World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 23, 2009

Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - Jun. 23, 2009

Had just noticed it as well, but didn't know if it had always been there and I never noticed or if you just added it. It's nice. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jun. 23, 2009

You know, everytime I see MBS adverted, I feel pretty good inside. It's on BeyUK and there's advert on the mainpage here too!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 23, 2009

It was just put up.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 23, 2009

(Jun. 22, 2009  10:02 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: serena has a terrible wardrobe and blake lively dresses the exaact same as the character which is sort of aaaa

Scary thing here, if you take Blake's voice down a level (an octive?) she sounds exactly like my cousin Eric.

(Jun. 23, 2009  5:16 AM)To Wrote: Scary thing here, if you take Blake's voice down a level (an octive?) she sounds exactly like my cousin Eric.

good story

I hear it might be adapted into a feature length film.

Anyways, I'm kind of happy the Black Eyed Peas' manager gave one to Perez Hilton. He kind of deserved it after all these years.

What happened?

At an MMVA's aftershow party Will.I.Am (freaking stupid way to spell a name) walked up to Perez Hilton and was asking him to stop posting negative things about the Black Eyed Peas. Perez was like "Maybe". Will then demanded for him to stop by yelling.

Then Perez decides to call Will.I.Am a "[a derogatory term that starts with an f that is at homosexual people]" (if I were to give you a link the language would be much harsher),as well as making fun of his mother, and Fergie. So one of the Black Eyed Peas managers decide to pop Perez in the face just above his eye, it bleeds. Perez bleeds, calls police, then proceeds to go on Twitter about how he has been assaulted, and how Toronto Police are taking too long, saying they have actual emergencies to take care of. Him twittering got people from as far as China to call the Toronto Police to help him. The manager ends up getting arrested (although originally Perez said Will.I.Am was the one who punched him) Both Will and Perez have posted videos about this incident. Perez basically spazzes out and decides to call the Black Eyed Peas even more stuff "Fergie, you're a fugly [female dog]", says he has no respect for the Black Eyed Peas, etc.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Jun. 23, 2009

Only a celebrity would ever Twitter about assault while waiting for the police.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 23, 2009

Work placement is great when you get to break things but not so much today as I thought something was thin wood and tried to kick it which back fired and now my big toe keeps clicking and hurts if I press and little way down my foot. I don't think I have done to much damage to it though.

Love the event reminder. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Agitation - Jun. 23, 2009

Got around to watching Metal Fight Beyblade for the first time, better than I expected. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jun. 23, 2009

Lol, your a bit late. xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Synesthesia - Jun. 23, 2009

haha better late than never as they say Smile

i am so glad perez hilton got punched

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 23, 2009

(Jun. 23, 2009  6:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i am so glad perez hilton got punched

My sentiments exactly.

Never found him funny at all. He has his head stuck up his carp and he needed a reality check

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Jun. 23, 2009

Why is it you can never find your shoes when you are in a hurry to get some where important?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jun. 23, 2009

From fmylife...

"'Today, was my birthday. After hinting for almost 2 months for a Wii, my dad pulls out a shiny new Wii Package. The only problem? The box didn't have a Wii in it. My dad gave me a Wii box with my VCR inside and a note saying "This is life. Once you think you're happy, someone crushes it". FML"'

This seriously sucks. I get the lesson that he's trying to teach his son but that's kinda harsh and of all days, he had to do this on the guy's birthday...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jun. 23, 2009

(Jun. 23, 2009  8:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: From fmylife...

"'Today, was my birthday. After hinting for almost 2 months for a Wii, my dad pulls out a shiny new Wii Package. The only problem? The box didn't have a Wii in it. My dad gave me a Wii box with my VCR inside and a note saying "This is life. Once you think you're happy, someone crushes it". FML"'

This seriously sucks. I get the lesson that he's trying to teach his son but that's kinda harsh and of all days, he had to do this on the guy's birthday...

That's just wrong.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Agitation - Jun. 23, 2009

That sucks Unhappy I read a similar story a few months ago actually http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2007/12/california-teen/

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jun. 23, 2009

Ouch. Unhappy

Isn't it a parent's job to make life easier and happier, though? Sounds like the typical hyper-masculine father who wants to "harden up" his kid ...

(Jun. 23, 2009  9:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Isn't it a parent's job to make life easier and happier, though? Sounds like the typical hyper-masculine father who wants to "harden up" his kid ...

Now that you mention it, sounds like something my dad would do....FML.
It's like opening a heavy box filled with a rock and socks....or a long poster tube that has a hat in it. But the hat was cool, you all have seen it.
Domo....

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jun. 23, 2009

I was messing around with Windows Live pics,
http://cid-0bb8b7c059dffcda.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Alan/
Prepare to be freaked out. xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Synesthesia - Jun. 23, 2009

(Jun. 23, 2009  8:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: "'Today, was my birthday. After hinting for almost 2 months for a Wii, my dad pulls out a shiny new Wii Package. The only problem? The box didn't have a Wii in it. My dad gave me a Wii box with my VCR inside and a note saying "This is life. Once you think you're happy, someone crushes it". FML"'

hahaha this would certainly have toughened me up, and made me never trust him again.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED DAD!