World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  5:58 PM)Giga Wrote: Treat the film as a separate entity, not an adaption. You'll enjoy it alot more.

Good thing I don't remember all the details then. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tototototototo - Jul. 23, 2009

Don't watch the second season of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

The characters are stuck in a time loop and for literally six episodes (thus far--it'll likely end at eight), the exact same thing has been happening in each episode. So essentially, viewers are stuck watching the same thing for two months. Endless Eight indeed.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jul. 23, 2009

What? Really? Cheaping out to the next level.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  9:47 PM)Toto Wrote: Don't watch the second season of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

The characters are stuck in a time loop and for literally six episodes (thus far--it'll likely end at eight), the exact same thing has been happening in each episode. So essentially, viewers are stuck watching the same thing for two months. Endless Eight indeed.

lol i heard about this, people are flipping out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tototototototo - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  11:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol i heard about this, people are flipping out

Broseph, don't give me that carp. They're justified in their anger because they know the real world. With the governments brainwashing peoples and suicide and depression, people need animes to get out of that. I'm not gonna let corrupt governments and disney brainwash me into some puppet watching JONAS or Hannah Montana, bro.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Jul. 24, 2009

Move update.

I'm about 3.5 hours from my destination, but since the landlord for the building we're going to be in stops working before we get there, we're staying at a hotel.

And it has highspeed wireless internet.... Smile!

I am incredibly shocked that through every problem we've had (which are MANY problems) we took 4 days to get from Sutton Ontario (Think Toronto area if you don't know where sutton is) to Ft. McMurray Alberta.
I am so exhausted.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jul. 24, 2009

Glad that journey is almost over. Hope everything settles down when you get there. I know this has been nothing short of stressful. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  11:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol i heard about this, people are flipping out

Because it's retarded! I sadly wasted time watching the first four (with hopes of it ending by the third or fourth; I didn't pay attention to the name of the episode(s) for some reason). It makes sense in the context of the series, but to have eight episodes of the exact same story on repeat is ridiculous.

Sounds like a severe case of writers block lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jul. 24, 2009

Or a huge stunt to piss people off. lol

Was browsing Head-Fi after a couple of months break and wow. Things move fast on that forum.

Kinda daunting to get caught up. Think I shall procrastinate that a while longer.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 24, 2009

Kadokawa is just trolling you guys. Haruhi's first season ended in what 2006, 2007? Then they air these new episodes without any warning starting this year mixed between repeats.

I usually keep my private life, well private, but tonight is going to be a very interesting night. I'll be surprising my girlfriend before we catch a screening of (500) Days of Summer. No, I'm not asking her to marry me, lmao.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tototototototo - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  3:17 PM)To Wrote: Kadokawa is just trolling you guys. Haruhi's first season ended in what 2006, 2007? Then they air these new episodes without any warning starting this year mixed between repeats.
It's pretty funny, though it's lame at the same time. The arc in question was literally one chapter in the novels, and it spans across eight half hour episodes on TV. It's not even that fact which bugs me--the director of the series (who initially vehemently opposed the original decision) was fired as a scapegoat to the animation company. When he apologized to the fans for that, the parent company responded solely by saying "This person has no affiliation whatsoever to our company."

(Jul. 24, 2009  3:17 PM)To Wrote: I usually keep my private life, well private, but tonight is going to be a very interesting night. I'll be surprising my girlfriend before we catch a screening of (500) Days of Summer. No, I'm not asking her to marry me, lmao.
I really wanted to see this, but the release is so limited. Also, uh, you do know that it's about a break up, right?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 24, 2009

It'll make us bond better, lmao. And gosh, those ads are really deceiving aren't they? I read some reviews that were spoiler removed that said it was brilliant, so why not? It's certainly better then that other movie with the 300 guy.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Jul. 25, 2009

10 hours later after arriving in McMurray, and everything is unloaded from the vehicles.

uuuuuugh, We're on the 3rd floor, and this place has no elevator. had to lug everything up the stairs by hand.

I got enough exercise to make up for a week of being lazy. Tongue_out
And I was chugging back water like nothing else.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Jul. 25, 2009

How depressing.

I just bought SSBM from the local GameStop... then realized I forgot to get a GC memory card, and when I inserted SSBM into my Wii, the wii couldn't read the disc at all when I inserted it on the right side, and when I inserted it upside down, it said "Insert the Super Smash Bros. Melee disc."

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 25, 2009

(Jul. 25, 2009  4:51 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: How depressing.

I just bought SSBM from the local GameStop... then realized I forgot to get a GC memory card, and when I inserted SSBM into my Wii, the wii couldn't read the disc at all when I inserted it on the right side, and when I inserted it upside down, it said "Insert the Super Smash Bros. Melee disc."

lmao what

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Jul. 25, 2009

(Jul. 25, 2009  5:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lmao what

*nods* That was pretty careless of me =/

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 25, 2009

HyuugaNeji, how many mistakes do you want to make within a few hours? XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Jul. 25, 2009

O.o Don't worry HyuugaNeji -.-' i've done that with a different game. lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 25, 2009

Last night went awesome.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 25, 2009

(Jul. 25, 2009  11:14 PM)To Wrote: Last night went awesome.

Care to say a little more than that or is that it?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Jul. 26, 2009

O:
Tell us how it went.
I'm curious about your private life.

It's the hat that makes you appealing to women.
ISN'T IT?

Edit to avoid double post:

Going to see transformers 2 in an hour ^^

edit to avoid torippu post:

I am, as of this moment, giving up on cosplay. Honestly, I believe i'll be able to enjoy cons more and parents won't think i'm [as] insane.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jul. 26, 2009

Woo My custom usertitle goes out of the little box.

Also... Have you guys ever started school on a Friday? Last year we did it and it was cool... You just go for the first day then get a weekend =) ...but this year were going back to mondays Crying

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zanzetsuken - Jul. 26, 2009

Haha I did cause of the Fire Ban days in Victoria. I was thinking, what is the point!?