World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aikemi - Jul. 21, 2009

Ugh, I stepped on a stupid nail and now my foot hurts really bad Tongue_out.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Jul. 21, 2009

(Jul. 21, 2009  5:10 AM)To Wrote: My cousin asked me if I wanted to go to Japan with him to go to some Ultraman and Kamen Rider festival or something. I responded by calling him crazy, lmao, that's also what my parents said to me when I asked to go.

Go.
Ditch festival.l
Buy Craploads of bey.
Gimme a few.
Nuff sed.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jul. 21, 2009

Going to see Harry Potter later, can't wait. We've had to reserve tickets, it's completely sold out.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Jul. 21, 2009

(Jul. 20, 2009  11:37 PM)SK Wrote: so....anyone have nhl 09 on ps3 and wanna play online?

meeeee

Let's get something set up! I'll PM you.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Jul. 21, 2009

A lot of movies i wanna see.

HP 6
Transformers 2

Somebody gimme an order in which to see them.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 21, 2009

2012 ain't out until November. Both HP6 and TF2 are in theatres now. I'd say try to catch TF2 first since it'll be out of theatres before the rest because it was released earlier (It came out last month, lmao).

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Jul. 21, 2009

whoa am soooo tired! just came back from hicking up a mountain full of rivers and waterfalls! it was about 8-10 kelometres. it was so cool! we crossed rivers and swam and climbed rocks! i have never been through this in my whole life!
now am back to the creepy castle lol. i carpen hate spiders, i had to take a bath in a bathroom full of them. thank god i finished lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jul. 21, 2009

i would refuse to swim in a cold dirty water river how the heck did you do it without getting the creeps

oh and how many spiders to be exact Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Jul. 21, 2009

well, it wasnt exactly dirty, ussually moving water are not dirty, but yeah it was so cold, freezing! i just made it Smile and about the spiders... i didnt count them since i was trying to finish my bath asap so i can run out of the bathroom lol

ya and i remember we had to walk on a broken tree between 2 mountains, it was maybe 3- 5 meteres hight. not too much but man its really hard to walk on a tree!

Paramount is going to regret spending $170 million on GI Joe: Rise Of Cobra (how this movie gets a budget that big, no one will ever know). Test Screenings for it have apparently been horrible, so much so that apparently the much touted director of Mummy has been canned from the movie.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 21, 2009

i wasn't going to see that movie but i've heard it's so bad so i just might go see it

I think I may just watch it to see how bad it is too (probably when it hits the cheapo theatres if Paramount keeps it around that long). It would have to be really bad to top Chun-Li as the worst movie I've seen this year though.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Jul. 22, 2009

Haven't seen much movies this year.
Chun-Li was bad? How bad?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 22, 2009

I've seen like 20-30 movies released some time this year. Chun-Li is the absolute worst I've seen this year, it's up to Uwe Boll levels of greatness.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Jul. 22, 2009

Gah.
I've noticed that in many places online and in real life, people have a tendencey to misspell/mispronounce my u/n. Is it really that hard to read? I'm astounded by how many people ask me about it, not knowing that an asterisk is *, the little star symbol. Been my title for a good few years now. Time for a change maybe? Or ignore the abundant population of people that refer to * as "star thingy"

"Star Thingy93"
hmmm =_=''

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 22, 2009

Who doesn't know how to pronounce asterisk? Speechless

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Jul. 22, 2009

I changed my name. Used to be Anubis.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jul. 22, 2009

(Jul. 22, 2009  4:42 AM)Aftermath Wrote: I changed my name. Used to be Anubis.

xXAFTERxMATHXx

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sega - Jul. 22, 2009

Pretty neat there's a Beyblade called Anubis, sif change the name :o

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Jul. 22, 2009

Anyone reading Austen for English A-Levels, or in school in general, Austen is now made interesting!
Pride and Prejudice With Zombies
http://www.amazon.com/Pride-Prejudice-Zombies-Classic-Ultraviolent/dp/1594743347/ref=pd_sim_b_5
Sense And Sensibility And Sea Monsters
http://www.amazon.com/Sense-Sensibility-Monsters-Jane-Austen/dp/1594744424/ref=bxgy_cc_b_img_b
Is this really what it's taking to make people read books Tired?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jul. 22, 2009

(Jul. 21, 2009  10:31 PM)To Wrote: Paramount is going to regret spending $170 million on GI Joe: Rise Of Cobra (how this movie gets a budget that big, no one will ever know). Test Screenings for it have apparently been horrible, so much so that apparently the much touted director of Mummy has been canned from the movie.

This really kills me because GI.Joe was one of my childhood favorites. Right up there with Pokemon and Beyblade. I used to have tons of the buggers.

Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jul. 22, 2009

(Jul. 22, 2009  2:47 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Is this really what it's taking to make people read books Tired?

lol I read every day, but then again I'm a huge English/Literature nerd.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Jul. 23, 2009

ugh i hate SAT essay prompts

"Can people ever truly be original?"

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 22, 2009  2:47 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: http://www.amazon.com/Sense-Sensibility-Monsters-Jane-Austen/dp/1594744424/ref=bxgy_cc_b_img_b
Is this really what it's taking to make people read books Tired?

Chocked_2 I don't think I would ever read that, it seems a bit stupid and don't get me wrong, I do like to read since I have read the whole Harry Potter series (Which is why I am not so sure if I want to see the film.), I read snoopy books when I was younger which I would still read now and I am reading a Series by someone called Darren Shan. So I am not just a game and anime freak. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  5:54 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Chocked_2 I don't think I would ever read that, it seems a bit stupid and don't get me wrong, I do like to read since I have read the whole Harry Potter series (Which is why I am not so sure if I want to see the film.), I read snoopy books when I was younger which I would still read now and I am reading a Series by someone called Darren Shan. So I am not just a game and anime freak. Smile
Treat the film as a separate entity, not an adaption. You'll enjoy it alot more.