World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - G - Jul. 08, 2009

I heard two days ago Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jul. 08, 2009

(Jul. 08, 2009  11:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow, panic at the disco broke up

Justice!

(lmao jk)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jul. 08, 2009

Haha just watched Death Note for the first time yesterday, love it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jul. 08, 2009

Yeah its great! I have only watched the first season though.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Jul. 08, 2009

New sig! am in love with my designs Smile
which one is the best in your opinion???

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sega - Jul. 09, 2009

(Jul. 07, 2009  7:33 PM)To Wrote: The MJ memorial has me in tears.

Oh man, Jermaine singing Charlie Chaplin's Smile did it for me, just couldn't control myself, Jermaine looked really really sad. Great sendoff, although I still can't believe that he's gone yet, it just feels weird without him.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ~hYdRo~ - Jul. 09, 2009

(Jul. 08, 2009  4:37 PM)Giga Wrote: Haha just watched Death Note for the first time yesterday, love it.
that carp creeps the carp out of me like what the carp is that freaky

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - Jul. 09, 2009

(Jul. 09, 2009  2:43 AM)arnation Wrote: that carp creeps the carp out of me like what the carp is that freaky

Wut!?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Jul. 09, 2009

(Jul. 09, 2009  2:41 AM)Sega Wrote: Oh man, Jermaine singing Charlie Chaplin's Smile did it for me, just couldn't control myself, Jermaine looked really really sad. Great sendoff, although I still can't believe that he's gone yet, it just feels weird without him.

People really treated him like carp while he was alive, didn't they.

Suddenly MJ is gone, to me the world seems so much smaller...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sega - Jul. 09, 2009

(Jul. 09, 2009  3:04 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: People really treated him like carp while he was alive, didn't they.

Suddenly MJ is gone, to me the world seems so much smaller...

So true, now suddenly people are fans of his. Was really looking forward to his 02 Arena shows, a comeback was in the works and sadly we won't see it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Jul. 09, 2009

the memorial kinda served as a reminder of who he really was, driving away the rumors
Kinda ironic, but his death ended up being his comeback in a way...

I seriously regret one thing.
My grade five teacher has a Thriller poster she didn't want anymore
Nobody put their hand up... and now i think back to that time..

I want that poster

*sadface*

Edit: Digging the sig, sega.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Jul. 09, 2009

Japan is Amazing.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 09, 2009

(Jul. 09, 2009  3:31 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Japan is Amazing.

this isn't interesting and japan isn't that amazing

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 09, 2009

What got me to cry a lot was Paris. She didn't say much, but gosh, she got the waterworks starting with me.

Anyone watching Canada's Next Top Model by any chance? Annie? ... Brad?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jul. 09, 2009

Going to see Bruno at midnight tonight, can't waittttt.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jul. 09, 2009

(Jul. 08, 2009  11:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow, panic at the disco broke up

Wait, WTF? That doesn't make any sense! Such a great band too.

EDIT: Only some members left the band, it's still around, just not a full band.\
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_at_the_Disco

EDIT:
So I'm having a pretty bad day. My girlfriend has been lying to me for a while about various things, including one big one. She's done it before, and she always promises she won't do it again...and she does.
Dang.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spaceman - Jul. 09, 2009

(Jul. 09, 2009  6:25 PM)Roan Wrote: Going to see Bruno at midnight tonight, can't waittttt.

For some reason I want to see that really bad. It looks alot better than Borat.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 09, 2009

(Jul. 09, 2009  6:29 PM)fragbait Wrote: EDIT: Only some members left the band, it's still around, just not a full band.\
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_at_the_Disco

when two people leave from a four-person band and those two people are the lyricist and vocalist, the band is over

haha i'm so embarrassed right now, someone called me and all i could pick up was that it was a job i applied for and i eventually just interjected

"i'm sorry, i just woke up from a nap and have no idea what you're talking about"
"... oh. um, give me a call back when you pull yourself together"

i have an interview on monday so i hope it goes better than this phonecall did

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 09, 2009

Lmao, Brad, that is not really the way it should go but at least you still got an interview and good luck with that, I hope you are successful. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 09, 2009

Lol, my dad's bugging me for not learning how to skate earlier. He said if I did I would've been playing with Jon Tavares in my younger days (we lived in the same neighbourhood for a while, and my dad was good friends with them).

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jul. 09, 2009

(Jul. 09, 2009  10:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: when two people leave from a four-person band and those two people are the lyricist and vocalist, the band is over

haha i'm so embarrassed right now, someone called me and all i could pick up was that it was a job i applied for and i eventually just interjected

"i'm sorry, i just woke up from a nap and have no idea what you're talking about"
"... oh. um, give me a call back when you pull yourself together"

i have an interview on monday so i hope it goes better than this phonecall did

Good luck Brad, what job you going for?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SexyMichael - Jul. 10, 2009

(Jul. 09, 2009  6:25 PM)Roan Wrote: Going to see Bruno at midnight tonight, can't waittttt.

I'm seeing it on saturday. So pumped.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 10, 2009

(Jul. 09, 2009  10:38 PM)fragbait Wrote: Good luck Brad, what job you going for?

Receptionist and sales at a beauty clinic.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jul. 10, 2009

(Jul. 10, 2009  3:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Receptionist and sales at a beauty clinic.

Awesome, sounds like a pretty good job for ya. Good luck again.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Jul. 10, 2009

(Jul. 09, 2009  10:37 PM)To Wrote: Lol, my dad's bugging me for not learning how to skate earlier. He said if I did I would've been playing with Jon Tavares in my younger days (we lived in the same neighbourhood for a while, and my dad was good friends with them).

So I googled Jon Tavares and found a nice fun fact. I'm exactly 1 year and 1 day older than him.