World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 05, 2009

(Sep. 05, 2009  5:32 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Haha Is that toy foretelling what will , possibly, be an anime?

The adventures of Spartan 1337 and Kamen Rider Pegasis.
Henshin!
*from belt*GO SHOOT!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 05, 2009

I'm just saying that there is lots of great stuff coming.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 05, 2009

Yep! Can't wait to see what'll come out! Grin Too bad it hasn't reach Aussieland yet...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Sep. 05, 2009

(Sep. 05, 2009  5:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm just saying that there is lots of great stuff coming.

engine strikers Cute
(Sep. 05, 2009  6:12 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Yep! Can't wait to see what'll come out! Grin Too bad it hasn't reach Aussieland yet...

Aussieland's my word D: xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 05, 2009

Fine, I'll use Australia :X

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Sep. 05, 2009

Eee Battlestrikers should be good if Brads working with them. Wink

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 05, 2009

[Image: lake-1.jpg]
Like my new backyard?
Yeah, that's a pond. I might put a Blader Dish in it XD
It's even got some fish in it. Great fun with the guys has been had on multiple occasions. Over a week here and I still haven't caught anything! Gah....and the guys have all already caught stuff, pics are on my facebook.

WHOA! Nice landscape/ background Fragbait! I'd love to just lay on that grass and sleep. So jealous. :X

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Sep. 05, 2009

Fragbait, that is nice! I doubt i'm patient enough for fishing though.

(Sep. 05, 2009  5:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm just saying that there is lots of great stuff coming.

I can't wait to see how it progresses. (something else to spend away all my money on...)

Today my sister left for uni, it was a pretty sad day but I get to see her in the October holidays anyway. I'm gonna stay at hers in London and go to the Anime con for sure this year. I can't wait to meet up with some of the London WBO members, who's planning on going?

Also, in about two weeks i'm going to Florida on holiday! Double bonus: I get out of school for it too. Before any Florida Bladers ask I don't plan on bringing my MFBs.

(Sep. 05, 2009  8:16 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: WHOA! Nice landscape/ background Fragbait! I'd love to just lay on that grass and sleep. So jealous. :X
Yeah, things are starting to look up for me finally Smile My friend's family that I live with is moving up and I'm going with them Grin
Oh, and don't worry about patience Neek, it's VEEERY well stocked. 1 hour, 6 fish. That's 1 every 10 minutes I believe.

fragbait i dream to have your backyard

Houses in the UK are tiny compared to ones in America and Canada. Hell, even houses in close places like France and Italy are way bigger.

Are you guys interested in more pics of the new house? It's very nice.
Oh, neek, driger, if you like that, you haven't even seen 1/2 the backyard yet. I'm on 5 acres ladies and gents.

(Sep. 05, 2009  9:09 PM)fragbait Wrote: Are you guys interested in more pics of the new house? It's very nice.
Oh, neek, driger, if you like that, you haven't even seen 1/2 the backyard yet. I'm on 5 acres ladies and gents.

Yus please. o.o

I'm working on it right now. I don't have a digital camera so I'll be from my cellphone. I'll update the post as I take the pics.
Grand tour coming right up!

EDIT:
Alrght guys, here we go. Taken on my phone...
[Image: 1252183759.jpg]
Mine and my best friend's room, aka the Mancave. It's a mess right now. Guess what website's up on the laptop?
[Image: 1252183760.jpg]
Sunroom. Nice and warm!
[Image: 1252183761.jpg]
Front door area. Nothing much to see here.
[Image: 1252184124.jpg]
Front yard.
[Image: 1252184126.jpg]
Ben's sister's room. Has it's own patio connected
[Image: 1252184130.jpg]
Living room. One of the kids was playing in there a little bit ago Smile
[Image: 1252184131.jpg]
Daycare. Ben's mom runs one during the week
[Image: 1252184132.jpg]
Kitchen
[Image: 1252184252.jpg]
Front of the house. Doesn't really do it justice, but this next pic.....
[Image: 1252184253.jpg]
The back of the house! Top and bottom floor patios, sunroom.
I have more pics here...
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww157/DOAFragbait/Mobile%20Uploads/
Just a few more of the backyard there, really gives you an idea of how much space there is.

I love your place fragbait - i have the same car/truck (or similar looking) as the one in the living room xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Sep. 06, 2009

Ruddy hell! My house is tiny in comparison, especialy the back garden.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Sep. 06, 2009

I just lost 150 bucks.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
my uncle gave me 200$ but i refused to take the money.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Raykon - Sep. 06, 2009

How did you lose 150$? I would have taken the 200$ if it were me ... Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - Sep. 06, 2009

Geez, that's a huge yard, fragbait. I think my dad's cousin has a few acres out in the country like that. It's more farmy, though. You've got a pretty nice house, too. Wink Glad things are going well for you.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 06, 2009

Thanks for the kind words guys.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Sep. 06, 2009

My house is about 20m x 20m and has 2 floors and a loft 3 bedrooms :\ Fragbait my house is tiny - if i owned 5 acres 180 yards of it would be my football pitch! (soccer)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Sep. 06, 2009

We're thinking about making a Paintball/airsoft field, or at least an TV track or a giant in ground blader dish.

One of the above statements is false XD Didn't someone mention that before in another thread?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Sep. 06, 2009

I guess your girl is not moving with you?
Went to a huge MEGA festival (voluntarily) yesterday, must've played Battle Strikers with like 200 kids. Was a total blast! I hadn't slept the night prior though, so I just slept for sixteen hours LOL

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 06, 2009

My internet is acting up, yet again. Smithicide It keeps dropping connections every two minutes, making downloading anything larger then a few MBs impossible. UGHGSHFJHSK