World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 31, 2009

She doesn't need to use emoticons. If you can't tell how she's feeling unless she attaches a little smiley image, work on your reading comprehension.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 31, 2009

(Jul. 31, 2009  6:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: She doesn't need to use emoticons. If you can't tell how she's feeling unless she attaches a little smiley image, work on your reading comprehension.

I was joking, I know Kai-V doesn't have to and it's not like I can force her to ever.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sam - Aug. 01, 2009

wow i don't know how long i've seen kai-v's posts on bb forums and always assumed they were written by a dude

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Aug. 01, 2009

(Aug. 01, 2009  1:13 AM)Sam Wrote: wow i don't know how long i've seen kai-v's posts on bb forums and always assumed they were written by a dude

REALLY wish I had $1 for every time someone said this.

I'd be able to out-bling Bill Gates by now.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sam - Aug. 01, 2009

kai is a male character and male character in avatar and gender-neutral posts = male

the avatar is probably the thing that gets me the most, avatars are what i imagine people looking like if i don't really know them lmaooo

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 01, 2009

wait kai-v is a girl?

wtf

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Havok - Aug. 01, 2009

Im new here and I assumed that it was a dude too

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 01, 2009

(Aug. 01, 2009  6:24 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: wait kai-v is a girl?

wtf

hahaha, really tyler?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Aug. 01, 2009

wow do you guys not understand that you're all being really rude right now

also:

[attachment=1163]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Aug. 01, 2009

Good gosh, exponential growth there Brad.

The reason I've been MIA for the past week is due to my internet being pretty terrible. Its been working on and off all week. And the odd times it does work speeds are even worse then that of dial-up. Since I'm signed with a small provider from the Kitchener/ Waterloo (I've been to the KW so why did I go with a provider from there?) region they have no technicans to come over. They only provide over the phone IT help, which isn't helping me. I'll probably be with a new provider by September. Enough is enough.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 01, 2009

Seriously, I know I didn't notice at one point that Kai-V was a girl and I felt like a complete idiot but at least I didn't over react or be completely rude about it. Also, Kai-V does a lot for us so acking like that is not a good way to go.

Whoa, 16,733, no way. Chocked_2

At last, my parents have finally gone away for 4 weeks so it is going to be peace and quit for a while and no moaning about things. Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Aug. 01, 2009

Finished watching Death Note... Loved the series but the ending sucked, it kind of ruined everything Unhappy Totally disappointed in what they did for the ending but w/e

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Aug. 01, 2009

(Aug. 01, 2009  10:49 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: At last, my parents have finally gone away for 4 weeks so it is going to be peace and quit for a while and no moaning about things. Grin

House parties ~

(Aug. 01, 2009  2:37 PM)Aqua Wrote: Finished watching Death Note... Loved the series but the ending sucked, it kind of ruined everything Unhappy Totally disappointed in what they did for the ending but w/e

What didn't you like about it? I'm curious. I thought what happened was really powerful and really counters the oft-used cliche, in popular media anyway, that the protagonist is always righteous.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Aug. 01, 2009

(Aug. 01, 2009  7:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow do you guys not understand that you're all being really rude right now

also:

This site is going to explode.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 01, 2009

(Aug. 01, 2009  2:57 PM)♥ Wrote: House parties ~

I'm not a party person and anyway, I still have my older brother and Uncle at home.

I still haven't finished death note, should really get back to it though I wanted to buy the manga instead of reading it of the net so I might not.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Aug. 01, 2009

(Aug. 01, 2009  2:57 PM)♥ Wrote: What didn't you like about it? I'm curious. I thought what happened was really powerful and really counters the oft-used cliche, in popular media anyway, that the protagonist is always righteous.

I just expected a lot more for the ending of such at great series. The ending was kind of weak and not up to par with the rest of the series.

SPOLIER
And I found it weird and kind of unbelievable how Light could just make such a big screw-up like that in the end. He is never like that and it was not something you'd ever expect from him. Light dying was inevitable but how everything else played out in the end was disappointing.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Aug. 01, 2009

read the deathnote manga seriously

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Aug. 01, 2009

Bey Brad Wrote:wow do you guys not understand that you're all being really rude right now
Zander Soulwind Wrote:Seriously, I know I didn't notice at one point that Kai-V was a girl and I felt like a complete idiot but at least I didn't over react or be completely rude about it. Also, Kai-V does a lot for us so acking like that is not a good way to go.
Oh. Roan has been in this community and on forums I was visiting as well for many years, and as he said, this kind of comment is frequent, way too frequent for it to be rude still.

See, I am happy.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Aug. 01, 2009

She's actually a robot dolphin. ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Aug. 02, 2009

today i had a nightmare! and when i woke up my nose was bleeding! Gasp

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Aug. 02, 2009

(Aug. 01, 2009  7:05 PM)Ominous Wrote: She's actually a robot dolphin. ٩๏̯͡๏)Û¶

where did you get this thing

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Aug. 02, 2009

I saw someone use it ages ago. I've grown oddly attached to it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Aug. 02, 2009

anubis is anubis again Supaburn
just noticed that.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 02, 2009

(Aug. 02, 2009  12:37 PM)pegasis Wrote: anubis is anubis again Supaburn
just noticed that.

Does it really matter?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Aug. 02, 2009

(Aug. 02, 2009  12:37 PM)pegasis Wrote: anubis is anubis again Supaburn
just noticed that.

thanks. awesome. very interesting post