World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - phnx3.14vrhmm - Aug. 03, 2009

nice but once my tub fall asleep in was ant pile miraculously had not but five bites cool guess not sweet im cold

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Aug. 03, 2009

phnx, you're like my most favouritest member ever. <3

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - phnx3.14vrhmm - Aug. 03, 2009

cool dont like offended in fact despise such but sometimes to what people speak fear interest learn always speak truth valor guess cut cheesy family thing in fact broken up but hey cant change blood only if its Halloween your koolaid vampire lol yet hmm i not great jokes waah now just pathetic hmm
cool most people either fear me just think im joke then fear me thing family knight carp pardon just bs they kiss my asspect
sorry blitz suppose be like prodigy IQ 432 568 something like that really dont care might higher besides being fighter bum for now till college starts again

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Aug. 03, 2009

^from where are you?
try putting dots between the sentences, that will help us understand better.

gd luck blitz Wink

well again to shower thing i take 5 minute 2 min shower but with water whose unless actually have go somewhere futile to my sense social status just bored fill tub lay down belly for concentration rephrase belly adomiNos like dominoes knock them down sweet hmm
sorry by the way nice designsuuh... hmm joke just think no acceleration profs college either cant teach me end up looking something teaching and fail working device help brains waves stabilize though bored braking electronics ......sentence joke
some say born fort SAM Houston military base San Antonio Texas dad said born coast Barcelona plane then other carp not probably true do know registered 2 days after born to earth. but never know parents divorced im really not intrested

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Aug. 04, 2009

Just ignore this guy if you can't understand him, reading complaints about his posts is worse than reading his posts.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Aug. 04, 2009

I wish 1 CAD was worth Y100, that would be crazy.
i miss the times where CAD was worth more than USD, if only i knew it back then... I would have bought even more stuff on the internet...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 04, 2009

(Aug. 04, 2009  6:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just ignore this guy if you can't understand him, reading complaints about his posts is worse than reading his posts.

Lol, true.

Go for it Blitz, I'm sure it will work out if you want it to. Smile

Also, Rocky, that is one of the most silliest things you could ever do and please don't tell me that is all your parents stuff. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - StormDriger - Aug. 04, 2009

Yeah. I had a girlfriend but i dumped her it didnt work out. Im just waiting until i meet the right person

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Aug. 04, 2009

(Aug. 04, 2009  6:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just ignore this guy if you can't understand him, reading complaints about his posts is worse than reading his posts.

I believe there is actually an ignore list too. So if you don't even want to see that person's posts, you can.

(Aug. 04, 2009  6:55 AM)Beynval Wrote: I wish 1 CAD was worth Y100, that would be crazy.
i miss the times where CAD was worth more than USD, if only i knew it back then... I would have bought even more stuff on the internet...

The loonie has been soaring recently. IIRC it closed at .93 cents American yesterday. Many analyst types suspect we will reach parity by the end of the year.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Blue - Aug. 04, 2009

(Aug. 03, 2009  10:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: phnx, you're like my most favouritest member ever. <3

qft
his posts are so refreshing

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 04, 2009

(Aug. 04, 2009  3:29 PM)To Wrote: I believe there is actually an ignore list too. So if you don't even want to see that person's posts, you can.

Lol, I have to say that I completely forgot about the buddy and ignore list.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bae Master - Aug. 04, 2009

Beybrad is coming to mtl 2day, and here in mtl, after having one of the ?*&"/$$" summer since i came to canada, we finally have a sunny day, maybe 2 sunny^^''' im dying i cant take this heat anymore haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Aug. 04, 2009

Just got back from an anime festival. Talked to some girl with a beyblade bag that was there too. It's been 4 days of DDR, singing/yelling the Pokémon theme tune with people and doing caramelldansen. GOOD TIMES! =D

Also, who is this phnx person whose posts I just read? They're LEGEND. ^^

EDIT: Just noticed the spinning beyblade when editing or posting. Awesome.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Aug. 04, 2009

I haven't posted in ageesss. I just got back from my holiday last night, I went through France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and Italy. My trip was cut short unfortunatly because my nan passed away. I'm glad i'm back though, I hate to much heat.

How was belgium? Grin i have lived there until i was 9 and then i came to canada haha xD
did u c the maneken pis? GrinDDD
god i miss that country. how was the weather? was it rainy?

(Aug. 04, 2009  9:51 PM)Beynval Wrote: How was belgium? Grin i have lived there until i was 9 and then i came to canada haha xD
did u c the maneken pis? GrinDDD
god i miss that country. how was the weather? was it rainy?

It was okay, I didn't get to see much of it as we only stayed there overnight. I didn't get to see any of the touristy places, just scenery in the car off the moterway. And it was cloudy but warm. Smile

(Aug. 04, 2009  9:57 PM)Neek Wrote: It was okay, I didn't get to see much of it as we only stayed there overnight. I didn't get to see any of the touristy places, just scenery in the car off the moterway. And it was cloudy but warm. Smile
awwwwn. cloudy=typical belgium haha.
how was france then Grin did u get to stay there at least a day and visit a few places? did u c the eiffel tower at night ? god i wish i had care when i was younger=( now i miss those places so much

Yeah I got to stay longer in other places, I tayed the longest in Italy.
I didn't go see the eiffle tower because i've been up it already, I did stay in Paris for 2 days though.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sega - Aug. 05, 2009

I've got a Job Interview next week for a Clothing store, wish me luck guys, can pull off some awesome stuff with BeyStorm if I land it Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Aug. 05, 2009

Good Luck Sega! Grin
(Aug. 03, 2009  10:11 PM)Blitz Wrote: It's about bloody time lol.

Haha, your still young dont forget Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Aug. 05, 2009

IM GOING TO MAGALUF ON AUG 15!!!!!
omgomgomgomgomgomg Cool

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Aug. 05, 2009

I just found out that I'm getting 1000 dollars added to my scholarship money! I'm so happy. It makes me want to work even harder at Track and Field than I already do.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Aug. 05, 2009

Wow, congratulations! Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Aug. 05, 2009

(Aug. 05, 2009  11:08 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I just found out that I'm getting 1000 dollars added to my scholarship money! I'm so happy. It makes me want to work even harder at Track and Field than I already do.

Sweet Discusmannnnnnnnn.

What other events do you do?