World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 20, 2009

(Jul. 20, 2009  2:43 AM)Katashi Wrote: Well, the laptop died for about a week. Finally got it fixed, and so I decided to lurk here a bit. Plus, overprotective, overbearing parents are starting to grate. Two more months...sweet, sweet freedom

Moving out? Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Katashi - Jul. 20, 2009

(Jul. 20, 2009  2:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Moving out? Smile

Hell yes! I still need something called a job, however *sweatdrop*

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Blue - Jul. 20, 2009

(Jul. 16, 2009  12:45 AM)Khel Wrote: OMG the new loading/posting LL drago is so cool!

WORD
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:24 AM)Sega Wrote: Love the Flight of the Concords, doing us Kiwi's proud Smile

Watched the Episode where Jermaine sleeps with an Aussie woman, omfg couldn't stop laughing, the beef between us and the Aussies is pretty damn hilarious, we enjoy having a laugh at each other.

Sick, I want to see that. sorta have the first season borrowed hopefully its on the 2nd disk
I suppose you saw the ep where the have a "Race War" with the street vendor LMAO and during the credits they attack the aussie embassy lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - フェルグラント - Jul. 20, 2009

Today, which is 20/7(or 19/7 for slower GMT people)is the day of the first landing in moon

And also Marine Day in Japan

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aikemi - Jul. 20, 2009

Woah, I have spent a month and a couple days worth of time on here O.O .

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 20, 2009

look at mine

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 20, 2009

Brad's a beast, 35 posts a day on average too, lmao.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Jul. 20, 2009

I think nowadays it's more than that.....he's had over 100 today. :X

Yeah, keep in mind the averages take into account the early days when this board was really dead hah

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 20, 2009

(Jul. 20, 2009  9:39 PM)To Wrote: Brad's a beast, 35 posts a day on average too, lmao.

4.22 for me which could be better. Also i have been online for 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 12 Hours, 2 Minutes, 28 Seconds and counting which is not as long as I thought. :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 20, 2009

(Jul. 20, 2009  9:49 PM)Rocky Wrote: he's had over 100 today. :X

Magicarp.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Jul. 20, 2009

so today i started work at 6am, was having a really carp day
then around 12 or something, my girlfriend came, she had bought nhl 09 for me and wanted to check if this was the game i wanted =] i didn't even expect it, literally came out of nowhere, i have no idea how she even knew i wanted nhl 09 (probably asked my friends or something). made a carp day at work so much better Smile but to be honest, i didn't need the game. her stopping by was enough to make my day ♥ i carp love her so much Smile i need to think of something to give her back now though lol

so....anyone have nhl 09 on ps3 and wanna play online?

LOL

that's awesome man Smile glad it's working out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Black Night - Jul. 20, 2009

is there anything other then hypercam that records on screen stuff cuz my hypercam wont record the audio and i tried everything

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aikemi - Jul. 21, 2009

Camtasia studio 6 is AWESOME.

You should check your mic, too.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Jul. 21, 2009

Hahaha,
Drove for like.. 12 hours today.

Sitting in a hotel in Hearst Ontario. it has free internet so I can at least browse around a bit.
So far so good. Will probably be out of Ontario tomorrow.

I carp hate hotel rooms, Tongue_out They're so hot and uncomfortable. but I guess it sort of beats sleeping in the car.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Jul. 21, 2009

Hyped for the anime festival I'm going to in 10 days.

I also am so glad I'm going to a different dentist. My new one was completely honest and told me the last person who did my fillings botched them but they needn't be redone so long as I'm careful and they stay good from now on.

Just one "tiny cavity" that I have to go about tomorrow, but they have a *FREE* cappucino machine so it makes it worth it. Plus, they're so nice there. ^^

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 21, 2009

My cousin asked me if I wanted to go to Japan with him to go to some Ultraman and Kamen Rider festival or something. I responded by calling him crazy, lmao, that's also what my parents said to me when I asked to go.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Blue - Jul. 21, 2009

(Jul. 20, 2009  11:37 PM)SK Wrote: so today i started work at 6am, was having a really carp day
then around 12 or something, my girlfriend came, she had bought nhl 09 for me and wanted to check if this was the game i wanted =] i didn't even expect it, literally came out of nowhere, i have no idea how she even knew i wanted nhl 09 (probably asked my friends or something). made a carp day at work so much better Smile but to be honest, i didn't need the game. her stopping by was enough to make my day ♥ i carp love her so much Smile i need to think of something to give her back now though lol

so....anyone have nhl 09 on ps3 and wanna play online?

Man thats nice.Smile
and btw I think Kei has nhl 09

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Jul. 21, 2009

sooo.. i am sitting alone in this huge castle on a top of a mounten far from civilization, i cant find an end to this castle! .. i cant go to another floor cuz i might get lost. the castle rooms are full of spiders and dust, creepy pictures of very old men and ladies are everywhere, swords and hammers are hanging on the walls along with some heads of some animals! at night you cant go in the garden without this huge flash light..
this plaaaccee is soo scary! Confused

Edit: all of this is real!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jul. 21, 2009

how can you be sitting in a castle with internet connection (unless you have 3g usb) and why the hell are you on your own

lol, there is internet connection in the castle! and am sitting on my own cuz everyone else is sleeping.
ok. the truth is that i am in spain, in my family reunion! since am from Palestine, some of my family members comes from there and others went from there to saudi (LIKE ME) and some from USA and Canada and england...
so every couple of years we decide to gather in a country. now in spain, we are some where really far on a top of one of the mountains. we are about 30 persons so we decided to rent this creepy castle. but man it is creepy!!! there is even a church in this castle! everything i said up there is true.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 21, 2009

you should take beyblade pics in the castle

i didnt get my blades with me ;(

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 21, 2009

Is InuYasha really that popular to get another series to complete the first one?