World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Aug. 07, 2009

Ahhhh, I just had my year 9 city week. I am so exhausted but satisfied with the fun I had. I got to be a lawyer in a play, make food from the Victoria Market and we got to eat souvlaki!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Black_Rose - Aug. 07, 2009

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090807/tuk-face-of-swine-flu-adverts-admits-he-45dbed5.html

There is a lesson in this somewhere.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Aug. 07, 2009

My mac book's broken. Something seems to be wrong with the mouse pad, whenever you use it a kind of dragbox comes up that doesn't let you to click on anything at all, meaning you have to restart the macbook. Managed to get it working with a mouse that I luckily had, but for some reason opening illustrator creates the same problem. Haven't tried any other programs like Photoshop with it yet, but I'd hazard a guess that any program along the same lines as Illustrator would also trigger the problem.
Major pain in the carp, since it in turn means that I can't do any design work at all ; _ ;
Urgh, 2 weeks past the carping warranty! Typical.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sega - Aug. 07, 2009

(Aug. 07, 2009  4:53 AM)Beynval Wrote: I want his hair so bad.
http://41.img.v4.skyrock.net/413/x-ftisland-x/pics/1540934044_small.jpg

Just thin out your hair and Straighten the carp out of it, thats how my hair would come out after a trip to the Hairdressers at an Asian mall, man they go crazy with the straighteners.

On another note with hair, man I'd kill to have MJ's hairstyle circa Late 80's.

[Image: michael-jackson.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spinster - Aug. 07, 2009

(Aug. 06, 2009  2:58 AM)G Wrote: Soo yesterday I was at a store and some little girl asked me "Are you a girl?"

I was just wearing a beanie, white shirt, jeans, and chucks. Not sure how I was mistaken for a chick Speechless

I used to get mistaken for a girl A LOT, even with my crazy beard, back when I was skinny and sported super-long hair.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - tfp1119 - Aug. 07, 2009

listen my mom found a hd digidal cam corder in the middle of the road no lie and not a scracth so mabye my youtube canal wont be junk at all

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Nuno - Aug. 07, 2009

(Aug. 07, 2009  5:09 PM)Spinster Wrote: I used to get mistaken for a girl A LOT, even with my crazy beard, back when I was skinny and sported super-long hair.

Sometimes I get mistaken for a girl by old people. Not sure why... Maybe it's my afro hair. XD (sometimes it's not afro, it's curly)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Aug. 07, 2009

(Aug. 07, 2009  4:01 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: My mac book's broken. Something seems to be wrong with the mouse pad, whenever you use it a kind of dragbox comes up that doesn't let you to click on anything at all, meaning you have to restart the macbook. Managed to get it working with a mouse that I luckily had, but for some reason opening illustrator creates the same problem. Haven't tried any other programs like Photoshop with it yet, but I'd hazard a guess that any program along the same lines as Illustrator would also trigger the problem.
Major pain in the carp, since it in turn means that I can't do any design work at all ; _ ;
Urgh, 2 weeks past the carping warranty! Typical.

Noooo, that really sucks. ;__; Sorry Ellz. Unhappy

(and it's totally not my fault...)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 07, 2009

(Aug. 07, 2009  5:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: (and it's totally not my fault...)

Why would it be your fault?

Sorry to hear that though, hopefully you can get something sorted out.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Aug. 08, 2009

Today I got sick of not having my book for Reading class and got desprerate and tried to randomly go backward and forward through the numbers... Its not that I dont know the sequence,i dont know when to go backward or foward...I tried a random one and lol it worked! I feel so Cool now

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Aug. 08, 2009

Back from guyana and trinidad.

Caught fish,
Got mauled by mosquitoes
Got my pants taken away at customs.

...stupid trinidad.
You really should announce somewhere visible that camouflage colored stuff is illegal
and the werent even green. they were grey.
anyway, they gave me a paper, a sort of notice of seizure thing.
I'm a certified terrorist. lol

Those things were hella comfortable.

On another note, small airport shop in guyana, bootleg yugioh cards. And i mean Hilariously bootleg.
a stack of cards with a badly drawn anime character on it. 7 different ones. some of them double packs.
all labelled "Starter Deck Yugi"

I unfortunately couldn't get a pic though ):
One of the boxes sported a pikachu...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Aug. 08, 2009

awesome, we have a terrorist on this site now, lmfao.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Aug. 08, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  5:12 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: ...stupid trinidad.
You really should announce somewhere visible that camouflage colored stuff is illegal
and the werent even green. they were grey.

Wow, that sounds like one fun trip...oh, wait...no, it doesn't.

I would have complained so much if police took my pants away...man...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Aug. 08, 2009

Geez, talk about fashion police.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Aug. 08, 2009

I just realised in my last post here I never said I was trying to open my locker... I guess I just assumed you knew XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Aug. 08, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  2:20 PM)Khel Wrote: Geez, talk about fashion police.

Dumb Rimshot

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Aug. 09, 2009

lol khel,

they were the same pair of pants i wore to HPT too...
at least i think.

So summer is ending in two ish weeks and i really haven't accomplished much.
I figure i'll put off my beyblading hobby for a while and focus mainly on school.
Don't know how long, though, maybe a year. Since BMF will be released sometime near the beginning of my senior year, things would get complicated. My parents have an honest loathing for bey now, it's funny. I have to hide my stuff in a shoebox under my bed.

Definitely going to look into getting a small job then, or just make money off private music lessons to buy stuff locally. I might host some stuff during march/christmas break. Mainly going to focus on busting my chops to get a university scholarship, and deciding what i want to do with the rest of my life. Figure i'll wait till i have some money to throw around then buy myself something nice. [like a japanese lot]

Another thing i'm considering is, to appease my parents, take up robotics as a hobby. Seems somewhat cool to me and worth looking into. Plus they won't look down at me for it, just give me hell when i inevitably disassemble our last working blender.

So yeah. I need some solder.

Edit: sorry, another long post. also, yay passport face ^^

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Aug. 09, 2009

Well thats just my plan too. Besides the robot thing

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Aug. 09, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  9:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dumb Rimshot

You know that was clever.

Also I just realized I have over 3500 posts. Damn; considering the most I have ever posted on any other forum is like 200, this is definitely a large number for me.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 09, 2009

(Aug. 09, 2009  9:20 PM)Khel Wrote: Also I just realized I have over 3500 posts. Damn; considering the most I have ever posted on any other forum is like 200, this is definitely a large number for me.

This is the only forum that I have done so many posts on, there is Gaiaonline as well which is 1,000 and something but that site is not as important as here. It's really weird though, I wouldn't have thought I would post so much, guess I talk to much then. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Aug. 09, 2009

Its very easy to get around here =)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Aug. 09, 2009

Okay, so here i am, posting from my laptop.
The very same laptop that was in vegetable status for the last while.
It was apparantly a vista problem, so i disc booted ubuntu and here i am,
Problem is, however, apparantly my hard drive is wiped. None of my stuff is on it anymore.
Songs, vids, scripts, drafts, everything gone...
question is now...
Should i stick with ubuntu?
Or attempt to reinstall vista.

I might consider making a new thread to ask this more indepth.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Aug. 09, 2009

Personally, I would consult a computer forum rather than a spinning top one.....^^;

Otherwise, I really hate Ubuntu. But if it's working for you and you like it then I guess it would be okay to stick with it....

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Aug. 09, 2009

If Ubuntu is working fine for you and you don't need Windows for any critical apps or work then you might as well stick with it till Windows 7. Then if that is any good upgrade.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Aug. 10, 2009

Oh my god,

I've just had the saddest day at school. Everyone was crying their eyes out. Even me...

I'll tell you the story... If it is allowed... :\

One of my mates in my class has passed away on Saturday 8/8 at 5:45 pm.
He was tragically hit by a car after falling off his trail bike....

Crying He was only 14 years old. He had a full life ahead of him. R.I.P