World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - G - Jul. 13, 2009

Here's just the challenge 30 inch challenge: http://nodtonothing.blogspot.com/2008/12/pizza.html

not sure how big the 48 is...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Jul. 13, 2009

Ughhhh, that is making me so hungry, yet the amount of grease and cheese there makes me nauseous at the same time.

Good luck G ~

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 13, 2009

that looks vile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - Jul. 13, 2009

Looks disgusting........
Good luck, though, G.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jul. 13, 2009

defiantely not the most attractive food...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dat Ax - Jul. 13, 2009

(Jul. 13, 2009  1:57 AM)G Wrote: Here's just the challenge 30 inch challenge: http://nodtonothing.blogspot.com/2008/12/pizza.html

I bet you'll be able to do it, not without feeling sick and self conscious, but you'll do it =P

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 13, 2009

Khel - I was going crazy when my part of Toronto had a blackout in November, or December. It was freaking cold as heck. All I could do is watch some janky over the air black and white TV, listen to the radio, and bust out the corded phones. Ugh. I have no problem with summer blackouts, except that I dislike drinking warm drinks.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 13, 2009

*Beyblades by candlelight*

Cool

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jul. 13, 2009

I used a flashlight

Blades that have a tendency to go flying outside the arena would not bode well if they hit flammable substances.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jul. 13, 2009

(Jul. 08, 2009  4:37 PM)Giga Wrote: Haha just watched Death Note for the first time yesterday, love it.

Same lol I always used to hear about it so I finally decided to watch it and I'm loving it XD

(Jul. 13, 2009  4:46 AM)Khel Wrote: I used a flashlight

Blades that have a tendency to go flying outside the arena would not bode well if they hit flammable substances.

WELCOME TO THE INFERNO STADIUM

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jul. 13, 2009

WHICH IS YOUR HOUSE!!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Jul. 13, 2009

(Jul. 13, 2009  4:48 AM)Khel Wrote: WHICH IS YOUR HOUSE!!

I would laugh for the rest of my life, if I saw Brad running out of his house on fire and then explain to the fire-fighters that this happened because he tried some weird trick to make his spinning top game more interesting XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Jul. 13, 2009

How brilliant a statistic would that be?
10% of beyblade related accidents happen in the home, and involve fire XD

(Jul. 13, 2009  3:53 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: How brilliant a statistic would that be?
10% of beyblade related accidents happen in the home, and involve fire XD

Can't help but wonder where the other 90% happen.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Jul. 13, 2009

Tournaments and schools most likely.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 13, 2009

(Jul. 13, 2009  1:57 AM)G Wrote: Here's just the challenge 30 inch challenge: http://nodtonothing.blogspot.com/2008/12/pizza.html

Lips_sealed Could never eat that much, I have trouble eating half a 12inch pizza in 30 minutes but then it has got a lot on it. XD Good luck though.

Quote:Me, realizing that a slight allergy to tomatoes can be a problem when eating the equivalent of a 14" pizza and 10-20% extra.

Lol, what a goof.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 13, 2009

(Jul. 13, 2009  4:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can't help but wonder where the other 90% happen.

Underground Beyblade circuits run by Rick Anderson.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Jul. 14, 2009

Ugh... 1 and a half hours at the gym. 2 hours at volleyball practice. I'm absolutely wasted at the moment x.x

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Takamura - Jul. 14, 2009

Anyone remember those books, "The Adventures of Captain Underpants"? I just pulled my stuff out and found em. Ah... childhood memories xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Jul. 14, 2009

^ i have a few of those lying around some place... how long ago was it... Mail in form "I spanked myself for being bad and now i want a free gift" ah good times.

Also, found some old bionicle figures i had lying around.

Kinda amuses me that the Lewa Nuva [green] one i bought for $7.50 is going for 80+ on toywiz.
Dear god i used to love these things.

Need a pizza eater, i'm your dude. Although i prefer cheese and pepp to other toppings, i'm the kirby of pizza. Always be sure to have a drink handy when eating excessively though...

I'm sure one of you is going to point me to the general health thread pretty soon xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jul. 14, 2009

So, I'm waiting on my "1000 posts" face. Oh well...
I'm stuck at my parents house for a week. This equals no fun.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 14, 2009

(Jul. 14, 2009  8:31 AM)fragbait Wrote: So, I'm waiting on my "1000 posts" face. Oh well...

sorry for not avidly refreshing your postcount

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jul. 14, 2009

(Jul. 14, 2009  4:49 AM)Takamura Wrote: Anyone remember those books, "The Adventures of Captain Underpants"? I just pulled my stuff out and found em. Ah... childhood memories xD

Best comics in the world for sure

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 14, 2009

Bionicles were cool. I have the first two sets of the Toa's, and the only like the red and blue of the third set.

My cousin met Stereos the other week, I asked her if the lead singer really sounds like Soundwave without a pesonality. She didn't know who Soundwave was.