World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 06, 2009

A person's body will interfere with signals. Stand in front of a tv and have a person play with the TV remote while the person holds the controller directly behind you. You'll likely see that the controller doesn't work.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Jul. 06, 2009

One person in a school nearby may have swine flu, and it has not had any major effects on him. The school got closed down and some people evacuated their houses nearby where the kid lives that contracted it.

I don't know what to make of this. Am I too dumb to realise that it's dangerous or is it as much overhyped media carp as I think?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ~hYdRo~ - Jul. 06, 2009

(Jul. 06, 2009  5:46 AM)To Wrote: Summer school is going swell. Suddenly math is a heck of a lot easier. I guarantee atleast an 85 now.but still no good at reading

im going to summer school to everything was already easy i was in gifted class but its horribaly hard the gifted class
unrelated look what i did to the banner wat u think?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Jul. 06, 2009

(Jul. 06, 2009  7:36 PM)Pikachao Wrote: One person in a school nearby may have swine flu, and it has not had any major effects on him. The school got closed down and some people evacuated their houses nearby where the kid lives that contracted it.

I don't know what to make of this. Am I too dumb to realise that it's dangerous or is it as much overhyped media carp as I think?

Alleyn's got closed for a while when some kids had it there. The school itself is not so near me but it is in SE London and is strongly linked with other schools near me. There have been a number of cases in SE London I think. Also found at a few days ago that a guy at my church has it. I could be wrong but I think I am a little more screwed.....even Brad said to 'be cautious'. I'm not really too worried though I do know exactly how you're feeling. =_=

Arnation- Yeah, graphic design doesn't seem to be in your future.

Math did bad things to my average. Dropped it under a 90.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jul. 06, 2009

Arnation the banner was already OK as it was. It looks like you did it in MS paint which Is bad... If you cant get photoshop at least get GIMP for free and put some soft light in of anything... And the bottom kinda ruins it Chocked_2

yup Im a pro Cool

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spaceman - Jul. 06, 2009

(Jul. 06, 2009  5:50 PM)Crimson Wrote: I am now convinced my house is haunted,

In my living room, theres the area with the couches and TV. Then theres a little area with my mom and dads desk/computer. Thats where the wireless router is.
The signal from the router doesn't reach my room, so to use my Wii online, I have to bring it into the living room, quickly hook it up and then it'll work.

Today was the release of 3 more DLC packs for The After Years, so I went to grab them.
A little diagram of the living room (the area with the computer stuff is cut off)
[Image: 2d0baxj.jpg]
I sat on the couch (Red X) and went to grab the stuff, It said there was no internet connection, so I fiddled around in the settings (It easily found the router, but said a connection couldn't be made)
I tried for 15 solid minutes to connect, and nothing. I still kept trying, but I got up and walked around. Lo and behold when I was near the computers, a message popped up "Connection Successful!"

I sat down on the couch and loaded up After Years, and went to the DLC menu...
No internet connection detected. I tried a few more times to no avail.
Finally I realized something (that I thought was stupid at first), When I managed to connect, I was standing near the computers.
So I stood up, and stood next to a shelf with DVDs on it. (Blue X)
It worked, No problem connecting, I got all DLC fine.

But if I dared to be on that couch, It was a no go.
I am SERIOUSLY weirded out. Was I somehow interrupting the wireless signal by being on the couch?

I'm not gonna lie, the picture you posted reminded me of an Ace Attorney crime scene lol

Hey man, don't knock Paint. Stuff only looks bad in Paint if you don't actually put effort into it. I'm not all that interested in graphic design, yet I've pulled off decent things with Paint.

Justin Beiber is the funniest thing I've ever seen. And somehow that kid is only a year younger then me? He looks 12 not 15.

Lol I dont know what Im talking about anyway (last bit is deep sarcasm)>.> But you shouldn't edit with paint that way though Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Jul. 06, 2009

(Jul. 06, 2009  7:01 PM)Driger Wrote: Lol at the news, for the next 100 days people get to stand on top of trafalgar square for an hour. Maybe we should do a beyblade workshop with hundreds of people watching us. Tongue_out

I think the signups for Gormley's One & Other was months ago. Looks really interesting though.

If I'm honest, the whole Swine Flu thing is not much to worry about currently if you're fit and healthy.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tototototototo - Jul. 06, 2009

How was everybody's Independence Day?

The fourth at my house is basically an excuse for the adults in my family to get plastered and do various versions of the hustle. My aunt tried to give my brother and I tequila, and there was some drunk as a skunk dude there absolutely nobody knew.

We had firworks and everybody else just sat down and talked about MJ >.>

Also, I can juggle! I can do 3 balls without any trouble consistently
I can juggle four balls pretty well too but I have to concentrate

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - Jul. 07, 2009

It rained all day here....Wooo! What fun. >.>

Unrelated, I took this picture today and thought it was pretty kool, so I'm gonna post it here. Don't think it deserves it's own thread or anything, though. I took it today in the car and the trees got in there completely by accident. XD
[Image: DSCN0219-1.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Jul. 07, 2009

That looks cool and I think the tree adds to the picture.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - Jul. 07, 2009

Yeah. Think it looks kind of creepy with it in there as opposed to just the sunset (which I also had picturs of). It's not nearly as boring either. Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jul. 07, 2009

Wooo, new sig and avatar set. Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jul. 07, 2009

Wow, you like Coldplay? Who would have guessed Wink

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jul. 07, 2009

;D

Don't be hatin'.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SexyMichael - Jul. 07, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJo-smyXUo

new arctic monkeys single soooooo good

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sega - Jul. 07, 2009

Nice set Roan, I did a new sig, to my favorite Tour of MJ's guys should check it out some great stuff if you'd like to look into MJ more.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jul. 07, 2009

MJ's Funerals is today. Will be watching it on the news after it happens.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - フェルグラント - Jul. 07, 2009

It is? Sry but I don't read newspaper or watch the news

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sega - Jul. 07, 2009

Yeah its on at 3am down here, looks like I'll be drinking alot of coffee tonight Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - フェルグラント - Jul. 07, 2009

Let's see...you are 2 hours ahead of my GMT, so...1 am for me.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sam - Jul. 07, 2009

2012 is going to be the most bat carp insane movie ever