO! while everyone else in my Year level is doing exams i'll be at home relaxing. Pinching_eyes_2 and most likely catching up on sleep. XD Oh and of course Year 12 graduation. Smile

Sad: My Computer Screen messed up.. so i gotta get it repaired.. so I wont be on the computer as much, until i get it fixed. Unhappy .... and! The rush (to hand school work up) and worry about what grades I get for Term 3.

Mixed Emotions.... SUCK! haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 10, 2009

I hate Windows Movie Maker; I have to make a sustainability project and It keeps shutting down on me. Next 5 days, I finished it, feeling all happy but It wouldn't save into a disc or a movie. Asked my supervisor to tell my head of year level about it. She said it was fine and that i'll have to be shown in the WMM program.

Now my mum is offering to get me Sony Vegas Pro! One of the best movie making programs ever!

(Sep. 10, 2009  4:33 AM)Beynval Wrote: Im very scared that canada post will lose other packages=( id be very pissed if so... and even more if it was a huge order, I wouldnt know what to do.
I think they already lost one... luckily it wasnt a huge order. Hopefully the package will be delivered *crosses finger

Crying that must suck so much...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Sep. 10, 2009

(Sep. 10, 2009  7:52 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: I hate Windows Movie Maker; I have to make a sustainability project and It keeps shutting down on me. Next 5 days, I finished it, feeling all happy but It wouldn't save into a disc or a movie. Asked my supervisor to tell my head of year level about it. She said it was fine and that i'll have to be shown in the WMM program.

Now my mum is offering to get me Sony Vegas Pro! One of the best movie making programs ever!

Windows Movie Maker, just freezes on me. :\ Fudging Program.
Eee Sony Vegas Pro is awesome. XD
Tired my mums getting me Abode Premier Pro CS4.. I hate it as well.. school has it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Sep. 10, 2009

I was suppose to be going round my friends house today and I was looking forward to it but his dad ended up coming home from work so now I can't go over. Just my luck. Pinching_eyes

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 10, 2009

(Sep. 10, 2009  4:33 AM)Beynval Wrote: Im very scared that canada post will lose other packages=( id be very pissed if so... and even more if it was a huge order, I wouldnt know what to do.

I don't think I'll be using Canada Post anymore, either.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 10, 2009

Canada Post is horrible.

Remember that movie I told you I directed and starred in? Well, it'll be on a Cable Broadcast channel in the upcomming weeks. Don't know what to say.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 10, 2009

(Sep. 10, 2009  10:05 PM)To Wrote: Canada Post is horrible.

Remember that movie I told you I directed and starred in? Well, it'll be on a Cable Broadcast channel in the upcomming weeks. Don't know what to say.

To: A Documentary on Aspergers

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Sep. 10, 2009

To I love you but

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Sep. 10, 2009

You're totally using fed-ex when you ship my package.

I don't enjoy playing guessing games with my deliveries. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 10, 2009

(Sep. 10, 2009  10:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: To: A Documentary on Aspergers

I knew that internet handle would be ratings gold one day!

Seriously though, it's the movie a group of friends and I made chronicling Video Game Addicition, and what happens when three teenage boys (myself included) have to put it all away for two weeks. The ones who fail to meet this task have front row seats to The Jonas Brothers 3D Live Concert Expierence. Hilarity, as well as embarassment insues. During the filming it became more of a straight up parody, and mockumentary then an actual documentary.

I've talked about it a few times here. The first mention was after I got mad at a CBC Documentary back in I believe Mid-January, early February? Not sure. Afterwards I mentioned it when it won some awards.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Sep. 10, 2009

I'm sorry To.

Ughhhh, the new MASSIVE google search box.

Why can't I change it back? ;[

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 11, 2009

(Sep. 10, 2009  11:07 PM)♥ Wrote: I'm sorry To.

Ughhhh, the new MASSIVE google search box.

Why can't I change it back? ;[

was wondering what was going on with that

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Sep. 11, 2009

Man, Just heard about "The Child Thief" by Gerald Brom (from a Book Barn thread on SA)
It's a horror-style retelling of Peter Pan, sounds awesome and has some recommendations towards it.

Next time I'm at the bookstore, I'm going to run and find it.
That, and the Lord Darcy books (which I hear are like Sherlock Holmes... if Watson was a magician)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - cutewolfsam - Sep. 11, 2009

I looooove horror books.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aikemi - Sep. 11, 2009

I am moving D:

The guys are packing and stuff and said most of my goodbyes yesterday. The 16 hour drive will be interesting ;p.

Ugh, my nose is suffering.