World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - Jul. 03, 2009

he knows saudi soccer players that no one knows out of saudi Gasp
he also named the no more heroes character travis touchdown. also he knowed all of the beyblade characters. he is awesome!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  1:44 AM)pegasis Wrote: http://en.akinator.com/
oh my god! how does this thing knows evereything!

Hah, I beat him. He did not know who Gackt or Sora (.hack) was.

... But Haseo, he did know!

he knowed himself lmao
he knows my family! and my nanny!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Jul. 03, 2009

Hahahaha.
I was thinking Jill Valentine (Since I've been playing Resident Evil lately)

One of the questions was "Is it a capcom character?"
Right there I knew he'd get it.

Edit: WOOOOOOOOOOAH. he guessed Mia Kirshner (Jenny Schecter from the L word)
This is pretty amazing.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Anu - Jul. 03, 2009

Damn! He got me on Chris Tucker and Micheal Jackson ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jul. 03, 2009

Michael Jackson is the most played in the last 7 days. I tried to go for Akari from HnG but he said "Hentai Girl" Chocked_2

try clicking more questions and he will get it right!

I went to recent games and Crimson was on there lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Jul. 03, 2009

He didn't know Ashton Kutcher (unless I answered the questions wrong).

He got freaking Tyson right! Wth...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  2:34 AM)jsc Wrote: Michael Jackson is the most played in the last 7 days. I tried to go for Akari from HnG but he said "Hentai Girl" Chocked_2

he got fujiwara no sai tho

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SexyMichael - Jul. 03, 2009

Lol it doesn't do well with Canadian characters. I tried Gord Downie and Julian from the Trailer Park Boys and it didn't get either.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jul. 03, 2009

I beat him on my first try.

Dallas Green

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guitar_Legend - Jul. 03, 2009

holy carp, he got the numa numa guy without even asking anything about the internet..

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 03, 2009

[Image: Picture23.png]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sega - Jul. 03, 2009

Man thats awesome, weird why a lot of them aren't signing up, they're missing out.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spaceman - Jul. 03, 2009

Are they mostly bots?

(Jul. 03, 2009  7:28 AM)Spaceman Wrote: Are they mostly bots?

No.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 03, 2009

My internet is acting up. So if I vanish for a bit blame that, since I no longer have unlimited browsing on my phone anymore.

Also, by some miracle, I passed Math, I'm taking summer school right now to improve the mark, since it's a 51, lmao. My math teacher said I passed the final exam with a 93%, if only I showed that much effort throughout the year...

Roan was right, Silverstein does suck. If anyone asks why I have A Shipwreck In The Sand I'm going to say it's because of the track with Lights on it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Jul. 03, 2009

Thanks for the info, BeyBrad Joyful_3

A little late to say it but thanks Joyful_3

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sega - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  7:46 AM)To Wrote: My internet is acting up. So if I vanish for a bit blame that, since I no longer have unlimited browsing on my phone anymore.

Also, by some miracle, I passed Math, I'm taking summer school right now to improve the mark, since it's a 51, lmao. My math teacher said I passed the final exam with a 93%, if only I showed that much effort throughout the year...

Roan was right, Silverstein does suck. If anyone asks why I have A Shipwreck In The Sand I'm going to say it's because of the track with Lights on it.

Man my ISP is having major issues at the moment, I'll get constant dropouts and my speed will drastically fall down the current speed I'm at takes ages to load a Youtube video up. The ISP has made it clear that they want to ditch whoever's on a 512k Unlimited plan ( Which i've had for years and will have it for another year ) and they tried signing us up on limited ones, so now they're giving us 512k users the carp end since its cheaper and better than most of their ADSL plans.

I'd love to upgrade but since I moved houses ADSL is the fastest speed i can get, and the proposed Internet plan by the Government won't take action for a couple more years. Australia has horrible internet Cute

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  6:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: Picture23.png]

Damnn that's a lot of people XD Shows how much more popular this site is becoming.

Whats a unique visitor?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  9:33 PM)jsc Wrote: Whats a unique visitor?

Why don't you just use Google? Like most people would.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Jul. 03, 2009

Looks like BeyDay payed off. :3

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jul. 03, 2009

Wow 12,000! xD Soon were gonna be flooded by noobs Tongue_out