World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - The_General - Jul. 26, 2009

Wow Annie, the sky was amazing. I love storms. Seen one that bad one time in Washington state...then there was an earthquake the next day...I was thoroughly convinced it was the end of the world. haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Jul. 26, 2009

(Jul. 26, 2009  11:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: they're awful lol, it was dark out so the pictures are incredibly noisy

but it seriously was red outside

The second picture is alright.

Where you live looks really nice. ;]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Jul. 26, 2009

(Jul. 26, 2009  11:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: they're awful lol, it was dark out so the pictures are incredibly noisy

but it seriously was red outside

I'm not too keen on photos, so I'm easy to please lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Jul. 27, 2009

GAH.
To hell with this computer and it's slowness.
196 MB should not take an hour to download.

I'm raging. Somebody needs to get it through to bill gates/toshiba that having to completely restore my laptop every half year really isn't fun at all.
For some reason i'm starting to dread this vacation. I'll have nothing to do on the plane at all. And of course i'm not taking my bey/stadium, because if i'm sick of my parent's giving me hell over here, i doubt tropical climate will make that any more bearable.

At this point, I just want to stay home. I'm really stressed out for dumb reasons.

Sure, toshiba releases content with their laptops, and they work well, that is, until the warranty dies. After which the whole thing just becomes the equivalent of a faithful lapdog with the health of a rotten tomato. It'll work and be sweet, only occasionally deciding to piss itself and die.

Toshiba.
Microsoft.

I loath you so very much.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 27, 2009

bill gates doesn't work at microsoft anymore

and that's what you get for buying a toshiba

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Jul. 27, 2009

(Jul. 27, 2009  12:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: bill gates doesn't work at microsoft anymore

What? Since when?
I swear he owned the whole shebang.
What's wrong with me?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 27, 2009

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jul. 27, 2009

1 more member to 2000! Gasp

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sega - Jul. 27, 2009

So tonight we're gonna party like its 1999 ( Members ).

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jul. 27, 2009

(Jul. 27, 2009  12:55 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: What? Since when?
I swear he owned the whole shebang.
What's wrong with me?

He still has the biggest share in the company I think.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Anu - Jul. 27, 2009

2000 MEMBERS!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jul. 27, 2009

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well done everyone Grin

It really is amazing, when you think about it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jul. 27, 2009

Yep we hit that landmark (I'll let Brad have the pleasure of making a thread Smile )

Awesome news. Thanks Brad for all the dedication and hard work you've put in to create a place for us bladers to congregate.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Jul. 27, 2009

<fishmech_> history books in a thousand years are going to be hilarious
<fishmech_> According to the great 21st Century philosopher xXx_SePhIrOtH127765_xXx,

i actually laughed out loud

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 27, 2009

O yeah, the 2000 mark which is almost the same for my posts. XD Anyway, congrats everyone.

As for the pics, if I was there that would have given me a huge headache since I get headaches when a storm is around, the stronger the storm, the worse the headache. It doesn't always happen though which I am glad it doesn't. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jul. 27, 2009

Shouldn't you have an Antique face then? Wink

I'll see what I can do about that.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 27, 2009

(Jul. 27, 2009  4:46 PM)Khel Wrote: Shouldn't you have an Antique face then? Wink

I'll see what I can do about that.

Maybe and it would be nice but I'm not going to bug about it.

(Jul. 27, 2009  3:08 PM)Khel Wrote: Yep we hit that landmark (I'll let Brad have the pleasure of making a thread Smile )

Awesome news. Thanks Brad for all the dedication and hard work you've put in to create a place for us bladers to congregate.

:')

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Nuno - Jul. 28, 2009

My turntable isn't working... again... Crying
I think it's a problem on the connection cable, but I'm not sure though. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jul. 28, 2009

Arrgghh. My boss just ask me to create the report I have been dreading. Once a quarter I have to put together this beast which take forever.

This is going to be a fun two weeks.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 28, 2009

(Jul. 28, 2009  4:24 PM)Khel Wrote: Arrgghh. My boss just ask me to create the report I have been dreading. Once a quarter I have to put together this beast which take forever.

This is going to be a fun two weeks.

I'm sure you will be fine but still, good luck. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Jul. 29, 2009

Ow. Im in pain. Yesterday, I fell backwards down the school stairs (about 15 steps) and landed hard on my back. I have grazed my arm and my back, bruised it and , now, I am having re-occurring headaches, and major neck pain. It was kinda embarrassing cause I was in my Winter skirt and the boys were walking down the stairs with my friends.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 29, 2009

(Jul. 29, 2009  1:09 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Ow. Im in pain. Yesterday, I fell backwards down the school stairs (about 15 steps) and landed hard on my back. I have grazed my arm and my back, bruised it and , now, I am having re-occurring headaches, and major neck pain. It was kinda embarrassing cause I was in my Winter skirt and the boys were walking down the stairs with my friends.

Sounds nasty and did you go to a doctor? If not then I would suggest it, Best be safe then sorry.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jul. 29, 2009

I slept for like 13 hours last night.

I feel GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jul. 29, 2009

Sometimes Ifd you sleep for too long youll be tired. Ive slept for 12 hours before and its hard to get up lol.